I love Hitler because he killed millions of Jews

>I love Hitler because he killed millions of Jews
>The Holocaust didn't happen

Pick one.

Other urls found in this thread:

nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/documents/5852-instructions-to-concentration-camp?q=No-1523#p.1C
google.ca/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/news/canada/2016/10/06/canadian-university-professor-who-questioned-holocaust-suspended.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

terrible thread
a lot of jews died in the camps. there was no explicit plan to exterminate them, especially not in elaborate ways like mass gassings and cremations. back to the drawing board, sage until then

what part of
The holocaust never happened but it should have don't you understand.
Hitler did nothing wrong but he should have

So what are you saying? They only shot them?

I don't like Hitler because he was autistic and made nationalism in Europe. He was a Jewish agent sent to make nationalism, racism and antisemitism a taboo.

>made nationalism in Europe
*made nationalism in Europe a bad thing

>believing the holocaust didnt happen

Yes

Historians said it did tho. Can you disprove them?

This.

nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/documents/5852-instructions-to-concentration-camp?q=No-1523#p.1C >...every means must be used to lower the death rate in the camp.
>I hold the Camp Commandant and the Chief of Camp Administration personally responsible for exhausting of every possibility of maintaining the physical strength of the prisoners.

I don't like Hitler because he killed a lot of Jews and I believe that all those people did die in the camps. I just disagree with how.

both are wrong

Yeah it was totally Hitler that ruined nationalism and not the jewish post-war propaganda machine. Why are anglos always the goodest goys? Kys retard.

You must be one of those long-nosed Americans ive heard about.

It's not a jewish orchestra and there was regular prisonner on top of the jews. But I'm sure you knew that.

Didn't Bolshevik Jews actually kill like way more than 6 million people just like, 30 years prior to the holocaust, why is it not talked about

google.ca/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/news/canada/2016/10/06/canadian-university-professor-who-questioned-holocaust-suspended.html

This is what happens when you try.

Read what I put after you chinky cunt.

Hi goys of pol. Jewess here.
I've got a little question for you if you're preferably white and cute.

Would you ever do Nazi roleplay with a big titted russian jewess?

I have a fetish for a tall, hot germanic man in a nazi outfit. I want him to degrade me and do bdsm shit to me and call me a dirty jewish girl up to no good. I want him to do violent foreplay and hit me everytime I disobey him. Then it will all lead up to hot sex.

So, would you do it?

If I was in Hitler's shoes and absolutely had the plan to kill all Jews, i wouldn't round them up and put them in camps. Instead It would be more efficient to just mass grave them like the truks did to the Armenians. Bullets are cheap, camps with food, supplies, clothing, guards, and gas chambers to systematically kill a bunch of people, along side disposal of the bodies is expensive.

Just saying though, Germany is known for efficiency, what Hitler did wasn't efficient to kill up to 6million Jewish people.

I don't love Hitler. The Holocaust is 90% Jewish exaggeration legitimized as allied propaganda.

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

They already had that though. It was called the einsatzgruppen

Yeah i did, what about my post makes it seem like i didnt.

Holocoust didn't happen.

this, not everything is red and blue so fuck off OP

It's ironic that the Jews actually created the story of their own extermination. I doubt any of us would have even considered that as an option. But, now, it is the only reasonable solution. Thanks Jews for providing us with the answer.

This. Jesus it just doesn't make sense. Mass grave plus bullets and maybe fire to get rid of bodies makes the most sense, not elaborate camps. I don't know why they've never tried the "they needed the jews to fund the war effort" angle, maybe that's TOO far fetched.

Holodomor killed twice as many as the purported "shoah" and all they had to do was stop handing out potatoes. Also, ironically, orchestrated by actual jews. Really makes you think.

I demand a rational explanation for this from our beloved stormies.

It was a well-established fact long before Nazism or WW2 that Jews lived in huge quantities in the territories of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, the city of Thessaloniki (1/2 Jewish) and other communities throughout Europe that do not exist anymore after the Axis set foot there.

What happened to them?

Note, doubting the severity of mistreatment does not mean a campaign of ethnic cleansing against the Jews was not in place.

Holocaust didn’t happen. He didn’t kill millions of Jews. He just deported and quarantined them,

Then why do you adore him if he did nothing but kill fellow whites?

fucking brainlet retards I swear

Still not seeing any proof.

Not really. Part of the jews were used for slave labors. They also wanted the killing to be somewhat hidden. Also gas is pretty efficient.

>I don't love Hitler
because you're a patriotard
>Ronald Reagan is the best president because he created the Taliban
>check out this terrorist fighting Russian wearing a dirty turban, fucking based

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
>Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the mujahideen, in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989, prior to and during the military intervention by the USSR in support of its client, the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups that were favored by the regime of Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq in neighboring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups that had also been fighting the Marxist-oriented Democratic Republic of Afghanistan regime since before the Soviet intervention.[1] Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken;[2] funding began with $20–$30 million per year in 1980 and rose to $630 million per year in 1987.[1] Funding continued after 1989 as the mujahideen battled the forces of Mohammad Najibullah's PDPA during the civil war in Afghanistan (1989–1992).[3]

And Yet they're all shaved-headed and wearing the same outfit. Almost like they were treated the same as the Jews in the camps.

but it should have™

A lie happened. Yesterday I watched Optimus Prime fight Megatron for two hours, but I know it's not real. Why would you just implicitly believe some abstract fact about populations a hundred years ago, with no evidence, or easily fabricated evidence?

They'll pull out the world almanac number(which are bullshit btw) to explain how they all migrated in Palestine.

I'd give you my gas, only after you worked for it though.

check in a country called Palestine

fake map france is like 1% jewish i've never met a jew in france

>HITLER HAD MOSLEM TROOPS HE LOVED BLACKS AND WANTED TO GIVE THE JEWS A NEW HOME DEMOCRATS WERE THE REAL RACISTS

this is the Sup Forums stance, its called flip flopping so you never have to commit to anything meaning you will never accomplish anything but you can still say you are talking about it thus making "progress" in your warped little twisted head

They went to Israel.

You're the one making the claim. There are 0 documents referring to the holocaust directly.

The fact you said it was the Jews despite the fact Hitler was clearly working for them.

Sorry, mack, KEK is with us.

Read your link you lying kike. It say it is destined to the worker in the camps.

Quantum Hitler, faggot.

Without Hitler Germany would have turned commie on its own and the USSR would have steamrolled through Europe. Pretty sure the kikes would have preferred that.

I like you, leaf. Kek
>goodest goys

No you're the one saying an evenement that every historian agree happened is fake. Why do you say that? Can you present proof?

to your corner, filthy goy! :^)

>I love Hitler because his economic policies were revolutionary for the time, and because he valued the actual value of the currency backed on production hours as opposed to a debt-backed currency - and this threatened the jewish elites.
>The holocaust did happen and it was against peaceful Germans who just waned to rebuild their great nation and escape the oppression of the treaty of Versailles.

>tfw we will never live in a world where America had the balls to just turn on Russia once Germany had surrendered
Would have been so easy. And we'd have a second America in Russia. Imagine.

I love Hitler because he created an ideal society. As close to paradise on earth you could get.

The commie revolution was destroyed in less than a week iirc. So no.

>dictatorship
>utopia

goy I..

Talk to any town full of Haitians and they'll all agree that if you throw a bunch of chicken bones on the ground, you can see the future. The fuck does a consensus mean when they all agree on something blatantly false?

Yeah, that's what I am saying, It would have been more efficient to just use the einsatzgruppen instead of camps if the intent was extermination. The einsatzgruppen was reported to have killed up to 2 million people and 1.3 million jews or so.

I understand slave labor but Auschwitz wasn't setup to be a slave camp, I haven't done much investigation into the other camps though.

On top of that, gas would be a pain in the ass to deal with when it comes to the suggested way of disposal. Once you gas all those people then you would have to transport the bodies to the furnace, the suggested way of disposal, or a dug out pit somewhere to dump them. The process would take to long in order to kill as many people as they say it has.

This guy has an interesting take on Auschwitz.

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

You wouldn't be able to walk for days.

>put your country into a massive debt so you can buy a shitload of weapons
>plan on pillaging other countries to fill your coffer

Incredible.

>>dictatorship
>>Elected

Juden I...

go back to plebbit

Still not seeing any proof.

Yeah, neither am I.

forgot my pic

He is the Son of God. So hence not a Jew. Maternal inheritance was somethinh you kikes invented later to slander your rightful Messiah. At the time of Jeshua jewishness was still patrilineal. Hemce Jeshua was no Jew

>>I don't love Hitler
>because you're a patriotard

I'm not a patriot. I'm simply not a nationalist, nor am I a partisan. In reality Hitler wasn't must of the things the western propaganda make him out to be. The major reason he invaded Poland was to contain communism not to ensure white racial purity like they say.

Loving Hitler would be like loving George Zimmerman for killing treyvon matrin. Zimmerman didn't kill treyvon because he was black. It's faulty to pick sides in these cases simple because we hate one side more.

Some things are just stupid tragedies in which no there is no pure good and evil. I don't think Hitler was pure good or evil, just another European partisan nationalist like all the others.

You cant use "every historian disagrees with you" as an argument when i showed you that historians will be disbarred if they dont tow the line. So the burden of proof is still on you.

newfaggot.

No he didn't he did everything right. Unfortunately your country was so cucked by the jews they started a war against germany and ruined it for centeruies. The only jewish agent was churchhill for pushing ww2 so strongly and making an expulsion of jews from Germany into a disaster that ended up with a lot of dead jews. Then after that your country gave isreal to the jews like a bunch of good goys. How did they repay you? Flooding your country with a bunch of rapey arabs and took away all rights to defend yourself and even speak out against it.

B-but Hitler was based, he didn't kill the jews but killed millions of whites. That's what saviors of the white race do r-right?

It was. They were used as labor in factories iirc

How is bullets more efficient? You'd still have to get rid of the bodies by the same way. Plus you need someone to aim and shoot at the jews. With the gas you just need to put the people in a room.

You know that almost every great european state was a dictatorship before your kiked enlightenment ruined it all right?

>Hitler should have done something wrong

Stop worshipping Hitler, you act like Hitler was the only vanguard against communism which he was not.

>

Nazi Germany wasnt in debt it was more autarkical than any other european state.

newfags out

So you have no reason to disbelieve this event. Ok you emotional soyboy

I lile how you removed all the instance who mentionned other numbers. It make it look 6 millions is a special number. Nice cherry picking.

Yes, it makes sense to attribute every ww2 death to Hitler, when it was France and Britain who declared war on Germany. Retard.

Show me that every historians in every country will be disbarred if they deny it you egocentric leaf.

>So you have no reason to disbelieve this event. Ok you emotional soyboy
I didn't realize french people COULD get mad, weird. No reason to disbelieve implies no reason to believe as well, you played yourself. Holomeme didn't happen, everyone go home now

The number one reason I believe Historians agree and every other rational person that the holocaust happened, there is no need to make it up. Most Europeans who lived at the time already viewed the Nazis as SOBs because they came in and set their towns on fire, looted their gold and art, executed civilians left and right, why would they need to add the holohoax story on top to make them look any worse then they already were?

If the Germans were so popular why were their foreign recruits out of conquered territories so dismal?

FFS Goebbels poisoned his own children, how can you get any more evil then that. And don't give me the BS that he wanted to protect them from Soviet rapists, he had the power to get them out to the western lines to surrender to the allies where they would have been safe. They were fanatics, all of them.

Are tou fucking retarded

Sorry but you kikes distorted the word of God. In the Torah the lineage of Abraham is all the time passed from father to son. You disgusting kikes had, no right to change the laws of God.

So Jeshua is therefore not a Jew. Go play your Jew tricks somewhere else Kike

So I guess you don't believe in the romans either.

I can go to coliseum, I cannot go to Jewish mass grave

He did more than try to contain Bolsheviks and jews. He brought prosperity, unity and identity back to his people.
the only ordinary man here is you. That's why you assume others are the same as you.

Hitler's party completely changed the political climate in Germany. It would have gone commie without them. The USSR given the time to industrialize without challenge would have rolled through the western democracies with ease.

He was. You British apes killed Europe's defenders you cunts

This is too retarded to give a meaningful reply to.

but we all know what that "wrong" is though.

You can.
Also can you prove the coliseum was built by the romans?

>a lot of jews died in the camps. there was no explicit plan to exterminate them

How is this excuse any different than the excuses given by the Turks for the genocide of Greeks and Armenians from 1890 to 1923?

>I lile how you removed all the instance who mentionned other numbers. It make it look 6 millions is a special number. Nice cherry picking.

are you serious!?
>hah i like how you only call out times when jews lied about being persecuted when they specifically call out 6 million (which has happened dozens of times and the jewish population of the world couldn't sustain losing 6 million so many times)

You're literally ignoring evidence that the jews lie about being persecuted so many times!

Guess he's right then.

>invades all of his neighbours
>we guarantee poland
>he violates it
>declares war on america and russia
>modern day nazis blame his fuck ups on britain
fuck off you stupid cunt