"e-celeb" and "tradthot" are leftist linguistic killshots

Think about it.
Jews own the television and newsmedia. Where else are right wing nationalists supposed to express and spread their ideas? Youtube.
>eceleb cancer sage lol
Oh great faggot, lets completely give up internet territory because of some vague assumption that people talking about nationalism in the town square of the digital age is bad.
>muh attention whoring tradthots
Yeah that makes sense for normal attention whores (who should be gassed.) But we are in a propaganda war for the survival of western civilization and attention to our ideas is exactly what we want. Spencer is a snake, Woes is a chainsmoking neckbeard, and Sup Forums is too autistic for 99% of the population to handle. The best strategy is to package everything we say and just have a pretty girl say it. We don't learn from or follow "e-celebs"; they get their information from us and we watch them like a shepherd watches the flock.
>tradthots just want ur shekels
Literally nobody can force anyone to donate to someones patreon, holy shit. Public nationalists need to be supported or else they can never go full 1488 or risk being fired from their jobs. There are countless nationalists who remain silent today for this same reason.

Youtube is the next step forward for white nationalism, Sup Forums is shilled to death and the weaknesses of the platform are too great to promote white nationalism successfully by itself. Make a channel and preach the truth today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC554eY5jNUfDq3yDOJYirOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

e-celebs aren't politics. they only exist to regurgitate shit orbiters like you want them to say.

Good idea OP, we need more YOUtubers

Here's mine
youtube.com/channel/UC554eY5jNUfDq3yDOJYirOQ

Please subscribe for Race realism discussions

NEW THREAD KILLS THE PROWHITE WHORE
REMINDER:
THE WHITE IDENTITY CULT IS A MENTAL ILLNESS

That's literally the point and was mentioned in OP.

>muh orbiters
This stupid fucking non argument is used here so much. Anybody who thinks women spreading our ideas is a good thing is "an orbiter", another linguistic killshot meant to silence discussion. Women are great propagandists for exactly the same reason you think they are bad; people want to fuck them so betas will listen to and agree with what they say.

>they only exist to regurgitate shit orbiters like you want them to say.
Explain how this is bad in any way. Faggot.

it only seems like that if you slurp down a gallon of semen every day

>(((THE WHITE IDENTITY CULT IS A MENTAL ILLNESS, FELLOW WHITES)))

subscribed my dude.

>our ideas
Sup Forums is not one person. I don't agree with any of these people, I especially don't agree with the fact that they try to capitalize off of it.
They only say that shit to get orbiters, orbiters who supply them with patreonbux. You're going out of your way to defend them which shows how pathetic you are.

>I don't agree with any of these people
Why are you here faggot? I know Sup Forums is not one person but there are certain things that can be safely stated as core values of Sup Forums:

Sup Forums overwhelmingly is in support of white people and white civilization.
Sup Forums overwhelmingly is in support of stopping immigration to white countries
Sup Forums overwhelmingly is in support of white nationalism and discourages miscegenation.

I think everyone with half a brain understand that ''orbiter! white knights! ecelebs! tradthot!'' are leftypol faggots trying to make Sup Forums disavow youtuber women that are pro-ethnostate.

Nothing normalizes fringe views as well as attractive women. Society tells us that a woman's opinion is always valid, and that attractive women are not fueled by resentment, hate and bigotry like men are. They can ignore one female as an outlier, but when many females start to voice these opinions, our opponents don't have any legit arguments.

Yes, faggot, that's the point. Let them 'regurgitate' the message.
I don't expect new groundbreaking thought from any of these people, it's an expression of consensus and the increasing popularity of our cause.

But I'm sure that's why worthless vermin like you want them to stop.

sage and report all e-celeb threads 1

This girl is legit smart and could be a decent leader/mouthpiece for the alt right. The Nose knows this, that's why kikes are shilling so hard against her.
The Right will get nowhere without a leader, not as divided as it is right now. Shlomo is aware of this.
Ever wondered why the alt right can't seem to find a leader that actually fits the bill? It's because the JIDF won't let you have one. Every time someone seems to position themselves as an emerging leader for the Right, they get shat on, shilled into oblivion in no time.
Crazy to think that even this is controlled by yiddish rats.

My point is they don't believe what they're saying and most are civic nationalist degenerates. The ones with the most audience are the likes of Lauren Southern or Sargon of Akkad who race mix and raise another man's child respectively.
I'm sure if support for communism would get them a larger audience, they would do that in a heartbeat.

>Letting a woman lead

>My point is they don't believe what they're saying
Zero proof, and even if that is true it doesn't fucking matter. An electronic speaker is not a human voice but the sound that comes from it can move people in the same way. It doesn't matter if Lauren Rose is a shadow puppet projected on a cave wall she still communicates the same exact message we want people to hear.

>I'm sure if support for communism would get them a larger audience, they would do that in a heartbeat.
Umm it probably actually would, and instead they're publicly associating themselves with severely risky political views that could have negative repercussions on the entire rest of their lives. Do you honestly believe the bullshit you're saying?

Yeah I'm OP and I agree these women are not leaders, but they're doing the right thing now and we should not discourage them or others like them. So far they have not deviated from Sup Forums leadership so in my book they are just fine.

>She's probably much smarter than your troglodyte ass, and this triggers you.
But to the point, I was talking about alt right potential leaders in general.
Kikes don't want you to have one.

>umm it probably actually would
this sentence reeks of reddit, and you're wrong aswell
fuck off lauren you kike whore

shes gonna hit the wall really hard, doesn't have a face that will age well

fantastic. now let's have threads discussing those points rather than waste gookmoot's precious megabytes on your stupid fucking armchair crusade. every shit thread you create means a political discussion has been deleted

>literally defending the culture of posting threads about e-celebs and other camwhores

Literally and i mean literally, right at this moment with whatever you can procure, kill yourself. Please. For the good of your nation and this world.

Do it. You will feel so much happier.

>that hagface
Lmao. So this is the power of the altright? Jesus Christ almighty Joseph Mary Jesus she looks like she's been hit by a ten ton truck. Meming this tradwhore is going to be so much fun that I'm already giggling at the Finncuck over it. Isn't she fucking Tim Poole anyways, that betacuck with the small brain and big hair? She looks like she was carved out of a jagged rock.
>dat CHINNNN tho
She must be a potato. I wonder how small her Nordic subscribers are. Definitely none of us waste our time on these pesky whores. She looks like what you get when you punch a ball of dough and leave it. Lol she ugly af where is Southern?

Are you seriously saying communism is acceptable? In fucking western society? Maybe if this was 1930 but not any more dumbass.
Civic Nationalism and centrism, which most of them believe in is not some edgy political ideology, it's probably as inoffensive as it gets since they try pleasing both sides.

>subtly dropping the idea that the new right needs a woman leader
Hello Jew

Shareniggers dont want women feeling its ok to be openly right wing

I dgaf about lauren and the rest but if you are propogating sharenigger and leftypols attacks on them without realizing why, then you truely are a huge retarded autist.

Right of women to open mouth outside kitchen and bedroom must be abolished. Woman who fakes conviction and loyalty to cause to harvest validation and money is undesirable and abhorrent sight and should be taken down without any holding back.

women shouldn't feel okay about anything, they should shut the fuck up and suck cock like nature intended

>that literal 56% face
holy fuck.
Also,
>i don't care about these people but here I am defending them and calling anyone who speaks against them retarded
>but I don't care

>the absolute state of orbiters

i know you're a fag because you care about women expressing themselves

>>literally defending the culture of posting threads about e-celebs and other camwhores

I'm not doing that. I'm defending the stance that attacking these people is not conducive to our goals. My position is that Sup Forums should be aware of them, to boost their view counts and give them likes for the culture war, but really the cancer of "e-celeb" threads is caused by people who reeee about them. For fuck sake don't bump the shitty threads. 300 replies about wether lauren southern is a coalburner instead of how can we promote white nationalism more effectively. But that is the nature of Sup Forums and you shouldn't be fucking surprised. This is why I advocate the expansion of white nationalism beyond Sup Forums, because this shitty imageboard cannot save the white race by itself. It would be good if it didin't try to tear down others who try to help.

>Subtly
Fuck you Samuel. I implied the Right needs a leader, period. But you ashy Semite filth don't think it's too funny, do you?

Or you could, ya know, read a book.

you're welcome to fuck off to reddit if Sup Forums doesn't suit you

That granny faced bitch is ugly as hell, stop

>tradthots
What is the meaning of this? I mean the root of the word, i know what it refers to, but is this... traditional, thought? or thoth, as in the egypcian god?

thots (that ho over there) + traditional

it's mocking them for pretending to be traditional when they just like any other camwhoring slut, they are just echoing some shallow right wing opinions to impress the orbiters

>Are you seriously saying communism is acceptable? In fucking western society? Maybe if this was 1930 but not any more dumbass.
1. It's totally acceptable now in the US. Colleges fucking preach it. 2. I didn't say that at all. I said being an SJW might get them way more views than being an Alt-Righter and would be much safer as well.

>Civic Nationalism and centrism, which most of them believe in is not some edgy political ideology, it's probably as inoffensive as it gets since they try pleasing both sides.
Yeah most of the "tradthots" Sup Forums hates are civic nationalists. They constantly flame ethno nationalists like Tara McCarthy, Lauren Rose, and Faith Goldy.

Faith is pretty awesome btw. She recently said we should unironically fire upon migrant boats if they don't return to Libya, and put migrants who wont leave into prison to work in chain gangs.

The problem isn't that they're expressing a popular opinion they nicked from this place.
The problem is that fanboys are spending every waking moment shitting this place up with threads about them, and not even about their opinion, but about their person.
It's pathetic.

>if it didin't try to tear down others who try to help
And how exactly 4chin tearing your precious e-skanks down? Whoever can read posts about them here is already browsing Sup Forums and no longer has any need in them, but rather need in knowing that they are aberrant thing and are not supposed to be in healthy society and thus must eventually return to kitchen, or, in case of that coalburning Southern whore, get the rope (preferably short drop).

No fucking shit, they're there to broadcast not engage in philosophy. They take ideas from people like Jared Taylor and Millennial Woes and deliver them to a wider audience.

I can bang a romanian hooker for £50 who looks better than that bitch, stop posting her ugly face

OP is right, we need these thots to win betas to our cause but that doesn't mean we think it is natural or right to have women in these positions

we are operating at the level our culture is at, not where we would like it to be

YouTube is useless because it’s not a free speech platform. Any form of censorship is cancerous.

we don't need to win betas at all, Sup Forums is about exposing the truth

if betas can't handle the truth unless a girl gives them approval they aren't welcome here

So I've been looking at her face a little longer, trying to see her the best i can. And when you look at her you can notice how, where the guttery hair meets the forehead, you can notice how, like a toupee on a bald fat sweaty man, notice how her hair falls onto her piggish forehead where the contours are like what you'd expect between an egg and a napkin. I think you can really notice how from top to bottom, the pattern on her face turns from eggshell to overcooked porridge with a potato on the bottom ( chin). When you gaze at her face for longer than a second, it becomes clear to you just how petrid her face is and you feel this deepseated disgust like when your balls touch the poopoo water. When you see her face, closely and attentively, you can notice all the things so completely wrong about it and feel an urge to vomit, feel a nauseating feeling at the site of her humpdy dumpdy porridge face. You can really realize, or better yet, become aware, intensly aware at the monstrosity that is her face. This doesn't disgust you so much as repels you. Yuck ewww blarf plfft illl euhhh disgusting face.

Yeah? It's free propaganda nigger that's the point

It's only useless when right wing ideas are totally shut down. Jared Taylor was kicked off twitter but he still has a youtube account. Millennial Woes, Red Ice, and countless other ethno nationalists still manage to put up videos weekly without getting put into youtube jail.

tradthots are all average at best

take away the makeup, done up hair and flattering camera angles and they are not very attractive, mediocre deceitful women

>we don't need to win betas at all, Sup Forums is about exposing the truth

This is right, we might be unpopular and we might take our last dying breaths having done nothing to further our cause, but dammit we know the truth! And at least we weren't cringey controlled opposition just like every single person who publicly espouses right wing beliefs!

Remember go- uh, guys, if you do anything aside from shitpost on Sup Forums your cringey and probably CIA as well :::---DDDD fug

>e-celebs aren't politics.
>they only exist to regurgitate shit orbiters like you want them to say.
THIS. I would absolutely hate it if I had political ideas and pretty girls were spreading them to thousands of people.

>we don't need to win betas at all
More than 80% of Sup Forums are probably betas to be honest. Being a beta is not a life sentence. Many have been condemned to it by single motherhood. Betas come to Sup Forums in order to learn to cast off the shrowd of cuckening and become strong. Self improvement and growth is a what redpill and literature threads are for. Don't judge our fellow men for being brainwashed by the spirit of the degenerate age in which we live. A fish that swims in poisoned water is bound to be toxic. Many here have been leftist faggots before Sup Forums opened their eyes.

>"this specifc eceleb that I like is under attack now too!"
A little late for that, dont you think? The snowball is rolling already.
You fucked up by letting the Southern, Tara and others shilling to take hold, now it's too late. My bet is that during the 2018 we will see everything the right has achieved in the internet sphere unravel and fall apart, with this being a turning point in it.

>they're expressing a popular opinion
And that is bad - how? Don't you want to win?
But who cares, it's too late already.

I agree, but if you ever want to uncuck yourself one of the first things a man should do is STOP LISTENING TO WOMEN

Read my post again.
The problem isn't that they do that.
The problem is that instead if contemplating what they're saying or adding to the debate with redpills left right and centre, people make threads where they fawn all over the fact that they say it.
There is nothing sadder than an empty, redpill-free thread.
And then the shills shit it up.

>>"this specifc eceleb that I like is under attack now too!"
I don't really have attachment to a specific e-celeb. My position is all e-celebs that promote our views should be given views and likes by Sup Forums, (in order to spread the propaganda) but not argued about endlessly on Sup Forums shitting up the board. Lauren Rose is the """best""" tradthot of the bunch, and Southern is the worst because she won't commit to ethno nationalism and shes a coalburner. But this "muh coalburner" angle, while I understand it, doesn't matter so much for a mere mouthpiece and 99% of people who listen to her wouldn't ever know if Sup Forums didnt' spam the comments of all her videos calling her a coalburner. People grow and change their views, and while coalburning is total shit it REALLY matters if they do it AFTER they profess themselves to be ethno-nationalists. I can't deny Lauren has done good work for our cause.

>The problem is that instead if contemplating what they're saying or adding to the debate with redpills left right and centre, people make threads where they fawn all over the fact that they say it.
>There is nothing sadder than an empty, redpill-free thread.
I agree with you, but much of the bumping that those threads get are other anons flipping out about beta orbiting. We do need to have threads about them so Sup Forums knows they exist and we can shill their view counts and likes so normalfags see. But Sup Forums culture has always had fun being autistic about waifus so I think some leniency should be allowed for people who just want to have fun memeing that. (They meme it even harder when it triggers people)>I agree, but if you ever want to uncuck yourself one of the first things a man should do is STOP LISTENING TO WOMEN
Nobody here does. I don't listen to women, ever. But I recognize the power and approachability for people who are hesitant to accept our views to see a cute little girl who shares them.

Who gives a flying fuck about e-celebs who are obviously controlled opposition?? Spoon-clankenhammer666 at least says something witty occasionally.

It's still a failing strategy.

We should always be cynical of and critical of our facefags. They keep the dialog going and advance it regularly, but they are all suspect and none are a platonic ideal of defining a monolithic movement. Any who vanish are quickly replaced. These are the useful idiots of our movement, not the man in the streets, as with the left. God have mercy on them, though we should not.

We've been hating on e-celebs since the old days of Sup Forums you faggot newfag.

>Yeah that makes sense for normal attention whores (who should be gassed.) But we are in a propaganda war for the survival of western civilization and attention to our ideas is exactly what we want.
Did you even read my OP post?
>old days of Sup Forums
Like that's anything to be proud of. e-celebs on Sup Forums have nothing to do with Sup Forums or its goals of right wing propaganda. Stop playing video games.

OP has obviously not reached a high enough tier of red pill to realize that women and politics mix just as well as oil and water.

Go read some Schopenhauer, Evola, or any other pre-modern thinker for that matter, and then come back and tell us how we need women in our movement.

LAUREN ROSE never talks about the jews. She is controlled opposition

The channel sucks

>Your average Tradthot beta-orbiter

I agree fully.

What a tool

But Paul Nehlen does and he is also controlled opposition. Make up your goodamn mind, Sup Forums

Lauren Rose is a glow in the dark leaf.