WINTER IS A THING OF THE PAS-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7whL9jvdL5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I believe in global cooling, I believe in water levels lowering, I believe in land rising from the grounds, I believe in Thule

Damn. How do maple niggers deal with that?

t. texan

Yeah I'm pissed. Its cold as fuck outside. I wish global warming was real so I wouldn't have to deal with it

You do realize globally year after year temps have been rising. It's almost like you don't think you are an animal and a creation of survival/nature.

I guess some people don't understand who is really looking back at them in the mirror and are truly the definition of philosophical zombies.

I'm pissed off because nobody in San Antonio can handle the cold. Spics and various motherfuckers are flooding the stores in a goddamn panic.

I wish there was a way to explain this so that you retards could understand.

It is possible for *average* temperature to rise over time while seeing specific instances of *colder* than normal weather - this is a consequence of the alteration of the typical circulation in the atmosphere.

But hurrrrr it be cold and the whole world is what I can see out my apartment window.

The science is conclusive. Climate change is happening and you wasteful rural retards caused it. If you'd just minimize your lives, consume non-animal products, and do more with less like we do in Chicago, maybe our precious fucking planet would have a chance! The government should round you morons up and educate you so you can function like the rest of us as equals!!

Why won't you leafs just keep the cold in your own damn country. We don't want any

>Chicago
>Functioning
That's a laugh and a half

Im in the -19 temp area...... Its cold. But i bundled up and was out yesterday in about -10 weather for over an hour. Layers... And very little exposed skin. Also dont be a bitch.

I'm going to school to teach just so I can train your children on the evils of your history and that hate speech flag you're flying. Sure you can home school them if you want to perpetuate their isolation and stereotype them as weirdos, but in the end thankfully the rational side will win out and your ideals will die.

>Do more with less like we do

Maybe you could do MORE to have LESS murders, you fucking street nigger. And you have by no means "less" of anything, unless we're talking about intelligence.

>minimize your lives

Lead by example. Let's start with you, faggot.

the climate is supposed to change

Winter-chan... Daisuki!

>Rational

I find your attitude a bit proooooblematic

Stop being retarded manchildren

It is - 19 where I live right now. Been inside since I got home from work Friday. Thermostat set to 62 degrees during the day and 54 at night to keep my heat bill down. Under three quilts in my basement waiting for spring.

>tfw Oregonian
>it's overcast all fucking day
I'd rather have snow than this shit

Miss global warming yet?

>current temp
>12-31-18

>tfw you live in Florida

FREEZE, FREEZE YOU BASTARDS

>the washington post under a guise of "WERE THE COOL WEATHER DUDES"
>honest
Kill yourself, shill.

Is it really worth being surrounded by niggers?

In the colder areas of the country, people often stay indoors and just drink. I'm by Niagara Falls which have mostly frozen, it's a beautiful sight.

>tfw you life in the little yellow corner

>citing a WaPo article

Huh really. Maybe you could procure an article from a source that doesn't invariably agree with you retards. (((ECHO CHAMBER)))

dude, only the United States matters. the rest of the world might as well not exist.

I live in South Florida, specifically Boca Raton. I am surrounded by old jew retirees, not niggers. The jews down here are so racist they'd make Sup Forums blush, and living near jews is the best way to escape minorities. They use the HOA, zoning laws, and gerrymandering to keep all niggers and spics away. My neighborhood is nearly 100% white/jewish (with one cuban doctor who lives alone on the other end of the street)

Only problem is that I live near jews, but because they're all old they just stay in their house all day until they go to publix to buy wine and cheese.

This is why I like Winter. But it's better if we can get snow.

The grand solar minimum approaches

youtu.be/7whL9jvdL5s

Aww, I triggered the little snowflake! How quaint.

HOW DARE YOU REEEEEEEEE MUH GLUEBALLIZM SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

your work is futile
all it takes is their free time being spent on here to reverse that
and you can't prevent them making choices for themselves
just listen to yourself
you think you hold the power to decide who your students are going to be
and you think you're better than the people you're against

The US is part of the globe.
In order for warming to be GLOBAL, the us must be included.
Retard

Is it that time of year again already? Pic related, memes from around this time last winter.

fuck california weather give me some of those cold temps you asswipes

Checked

I grew up in west palm beach, that brought me back

Cold = weather
Hot = climate change

every fucking time

>not liking the cold
shitskin detected

>2013
>last winter

user...

>last winter
>2013

Did I jump timelines?

>It is possible for *average* temperature to rise over time

Without signifying Armageddon or my screwball global warming theory.

meme from last year

I actually grew up in WPB too, but I moved to Boca after college. WPB was a shithole, but it was fun to grow up in.

Anyone who posts with a hyphen like this is a nigger, a kike or a fucking shill. Sage

Meawhile in Europe we have 8 deegre Celsius, while in the past we used to heve -20.

(((Good goy)))

Suck a white mans dick, faggot.

Like I said, Jews suck but they're physically incapable of going out and being annoying/ruining anyone's lives because they're all 75+ and retired. Considering half of them are diabetic I think we'll be okay. That is the difference between a place like NYC and Boca. NYC has all the young, up and coming jews who want to compete to destroy your lives. These jews already destroyed enough lives that they can retire and live out their lives calling the cops on suspicious black kids who wander near the gate and drinking their wine.

or elderly. There is a reason Arizona and Florida are the snowbird capitals. The older I get the less tolerant to cold temps. Why deal with it if you can afford to escape the 3 -4 months of crap weather?

Im so glad Canada has a carbon tax on our natural gas and other home heating essentials.

Glad to see it's reducing the carbon footprint of Canada which is less than 1.0% of the world's cabon footprint

Turdaeu has to go

>doesn't realize that the other half of the equator is in summer right now
holy crap these niggers are stupid

This. That snow a few weeks ago was hilarious.

Remember, you're here forever.

Quit growing food for the Chicago consensustards.

Despite the average temperature stats not rising to begin with, dumb ass.

>He doesn't unironically believe in the existence of Thule, Atlantis and Hi-Brazil
Look at this faggot

>Rest of the world much warmer.
Except that the rest of the world is a bit cooler this year. Do you think these people actually believe this propaganda?

>Maybe you could procure an article from a source that doesn't invariably agree with you retards.

You mean a source that makes shit up?

Every source invariably agrees that the world is warming because every single measurement shows that it is warming, fucking inbred morons.

That's how facts work. But you probably don't like facts, you prefer to read made up garbage written by 80 IQ subhumans on websites like infowars and breitbart, because that's all you are able to understand with your tiny brains.

>The US is part of the globe. In order for warming to be GLOBAL, the us must be included. Retard

It's honestly astonishing that creatures like you are able to breathe. Literally failing at fourth grade math and kindergarten-level logic.

most people in this thread:
muh IQ is too low to think past stupid "jokes" based on ignorance of what global warming actually means

let's pour battery acid into lakes and say dead fish are a liberal conspiracy!

You can never get used to it.

Not a fan of 2 grand a month gas bills user? Well that's just too bad! Its to save the planet! Look at how much money we're giving to Paris!

Posting in white numbers.

And yet there are 50 threads a day complaining about how our ideology is suffocating the patriarchy and committing white genocide (whatever that means!) The world will keep moving beyond you until your ideas twinkle and die forever. I'm just thankful I can be so helpful to our planet and those aversely affected by intersectional oppression.

hur: proofs guys
>washington post
my fucking sides xD

This is the coldest winter on record. No ones saying global warming isn't real because it's cold, they're questioning how global temperature can be rising and still allow for the coldest winter since records began a couple hundred years ago (i.e. Before the industrial revolution and mass pollution)

We are taking your cold away, winning!

Were you watching rick and morty while writing this high IQ post? Asking for a friend.

What's the "consensus" over there in Russia, oleg? We all gonna die from global warming?

>all of africa, asia, and south america uses celcius
>white numbers
wew

>every measurement

Every single measurement engineered by climatologists looking specifically for evidence of GW. If the data were true, you'd be able to find a non-democratic/liberal/communist source that also admits its existence. And if you're admitting that those sources make shit up, and they're publishing an article that agrees with your viewpoint, then logically GW would not exist.

>Facts

We only like facts when they serve to push our agenda, so you should be getting right along with us. What do?

>insulting education

What he's saying is true, you know. By definition, the US must be included if Global Warming is to be GLOBAL. I think you just have a problem confronting the truth.

It's still warm & dry in the southwest. I'd love a cold storm right about now

this meme is like ten years old and i still laugh every time

kek

>hey guyth can I get in thith argooment too

sounds like on of your nightly wet dreams

Why don't they head south?

>its getting warmer
ok? this has happened before. OH WOW HOLY SHIT -THIS TIME- THE WORLD IS GONNA END IF WE DONT ALLOCATE SHITLOADS OF GOVMINT MONEY TO FIX IT

I said it once, I'll say it again: kill yourself, shill.

When you realize Global Warming (Al Gore hoax based on disproven evidence) is not the same as climate change (what global warming fags are pretending scientists agree with them about) then you'll finally be slightly less of a good goy moron.

TL;DR Climate Change is real and happened many times, man made "global warming" is a 5th column hoax trying to survive on the coattails of climate change.

No, the thing that's kindergarten logic is the a few degrees of variance, which is what this is, is equatable to catastrophe and disaster of which will happen if we do not neuter ourselves industrially or give free money away to people who can't do a damned thing about it. That's the root of the objection to climate change.

No, there aren't. This is the point where you realize you've already lost the argument and start making shit up so you can feel like you've won.
>the world will keep moving
Yes, it will. It is becoming more conservative and you fail to see that. You wear rose colored glasses and remain delusionally hopeful of a future that doesn't exist. You failed to even recognize the point that you think you have the right to control children and that your cheap musings will resonate with them. But the only effect you will have is to cause distrust after they realize they've been lied to. So, yes, the world will move beyond, but not beyond our ideas. They're already taking hold in the minds of many, because we aren't forcing them on people. Don't you forget, buddy, we hold the power. We hold it because we are the only ones strong enough to wield it. Progressive idealism is fizzling out with a whimper, and you remain just as stagnant as your ideals.

The longer you refuse to get with the actual standard, the more you condemn yourself. Soon enough you will see just how stupid you've been, but it will be too late. Good luck kiddo. You chose the wrong path.

It's not called 'global warming,' it's called 'climate change' you drumpfkins.

If Climate Change isn't the problem, then why talk about it? This thread is for bashing GW, not CC. Just sayin.

I remember when I lived in Houston and it was like that. Weather drops below 50 degrees and dumbfuck Texans are flooding the grocery stores for 3 months worth of supplies.

>Dec 31, 2018

We still have a year

>global warming flops
>SHUT IT DOWN, CHANGE THE NAME
>Hey but you guys have heard of Climate Change, right?

They move to Cancun, or Puerto Vallarta, during winter

>its warmer in Alaska than it is in the lower 48

What the actual fuck?

brainlets

Will the Somalis be okay?

>(((((climate change institution)))))
Oh nigga, i am laffin'

>Pays attention to scale
>Arctic temperatures are in light orange
Thanks for proving my point: it's cold as fuck

>mfw the world was literally covered in ice
>meaning its been getting warmer for thousands of years
these people are retarded as fuck

Post temps from your country. I wanna know if the people in Nolrisk are gonna make it this year.

Because having been proved wrong on global warming, libtards are jumping on the climate change banner trying to claim this is a man made phenomenon. The climate is changing, that part of it is true but 'man made' climate change is a hoax, these hippies even created a degree in Climate Scientist to make themselves feel better. It's still fake. The earth goes through periods of this where it warms up and gets cold. But of course libtards believe what the TV tells them. It's their religion.