Shingeki no Kyojin

Season 2 is coming.

youpak.com/watch?v=N1VIPrRJidg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vza0HYc2Yfk
youtube.com/watch?v=SyeWftKFji8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NIGGA, GET YOUR GREENTEXTING SORTED OUT.
SO, YOU SAY IT TOOK SECONDS. YOU'VE BEEN DRIVING THAT HOME A LOT AS IF IT HELPS YOUR CASE.

IT FUCKING DOESN'T.

WE KNOW IT TAKES MORE THAN SECONDS TO SPOT SOMEONE IN TROUBLE, ADJUST YOUR POSITIONING, CAST A LINE, REEL IN AND THEN KICK SOMEONE IN THE FACE

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm going to find something else to do.
Later cute anons and retards.

Gabble gabble

Just give up retard. It's better for you.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Will the next chapter be the three new characters bitching about eating Reiner?

>pic
Did Ymir invite her family?

Gabble gabble comrade

Armin a cute.

gabble is flat

That's a good point in all fairness, the 3d gear is really inconsistent in how it acts.

DFC or nothing. Like Rico, Gabi is for wrecking.

No, because it would be just her and Hisu wants it.

I think it's funny how hard they are hyping the Zez x Mike battle, they know it's the only interesting thing that happens in that part of the manga.

kek

Raphi is better

Ymir? Family? When?
Unless it's the Fritz one then it was just all these children Zeke adopted.

You should leave them both alone.

So wreckable and lean. You know you want to wreck them too. I bet Reiner wrecks her.

>Annie + Historia
>Hanji + Bert
>Eren + Frieda
>Armin + Connie
>Jean + Erwin

No! I don't, and he doesn't.

Without context I'd say that this was a pic of next gen kids.

>tfw Gabi was only invented and given good characterization so that she could die a hideously gruesome and sickening death
Sasuga, Isayama.

Literal autism right here bros

>Those edit skills.
Give me terminal cancer.

How would one--theoretically--go about romancing the mank?

I tried my best to make the quality match the content friend

Does Zeke even want to be romanced?

>lengthy argument in all caps above it

The list is correct

Put your sword in his mouth

But that's indecent!

Attack his issues at the source by dressing as Grisha

Dangle a naked rageturd from the wall and wait.

LM soon.

Be his younger half brother.

>that image
THAT IS FUCKING SACRILEGE

DELETE THIS

She wouldn't share her waifu and Historia is also willing.

>tfw getting manlet'd
JUST

Final SnK interview for Season 2 is out and it's Isayama

Is he saying anything interesting?

He looks like a /fa/ggot.

I can't wait to see anime original yumikuri

Goodbye, Eren & Armin's Gay Adventures.

The only words I understood were Manga, Anime, Sugoi, and Ymir

Just Yurimiru or also Hisu?

Only Ymir didn't hear a Krista at all

Would have thought he mentioned them both, since all the others, except for one, mentioned them both as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=vza0HYc2Yfk

Does he say anything in regard to the length of the season?

Armin is worst shingeki

Surprising to see him talking about someone else and not EMA or manlet for once.

Funimation where is the broadcast dub.

Hey Ricofag what do you think of Article 50?

Why is there so little hype for this? I thought AoT was the shit.

Most diehard fans were fujos who left because their homosluts died in the same chapter kek

This and the current shitty and messy writing is also why people lost interest.

Ricofag is a beta.

Season 2 isn't out yet.

Ded mike

>AoT was the shit
More like AoT was shit.

So one cour? Are they madman enough to adapt the series dry for the impossible season 3?

If they do this, no one will care for Season 3. Especially since it wouldn't happen until at least 2019. One cour would kill the anime.

Unless fujos are still all over manlet. He's the cashcow of this series anyway.

Sure, fujos will still be there. So will SNK fans and most anime fans probably. But normies will probably give up on it.

I am certain it will be 2 cours. All the "evidence" the 1-courers have is no real evidence, just hysteria.

He does nothing in clash normies will be upset

Mostly fujos love manlet and they will at least get him wearing the shitty jacket and some interaction with him and Nick.

anime only here

Could someone spoil me on what happens? I don't want to have to sit through 12 episodes of Erin having another inner monologue to do shit he had no problem doing the episode before.

Meanwhile, 2-courers have no evidence

There is only the anime team saying in the middle of the political arc that they didn't have enough material yet.

Why do you care if you don't wanna watch it?

Only evidence is in the Sawano interview when he talks about Armin at 6:25. The only thing he could be talking about is when Armin kills the mp.
youtube.com/watch?v=SyeWftKFji8&feature=youtu.be

Shingeki no Kyojin is edgy

If its 12 Eren will only be their for like the importance of 2 episodes fighting the Armor Titan but loses because the Colossal Titan jumps in and running into the Smiling Titan that ate his mom who ends up eating someone else important

>Erin
You don't deserve a quick rundown.

You forgot the chicken wing attack.

In the Clash of Titans arc the only thing that Armin does is theorize that Titan's have been protecting humans all along

Armong also baited Bert with Annie. Isn't that also the first time we see Gesumong?

Very.

We have hope and two cours would be logical. It could very well be that WIT will just announce more Blu-Ray volumes in a month.

Less volumes, which will include more episodes.

Yuki Kaji confirmed each volume has 6 episodes. So if they're announcing two more volumes, that'll be 24 episodes in total.

Still believing it's 12 episodes, though. He also said they're halfway through recording, and recently Connie's VA mentioned they just finished episode 4.

> annie literally never

Give me one reason to care besides hange zoe experiments

Annies betrayal and double agent plot was 1000x more interesting than anything to do with hero's journey and/or the genocide stuff wish wasn't totally unoriginal but certainly half baked.

It is.

If you say so.

Soon, all the 1-courers will get depressive from shame. The shame they feel when the 2nd cour has been announced after they created wild rumors... and the lack of sleep from worrying to much...

>Still believing it's 12 episodes, though. He also said they're halfway through recording, and recently Connie's VA mentioned they just finished episode 4.

Enough of a proof for me. Looks like I won't be expecting much of a 2 cour now.

Triggered

Zeke is a shame to the Jaeger family. He was supposed to have been the savior of the Eldians and now he's just a dog of the Marleys who's going to die when his 13 years are up. Damn shame what he could have been.

The whole Yeager family are losers, so he fits perfectly in.

When does the chapter usually come out during the month?

In like 2 weeks

Usually, on the 9th of every month in Japan. However, in April, the 9th is a Sunday, so it will come out one day earlier (Saturday). So, we might get leaks on the 5th or even the 4th. But better have not too much hopes for the 4th.

It's also golden week soon, which means we will get the chapter around a week earlier.

I thought that was for chapter 93

The french editor of the anime confirmed that season 2 is one cour long.

>annie literally never
I'll still wait user because I've waited for far too long to not to be there when Annie returns.

May has 2 years to make as best a deal as possible and I'm not certain she's the right person to do that.

That's not nice.

You're too beta to admit that you want your shingeki in a sexual manner.

After all, your shingeki is the biggest, most STD riddled slut around.