Wtf!?

wtf!?

Are you a bot or a schizophrenic retard?

>phoneposting
How embarrassing!

so yiu are from my area i see?!? come over here now you fucking fake! im gonna fuckig cripple you commie bastards! moldy locks was from the 805, i warned you all about these commie bastards! im gonna split yo wig bitch.

lets get this shit started! #MAGAorDIE

lol im fuckig pissed right now you faketriots let these commies pull a con on you and get next to the president and fuck with us!?!?!?!

haha did yiu steal my iphone pussy? why dont you man up and show yourself bitch. post a picture faggot.

dumb asses the RAwGR is in my profile cover photos with the bone paws of a grizzly! you aint got shit! go die! cause you aint maga mother fuckers...fuckig pussy little bitches.

You may not like it, but this what peak posting looks like

lets go do a lie detector frauds and then im gonna spill you guts as a sacrafice to the international drama youve been causing! Hey hoe little bitches come on...saudi cucks! Dont worry about it no matter what im gonna make you bite the curb! imposters!

this guys posts incoherent shit every day. it's so weird.

what the fuck is that?

bring a lie detector test and the imposter if im so incoherent...why cant you understand what are you some fucking mental nigger?!

come on fuck stick?!?!?!?!

bitch im at 238 redwood ave ventura ca 93003

bring that fucking fake aanon so i can find out who this pussy ass bitch low life mother fucker is...cpc? a church group? or are you some psychofuck?!? come on pussy! lets do this shit.

did you ever get your rhymes back?

bitch ass mother fucker q is my blood...lets vet this show and it on the road you fuckig demonic commie son of a babylon whore!

this is what happent when you feed a neural network with Sup Forums posts

fuck you guys are gonna have the airforce and national guard unleased in california along with the cia, nsa, fbi, etc! told you commie fucks wouldnt take califrnia and i wasnt going no qhere! #WeThePeople won!

Fuck off meme fag. Kys

Sage

Sad!

bring me the fake q bitches! fuck that...im goig to put him third in line to be sacraficed.

Sage

lets do a lie detector teat then!? what are you scared of? if you are traines you should be able to pass one today right?

That's pretty plausible actually.

is it cpc?!?! see i was gettig at that!? ay ok here we go?!

cpc? presbyterian church, head pastor...harvard, youth pastor chicago, both fuckir psyco socio manipulators. chicago bill ayer....direct connection? harvard....noel ignatiev!? aww so i was right about the false crown lol bahahahahahahahaha. Hmmm i cant wait to finosh off this demonic attack...lets get this war on. your throats will be removed i promise you that.

ywam...sf...germany...soros....is ywam connect to soros...the social psych op is real! robert bearnard raich (professor at berkeley) served in bill clinton administration...

"plausible..." lol hahahaha wtf

you fucking real nazi are gonna die!

Did I unlearn English? Why can I not understand what this dude is posting?

>how do i deal with a holocaust denier
>SILENCE HIM IMMEDIATELY EXPEL NO COUNTERARGUMENT!
wew

happy new year bruh... you are drunk as fuck... most likely from east asia based on the time... either way... nice larp... get home safe... :)