Sweden to be 1/3rd muslim by 2050. Can Sweden be saved?

breitbart.com/london/2017/11/30/pew-sweden/

any swedes care to comment? I swear it'll be one third muslim much faster than 2050 more like 2025-2030 once the boomers start dying off in mass numbers. Hell Sweden is already projected to be a third world nation by 2030. UN doesn't even deny it.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

Le 62% face

Good. Sweden never contributed anything to civilization and are too stupid to not willingly commit suicide. They deserve what's coming to them.

>implying sharia isn't vastly superior to feminism
I'm gonna go Sweden to get my harem waifu instead of going to East Chinkland.

It would take a major war or economic crisis to drive the migrants out then they could rebuild.

rest in peace sweet prince

Old Sweden

>Americans and leafs thinking they actually understand whats happening outside of their mongrel countries

If anything, you people should be neutered.

New Sweden

I'd be grateful if you take pakis and other Muslims with you.

Nice i'll be dead by then.

Imagine walking home, and every door you walk by stinks you up with that immigrant culinary cuisine that smells like old sweaty socks and curry mixed with sulfur.

Well, i guess at some point, when the country does not feel home anymore for anyone, or more people feel that the leadership does not represent them anymore, it will be easier to push more drastic measures.

Sweden cannot be saved. We are well and truly fucked. Unless Holocaust 2.0 happens, then there's a sliver of hope.

Still beats British cooking, then.

>that fair number of chads

But I'm told that nationalists are all fat losers?

Mark my words, Swedes will begin to convert to Islam soon to show how progressive they are. They have deconstructed all aspects of their identity, and now only a dry sponge is left behind, ready to soak up any ideology.

Not being morbidly obese is not enough to qualify for Chad status.

lol the parasites will leave until there still remains appropriate numbers of ethnic Swedes to support the welfare state. Ahmed is only tolerating the cold and the fagginess for an increase in living conditions after all; he has no connection to those lands.

that picture makes me sad

Well, nothing good lasts forever.

This is a fundamental misunderstanding of the Islamic mind. Polygamy necessitates conquest. The inhabitants of literally every land where Muslims now reign thought the same thing.

that's good they just need to follow the right islam not the Salafist Scum islam

Bashar al-Assad did nothing wrong, were coming for you fag.

This

Stop being spoiled

age old cancer
do you realize castles were invented and exist in Europe originally purely to keep out muslims
Far as I can see there are only three solutions..convert them, deport them, kill them

nothing happened in sweden last night

F