Sell me on this show Sup Forums, it looks charming enough...

Sell me on this show Sup Forums, it looks charming enough. I'm just not much of a waifufag and I don't intend to watch it just for Holo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5sTPxcVZus4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Find something else to watch then.

Just watch it retard

Yes

Kill yourself.

It's romance between two people with communication problems, with a background of economic adventures. Of course it'll be (much) better if you like Holo and Lawrence developing their feelings.

It's pretty good but I don't reccomend it if you can't handle heavy NTR.

Do you have a background in finance?

No one else here will tell you this, but I will:

It's boring.

Don't get me wrong. The characters are great, and the romance is sweet. Nevertheless, it's boring. It's a boring show. It's mostly about economics and moves agonizingly slow. There's not a lot of drama, but at the same time, it's not a comfy slice-of-life either. The only way to describe it is boring talking about how trade deals worked back in pre-industrial times.

>he doesn't find the economics interesting

I actually found the economy aspect very interesting

If Holo is the sole reason you enjoy, I feel sorry for you. Lawence is a pretty decent male MC by anime standards, so the relationship is a little more interesting. The setting and atmosphere are also great and I'd recommend it if you want to see a show in a medieval setting with fantasy elements, but doesn't focus on swords and sorcery.

>He thinks he won't fall for her

I wish I could enjoy watching anything as much as I enjoyed watching spice and wolf for the first time

That was my favorite part. Lawrence was a cool protag. I never got the hype for holo.

Holo is cute but not "mai waifu" material in the usual sense. I'm pretty sure if you like Spice and Wolf, you like Holo and Lawrence as a couple.

But I'm quite certain the animal ears and tail are enough to make her look like waifu material in the eyes of some.

That it ended with only two seasons blueballed me forever. I really loved how the snow started falling towards the end of the second story arc of the second season. And when it ended, I needed more.

Which is of course why I bought the books. Which are plenty enjoyable, but I don't think they deliver the atmosphere in the way they show could. Sound was a great asset for that, I did enjoy the soundtrack.

Are there any other shows featuring a medieval setting that accomplish the same levels of coziness and atmosphere?

We must never forgive the whore for cucking Lawrence for that shota faggot. Worst fucking show on earth. I refuse to allow it and you shouldn't either

Its a salesman in the Holy Roman Empire meeting a pagan goddest qt somewhere in the middle of Hessen

If so, I haven't found it yet

I remember hoping for Maoyuu Maou Yuusha to deliver on such, but it was largely forgettable.

I actually enjoy Mountain Blade Warband for the ability to basically live as a traveling merchant. One who needs to fight off bandits constantly.

>Holo is cute but not "mai waifu" material in the usual sense.
I think she's actually kind of a cunt, or at least that's the impression I get from the first six books. She's past the cute level of mischievous and too frequently delves into 3DPD levels of "why aren't you reading my mind right now?" That said, while I certainly couldn't deal with her she's great for Lawrence and they're fun to watch together.

She is kind of a cunt at first with good intentions, but more often than not shes at fault and it only furthers to degrade her haughty attitude as the story goes on for the better.

Basically shes not a god in a true sense and ultimately is nothing more than a shapeshifting wolf/human hybrid with an above the average for her time periods intelligence with a retarded lifespan. To be perfectly fair in a couple hundred years assuming shes still kicking there will be humans smarter than her and as the story goes on it becomes increasingly apparent.

If you can find economics interesting and like some pretty great character interactions then it's a show for you.

If you want action or non-subtle jokes this won't be your cup-of-tea.

I actually bought part 12 of the manga yesterday

At least she recognizes she is a cunt sometimes. That's enough for me.

Economics wasn't the main reason to watch this? What did I watch it for then

It is about economic. Maou Yuusha also did the same thing.

Get some fucking taste holy shit.

/thread

You'll probably be a waifufag after watching it because Holo is so best

The setting is nice, and the economics is fine, OP/ED are both good, but honestly Holo is at least 50% of the enjoyability so fuck you I'm selling you on her.

youtube.com/watch?v=5sTPxcVZus4

Just read the LNs.

the one think i hated about this show , is that lawrence always fucks up somehow and has to be saved by Holo. Why couldnt he be more badass?
jewing people left and right

it's pretty fucking dull even if you are a waifufag
it doesnt go full romance and it doesnt go full.. whatever else it's supposed to be, boring medieval trader slice of life?

Korbo's intelligence is matched in bits and pieces even early on. Much of her smarts too are just experience which people can share so yeah, I definitely see that happening. I think the real things she have going for her are an uncanny people sense coupled with well above normal senses and those probably would continue to give her some kind of advantage into the future.

That aside, Lawrence is also clearly getting more used to handling her as the series goes on and that's much needed; I don't think I could handle it if their exchanges stayed as one-sided as they were in the first three volumes or so. An exchange right after he came out and confessed was golden.
"Hey Lawrence, let's take a boat."
"Nope, too expensive."
"But you said you love me!"
"Fiiiiine."
"Also, let's get some expensive travelling food."
"Naw."
"But you said you love--"
"I also love money."
Atta boy.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha?
I thought it was shit, because it left all interesting things to invisible background and focused on politics. But you seem like a guy, who would enjoy that sort of thing.

He's twenty something; expecting a young Jew to never fuck up is too much. Even then he avoids several traps on his own, does contribute useful ideas and a good portion of the time his fuckups are something he couldn't or for reasons didn't reasonably see coming. You're basically asking an apprentice martial artist to beat a grand master in a fight and this isn't that kind of series.

Then don't watch it. It's literally economy lessons coated in wolf waifuism.

Chemistry between Holo and Lawrence is why I personally liked the series though.

That means you still watched it for Horo.

>I'm just not much of a waifufag

And Lawrence.

Gay.

THAT part in season 2 almost broke my heart. I couldn't continue watching for weeks.

Dumb Overshit poster

"Okay user, I'm a cunt for fucking Tyrone. Can we get married now?"

>Sell me on this show Sup Forums,

Why the hell would I sell you an anime?
What will be my profit?

If you want to watch it, just watch it.
I am not your mother or father, do what you want.

give it a try

Watch it for Lawrence too then.

After I finished reading the LNs I was depressed for a week because there wasn't any more Spice and wolf to read.

No other series has ever made me feel like that

It's great if you're a cuck fetishist. The MC gets cucked twice in the anime alone, and I'm not joking about that.

I don't get why you had to ask Sup Forums this if you're interested in it already, learn to make your own decisions you absolute spanner.

Its about medieval economics

It's comfy for the most part.