Black Democrats ban Bullet Proof Glass in Korean American stores

Black Democrats ban Bullet Proof Glass in Korean American stores

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKagWN7RCKM
phila.legistar.com/LegislationDetail.aspx?ID=3202285&GUID=BB9D95F3-F4D1-4237-9AF6-03C9C7F9FBBB&Options=ID|Text|&Search=restaurant
snopes.com/2017/12/12/philadelphia-bulletproof-glass-racist/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Philadelphia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=iKagWN7RCKM

"roof koreans get the bullet too"

seems like a reasonable step when there are no more whities to extort.

Surely they're getting kickbacks from gangs who want to rob liquor stores. There's no reasonable explanation for this.

Bulletproof glass is raycis muffuka

Minorities should have access to the money these store make in their own communities

AYO BULLETPROOF GLASS IS RAYCIS N SHIT HOW IZ WE GON GIT DAT CASH REGISTA?

this is something i would expect out of south america tbqh.
quite amusing to see this shit coming from america

>There's no reasonable explanation for this.
The blacks are trying to oust the Koreans so that the competing black businesses will take over the market.
It is racism, pure and simple and it is going to backfire when the black owned businesses get robbed.
Let's face it.
They're not very bright.
Check back into the story in a year or so and you will see all the markets closed and the inner cities have no place to buy food.

are you retarded spic?

>giving niggers ANY kind of power
>any year
america why

8 years of Obama has made them cocky.

>not getting shot and robbed by niggers is racist.

This happening is a little morality play for what occurs when the masses can vote away your rights and property.

I simply cannot comprehent how people can vote niggers in office. That makes any such voter worse than an actual nigger

meant to quote you

Do I have access to the money my local Tesco makes ? answer: no................... so why should these 'pocs' ? they didn't work for it, they didn't earn it, it doesn't belong to them.

The idea is that if you remove the bullet proof glass the shop owners won't feel safe anymore so they will close pack up, move, and close their shops.

I guess they will just go back to pic related then

Asians deserve this. They all vote democrat.

It is time Koreans establish their own state independent of negroid rules in north america.

The reason why they’re doing this is because those store owners were operating as bars without a liquor license, selling shots to homeless and gang kids through the revolving glass at night. I don’t agree with the solution but I also don’t like how the store owners are acting innocent when they were doing something illegal and also contributing to problems in the neighborhoods (letting these vagrants get drunk so they go vomit everywhere and harass neighborhood residents after dark).

The money does belong to them. It came out of their communities. These stores suck up all the wealth in poor neighborhoods, and then the owner goes back to his rich neighborhood and spends it there, where it ends up in the hands of other rich people, and the cycle of poverty continues.

reparations muhfukka. u enslaved da black man now u pay fo it scrawny ass crackkka

>Rich Kim

Hahaha

you want reperations?

Go walk your nigger ass into a kike bank or synagoug and demand reparations from them since it's kikes that basically ran the slave trade industry.

DO IT NIGGER!!!

That's not really how money is supposed to work

>American
There's your problem. Look at the political leanings of Asians in their home countries, like Japan. Bringing minorities into the US has proved detrimental to all parties involved.

Blacks can easily solve this by starting businesses and doing business with other blacks. They choose not do.

Of course a liberal wants niggers to have money they didn't work to earn. Smh

Couldn't agree more. They are an ethnic group that never assimilated.
I disagree with the notion of removing bullet proof glass, but in this particular case I wouldn't lift a finger to help them.

We will come for you Eurasian brothers.

>. u enslaved da black man now u pay fo it
how much for a dick washing?

This. The law is far more nuanced than "lets just ban bulletproof glass because DAS RACIST" but your post will simply be drowned out by incorrect hot takes and shitposting. Here is the actual text of the bill (the PDF in Attachments) in case anyone even gives a shit.

phila.legistar.com/LegislationDetail.aspx?ID=3202285&GUID=BB9D95F3-F4D1-4237-9AF6-03C9C7F9FBBB&Options=ID|Text|&Search=restaurant

you know what happens next, they become roof Koreans.
Defending their merchandise from feral blacks and Hispanics

Ehh, fake news. You're better than this ,Sup Forums. snopes.com/2017/12/12/philadelphia-bulletproof-glass-racist/

Why is this so surprising? Every hack in every major city works to take away the guns from law abiding citizens. Why wouldn't they want to take away all means of self defense?

>You're better than this ,Sup Forums
No. Not for years now.

>W-well actually it only affects sit-down restaurants with bullet proof glass to prevent robberies CONSERVAKEKS BTFO!!!!!!!!!

Snopes is ridiculous

Maybe ching chong shouldn't vote Democrat anymore. Hard lesson to learn.

>It came out of their communities
Actually it came from tax payers, but I digress, when one spends money, such as purchasing goods or services, the money now belongs to the persons who you have chosen to give it to in return for said goods or services, just as when I buy a whip from my local whip merchant, the money now belongs to the whip vendor, I don't get to keep the money AND the whip, you understand now you dumb little commie bitch, or am I going too fast for you ?

Snopes is funded by Soros

That isn't hooks and chinks though it's probably jungle gooks skewing the numbers.

Here in WA in the Korean and Chinese neighborhoods it's about 50/50 liberal and conservative asians.

time for koreans to stand up and protect their cabbage again! dust off those guns!

if we can meme this, maybe it could be the segway that normalizes it for rest of americans

BUT THEY SELLING SHOTS OF HENNY TO THE NIGGAS AND FOR SOME REASOM NEEDS THE GLASS REMOVED!

Voting records beg to differ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Philadelphia

Philadelphia is simply a black majority city. It has been since 2000 - and that year they elected former Black Panther John Street as mayor, who declared in his inauguration speech "THIS CITY BELONGS TO THE BROTHAS AND SISTAS NOW"

Amusingly, despite the city being 80% registered Democrat, the Republican got 49.12% of the vote that year.

How can you ban glass? Koreans are gonna shoot some criminal dindus. They are not pussies like whites.

Snopes are stupid fucks who ironically haven't done there research. All of these places count themselves as "restaurants" in PA so they can sell alcohol without going through the insane regulations "beer distributors" have to deal with. The faggots at snopes are acting like this is some sort of tricking of the regulators on the beer deli's part, but if they didn't do this they simply wouldn't fucking exist and these cunts would write articles about "the unbearable whiteness of beer distributors" or whatever.

There's still sub-spics though. Though I guess the Guatemalans dry up when the kikes aren't protecting them.

"West Philly is a food desert... This is why white people are responsible"

Then it talks about redlining

BLACKED

Philadelphia is so fucked. I wish we could just amputate it and let the Joisey rats have it.

This statement is it true at all they have a similar constitution but it is far from "the same" it's missing key amendments like the 2nd and 10th. Their court is also more civil and less common law

Malcolm X warned you about this. You chose not to listen to him.

>Snopes

Holy shit

That article straight up says "Every detail of the claim is true but right-wingers are spreading it so we declare it's false"

Fucking this

He used to be called Poor Kim but legally changed his name when he opened the deli

How can they even enforce this. Fucking supreme Court will eat it alive. Fucking Dems and their nanny states. I am sure they all have barred windows and security systems.

>black owned businesses
The black owned businesses are the ones robbing the Koreans

Because at the end of the day their entire political philosophy comes down to one summary condition:

They're a useless, whinging, bag of fucking needy cunts.

Koreans, and Orientals in general, are the type that stick to themselves, keep quiet, work hard, and are content with what they have. And so they are resented for it.

This. And then the fucking Dems will pass another law to fix it with more unexpected outcomes. Dems are fucking retarded children who think of today only.

This law applies to liquor stores who are well within their license to sell prepackaged sandwiches and baked goods. This isn't just fly by night de facto bars, these are legitimate "I'll make sandwiches and sell them for $1.99" businesses.

And how would this change that behavior? Stupid theory does not add up at all. They did it because Dems are bitter children.

>retarded
>spic
those digits tough

>let the (You)s flow through you

as a private store owner he can place a sign at the door reading WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE and then turn away every nigger, all he has to do is install a door that must be buzzed in, I see jews do it where I live and in order to get inside of (((their))) store you must be buzzed in and buzzed out. Problem solved.

They're knowingly encouraging criminal behavior because they can't be assed to address liquor laws directly. This is completely indefensible.

>Implying that isn't the chinese

Asians please band together to bring a federal lawsuit on these politicians to buy you out. They have created the conditions where you can be victimized and impoverished. Close and move to a non-commie infested state.

Complete and utter horseshit. They’re only defined as “bars” in the new law, which states that anyone selling cold beer is a bar. It’s a means of sliding the blame for niggers being destructive loiterers unto the store owners instead. Notice that every other city in America can handle convenience stores selling cold beer.

You're an idiot if you think that's actually the reason why. How does removing bullet proof glass stop that? It doesn't at all so that reasoning is 100% bullshit.

Next step is to ban burglar bars and alarm systems for White people. And you know it's fucking coming if this happens. Working at a convenience store in the USA is a dangerous job.

You don't pay a slave, fool!

>t. Spic or White that doesn't live around Spics

Spics are fucking abhorrent. I live in South Texas and I want them all gassed. They are sub-nigger.

Would close down the store and relocate. It's clearly not worth the fucking risk.

>w-why d-do s-shooting d-deaths a-always i-increase?
>IT MUST BE THOSE STUPID REPUBLICANS

Reminder that everyone left of Jefferson needs to be hung from the neck.

This. Tons of Asian and middle eastern gas station owners in my town. Only illegal thing I see them do is sell single cigarettes to niggers tax free. I like how everyone else is the problem anytime it comes to niggers, it's like people think they are 2 dimensional cartoon characters who can do no wrong.

>roof korean
best korean

They aren't doing anything illegal fuck boi.

I think it’s funny that the niggers attacking these stores use their selling tabaccoo products as an example of how they’re a detriment to the community. But criminal niggers selling loosies on the sidewalk are pillars of the community.

Tactical cabbage and rice pallets.

In short, niggers blame others for their actions, and take offense to the very idea that you dont deserve to be assaulted by them.

It literally doesn't say that, what are you talking about?

They did the same thing is South Africa. They can't make the crimes they like to commit legal, so they simply make it illegal to defend yourself against them.

Actually they should band together and close the stores for a few weeks. The niggers live in a food desert and will not be able to get food if the asians shutdown for a bit.

They will if they haven't been brainwashed and feminised.

This is all about tribalism. They want "their team" to succeed. So when their team tries to rob a store and gets thwarted, they consider that a failure.

I fucking miss Wawa so much.

t. living in the midwest now

Tyranny of the Majority. Its why we have the electorial college.

>not wanting to live in a neighborhood with a high crime rate
>taking steps to improve your situation
That idiot thinks he's better than us!

I'm going to open a kike store there. Just fat black women selling over priced fried chicken all day and all night.

We actually lost our freedom of association in the 60's.

lol rights are funny thing, its like they're completely made up and don't mean anything.

Gooks unite!

Not gook, just white guy in gookland.

Why are they dealing with the problem by increasing the rate of workplace fatalities for the koreans? Blacks are so malicious.

They are doing nothing wrong.. The city is unwilling or unable to clean up it's own mess. People should stop paying taxes to these goons.

>Not gook, just white guy in gookland.

Haha, those old school ajeosshi's are probably loving that. Sunshine, smokes, and shooting. Memories of their army service no doubt.

this is a lawyers dream.

either: A: Glass comes down - Nothing Happens
-sue city for X- (owner rights)
B: Glass down, something happens
Sue city for all they are worth
C: Glass comes down, bussiness packs up
Sue city for oppresive food desert legislation
D:Glass stays up
Sue city for court fees