DAVE NO

DAVE NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hH-wCe5oAv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*masturbates in front of you*

OMG he is defending a jewish mainstream figure.

HOW BRAVE!

BOO THIS MAN

I miss pre-africa Dave. He's been a kang ever since he came back.

>wilstein
what are the jews trying

What exactly did our lad Louis CK do wrong? As pathetic as it must've been it seems totally in line with how he talks about himself and no one got violated but himself.

Underrated.

I hate this narrative about how he has power over them. They also had power over him or else why would he masturbate in front of him.

pol can rot in hell.
you faggots sided with sjw feminists instead of louis.
this is about men. but you cunts make everything partisan.

Louis C. K is more Sup Forums than some cucks in here

because all these leftist guys go with these feminist narratives then they end up being massive creeps who do exactly what they preach against.

got to protect his cheque

Louis Cuck made his bed with the SJW feminists, now he can get fucked in it.

t. bill "I'm white and deserve slaughter but hey here is my nubian daughter" burr

(((Wilstein))) calling (((Louis C.K.))) a comedy legend.

This. He was on their side the whole fucking time. And it's the hypocrisy that makes it so sweet. That cucked fat cryptokike can rot in hell. And don't tell me he can save face after what he did. It's like the most faggot method of sexual harassment possible - jerking your dick like a cuck while women sit uncomfortably frozen in their chairs.

If he was Louie from back in O & A days then I would have defended him. He fucked up too much since for me to give a fuck. Burr is on the way out, too. Patrice and Ant should have ever career of every major comedian right now but, instead, are either dead or mostly destroyed.

ive never seen this netflix special what is it about

Specials were good

Equanimity > The Bird Revelation

If it makes you feel better, I guess I qualify as a liberal SJW, but I actually sympathize with Louis CK. He made a heart-felt apology. I've watched all his comedy specials on Netflix. I loved his TV show. I loved his sense of humor. And then these women came out saying that Louis CK masturbated in front of them. And to be frank?

I wasn't fucking surprised. Louis CK always admitted he was a weirdo and socially awkward, outside of doing his comedy schtick. He has even told stories alluding to that. I thought to myself, "Of course he would do that, and now it's coming back to bite him." I felt sorry for him, because now he has a wide range of people hating him for something that, I think, is super over-blown. He wasn't a fucking psycho serial rapist. He's just an awkward guy who has weird requests. He's not some guy playing a power play over innocent women. He's just... him.

I don't know how many women feel like me though. I don't hang out on tumblr and all those social media liberal hellholes. I've seen how that stuff just rots the mind.

i'm actually surprised theres SJWs hanging around here i still wonder why they even bother trolling around this hell hole

No, because Louis attacked men openly, siding with these vile feminists.
The fact they betrayed him for their own gain does not mean I forgive him.
He can learn his lesson and maybe if he fights back, I might not want to spit on him.

>calls it pol

Hello shill

Dave is like Switzerland or the Vatican during WW2

#MeToo was a roastie inquisition. Chappelle is right even if the guy he's defending is a cuck. You shouldn't lose your show just because you made a few women uncomfortable.

Who gives a fuck what this low iq racist says or thinks.

It's the right time to do metoo jokes. The other day male stars are going to wear BLACK to an event to support women. Enough is enough.

>"He rapes, but he saves. And he saves more than he rapes. But he probably does rape"
Dave Chappelle on Bill Cosby

TICK TOCK DAVE
WHO DID YOU RAPE DAVE?
THE JEWS ARE GONNA TURN ON YOU DAVE

This is good people. Like louis or not people in america are owed due process and to not have their lives ruled by mob justice. except commies.

same here.... the more he talks the more it sounds like he barfed up the red-pills and now embraces schlomo's cock, which is a real shame because back in his old stand/chappelle show days he was basically /ournigger/

>I voted for Hillary Clinton

What the fuck went wrong fellow magapedes?

>you faggots sided with sjw feminists instead of louis
Louis sided with them too. Leftists are always going to attack their own, revolutions always kill their leaders. There's nothing "we" could have done to prevent it, and nothing we should have done either. As long as their chopping off their own heads, I don't give a shit.

>mexi-jew "death to all white men" louis C*uc*K
>our lad

get out, we know you're not one of us

He literally asked for permission to masterbate in front of them.

Weew

Acting Jewish is what he did wrong, Schlo, shut the fuck up and go spin a driedel.

he called out the hollywood jews for being rapists/child molesters back in 07'..... i take it he got kidnapped and ZOG-washed like they did to kanye when he started to deviate from the (((narrative)))

>you're not one of us
And thank god for that. I think there's a lot of important things that have been discovered in this campaign but I don't see how what he equates to rape or whatever.

He defended Bill Clinton in one of his earliest stand ups, this isn’t a new thing for him

While Louis the cuck ck is a liberal piece of shit, I don't think he's guilty. He asked the women to come up to his room after drinks. That right there should have been a red flag that they were about to get KEKED by the man himself, but no, they went upstairs and expected to talk about business. The problem I have with this is if any woman invited me upstairs after drinks, I would know exactly what she meant and so should these women. If she pulled her vagina out in front of me in her room I'd either be like ok let's give it a go or no thanks and leave. But women are dramatic whores that love to blow shit out of proportion.

I have to agree here. Sup Forums spends all its time worried about the wrong things. #metoo is more of a threat than anything. There's never a hint that bitches lie, or use sex as a tool.

You think (((they))) are a problem? Try having your wages garnished for a decade. Wake up Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=hH-wCe5oAv8
He's for real, funny and great. Look at this clip.

ever since he was on SNL post-election and described the election as "americans had a chance to be racist so they took it, no surprise there" i've been switched off on that cuck. him and CK can fuck off to irrelevancy together.

He's also getting trannies riled up again from the new specials.
This is going to be a good New Year's.

And why are they being garnished brainlet?
You and the normalfag you responded should read up a bit more

>comedians can do literally anything they want because you need people who look at society in provocative ways like showing their dicks to women and asking if they will watch you while you beat off in the corner

B A S E D

the point is he's a hypocrite, he's was the first dick-head to chime up about horror's of pussy-grabbin', men are all rapists, fuk wy-pee-po.... the whole SJW 9-yards and it turned out he was everything bad that he accused others of being, real A-class jewery

so that's why we say fuck him, you crypto-kike "user"

This

It's funny cause he was talking trash about all the elites, bragging about turning back a gorillion dollar check and not wanting to perform again.

Then all of a sudden comes back, all buffed and bulky, not looking the same, accepting a gorillion dollar contract and defending jewish celebs.

It Initial Ds my almonds.

Or he came from the same factory as the new (((Eminem)))

the internet is great..i had no idea he had new specials out, fired up the ol' usenet acounts and leeched them both..thank you piracy

Are you unironically bragging about pirating stuff?

Yeah but I still don't understand what he did wrong. Not by anyone's standards.

>bragging about pirating
nah, just stating a fact

There is nothing wrong about yanking your porker in front of women with their consent.

exposed himself, attempted rape... victims in the double-digits

if any one of us regular jackoffs attempted this we'd locked up in ass-rape prison for years and have no hope of employment effectively ruining our lives.... what happens to the jewish ZOG mouthpiece comedian? Oh that's right, nothing.

The fact that you don't recognize the stark disparity in the treatment of jews and their pet slaves in cases like this just proves what a slimy hypocritical yid you are. suck on gas you fucking rat

>I don't think he's guilty.
maybe not in criminal proceedings but if you want to throw your lot in with these lunatics you get what you get
guys like louis and burr are insanely arrogant and think surrendering to these maniacs is some kind of shrewd, machiavellian career move which will insulate them from the "standards" they want to foist on the rest of us

Das Rite. You can't reach everybody, Jew.

>DAVE NO
I unironically think that EVEN though CK is a total cuck, he got railroaded. Everything he did was consensual....Weird as fuck, but there was consent. Hopefully this wakes him the fuck up.

>Leftists are always going to attack their own
Act like a cuck, get treated like a cuck

What if you're part of a social movement that says people should?

Dear newfag,
Lurk more. This is about jews getting btfo, not muh sjws or feminism

>louis cuck king
>our lad