CIA

Guessing the CIA has somthing to do with all the protests in iran.

Nah. CIA was purged. It's the Jews.

That's going to be the cookie cutter explanation here regardless of what is actually happening

No shit sherlock

its the jews

You sound like a Muslim.

Oh come on now. When has the CIA or any American agency interfered with Iran?

ITS THE JOOS!

Fucking mosad

What's going on in Iran?

That doesn't mean that it isn't likely to be true.

Can you please explain how without sounding like a total retard who only gets his news from Sup Forums then?

Nice thing about the internet is that the masses are starting to wake up to this bull shit. We all know the ((cia)) is behind this.

Can you please explain how without sounding like a total retard who only gets his news from Sup Forums then?

((cia))

The fact that there has been a spastic shill response on Sup Forums insinuating the protests are the same CIA bullshit tells me this protest probably AREN'T the same old CIA bullshit (or Israel, etc.). Thanks shills!

Russia can't be happy about the unrest in their ally. Wouldn't be surprised if some are running damage control on here.

It's easy for 3 letter agencies to sow did information within a certain populous in order to swing ideals into their favor and paying off alot of disgruntled people in iran to cause havoc then it's a snow ball effect

And they got one shot to convince us they're CIA black people and not CIA niggers working for the zog

How can Iranians be as based as Sup Forums says if these dumb Persians are cowed this easily??

I assume the same system of shills and botnets that is always crammed up the Sup Forums anus is spewing its input in this case as well. Or maybe it's
>muh russia
??

>Unexplained unrest in a country where the status quo is literally the product of our meddling
>Not likely to be caused by our current meddling

I'm not saying that it's the case, but to say its improbable is just silly. Lets see how this turns out before assessing that, though.

Who is being cowed? How? I have never seen Iran so uncowed as they are now.

Russia would not do that to an ally on their southern border

hey, how about you mind your own business.

How much more cowed can you be than living under an ineffective muslim theocracy lmao. You can be a country that isn't a shithole and still oppose Israel you know.

How jewish can you be to try and say that Israel isn't trying to force regime change?

muh patriarchy-I mean muh Israel!

Stuxnet anyone

Not necessarily true. Isis poofed, what do we get out of the deal?

CIA is most likely involved but they are probably not involved in the way we think they are involved and to the extent we are making them out to be.
The CIA is an organization that spun out of control during the cold war. Many of the times it would try to use covert ways to spread democratic influence but most of the times the countries we intervened in would turn out to become fascest.
A public uprising in Iran after Trump is threatening to scrap the nuclear deal is just the kind of thing that would set the CIA into motion to try and topple the government and make it unstable to further prevent them from actually attaining nuclear weapons if the deal were to be scrapped. Its for the protection of the American country but damages the lives of many and the peace of the world with the actions that the CIA takes.

all rhetoric/general speaking and no discussion of the facts in Iran. When is it time to talk about how Sup Forums values emotion over logic as much as the lefties?

CIA learned their lesson after Mossadegh. They'll never meddle in Iranian politics again

Are you fucking serious?Its a completely organic uprising

So many Zionists and neocons are showing support for the demonstrations. It immediately makes everything.

I have been saying for years that Iran is (((their))) next target after Syria and Iraq.

Is this the beginning of a civil war?

No. Mossad won't succeed.

I'll only support this if Iran nukes Israel first.

kek....indeed the audacity

>implying the (((CIA))), (((FBI))), (((NSA))), (((MI5))) and other agencies aren't the fucking jews.

Good kek dude. Trump hasn't done shit yet, still waiting for him to fuck over the jews like everyone says he's going to.

Uprisings do cost time money and expertise something the CIA has alot of

This movement was 100% organic.

Trump has been the worst President for Israel EVER. You're just a mongoloid incapable of looking at the bigger picture.

Lol, look at these CTR kike shills up in here.

Hey kikes, please tell, how can you see the computer screen when your big fucking nose is blocking is in the way?

>Not knowing the history of the CIA and how they operate
Old habits die hard. You think that the CIA would ever let it get found out from any news agency that they could be there. Its common knowledge that the CIA has suppressed the free press multiple times. Many years from now documents will remain and we will see the truth that the CIA is most likely involved.

Nobody on Sup Forums has a talking point list so everyone is a sputtering faggot about the whole thing or autistic as fuck.

If trump were going to tear down the wall and make (((them))) pay for it then what would it look like?

true? hahahahaha you dumb niggers actually think you know something? hahahahahahah aahahahaha you cant even get behind the counter at mcdonalds but you know its true? aaaaaaahahahahahahahaha dumb nigger

I‘ll pull shit put of my ass as well and speculate that the Swiss secret service is involved as well. Ever wondered why those dunecoons look so white on tv? That‘s because most of them are swiss and have been smuggled in with that boeing from argo. The americans were a distraction.

we would put every dumb subhuman iranaian totalitarian in the dirt. you dont like it? keep crying bitch nigger

>CIA was purged. It's the Jews.
whats the difference?

It's the saudis

Mossad is based in Israel.

Saudis are getting pissed rockets keep getting fired at their capital

Heya Rabbi! Whatcha doing?

Ofcourse it is the cianiggers.

CIrAniggers

Could be Russia or China. Flood the west with masses of foreigners.

>t. JIDF
You guys are INCAPABLE of actually thinking aren't you? Fucking Jews.

I call it like I see it mate. I've been in plenty of threads and seen plenty of info-graphs that claim otherwise, and to be honest the only reason I don't completely dismiss the idea is because of how the (((MSM))) treats Trump. That doesn't stop the fact Trump has surrounded himself with jews and has sold his daughter to them. I hope you people are right about "keeping your friends close and your enemies closer". There's nothing mongoloid about being skeptical when you've seen how retarded everything is and how the world has gone down hill these decades.

The world needs to hate the jews. Their crimes need to be brought to light and history needs to be retold how it has properly happened and how the planets fate has been controlled by kikes for the past 200+ years. I personally don't believe in playing games with the kikes, Trump should have declared Marshal Law with Mattis at the helm and started rounding people up months ago. Thousands of people need to hang. Decades of kike propaganda is going to be very difficult to reverse and he should be looking to tackle that issue head on with direct force.

One of the many reasons they need to be exposed and destroyed for fucking the world over for the past 200+ years.