All indictments will be unsealed tonight and arrests will follow

All indictments will be unsealed tonight and arrests will follow
It will be human traffickers, gangs, ISIS cells, dirty politicians, but basically nobody the left wants
The lefties will be too drunk/hungover/strung out while self-flagellating about their NYE parties on Instagram to organize anything against the purge

at least it's not A FUCKING LEAF this time.

That looks like my rooster. He died yesterday.

how do you know they will all be unsealed tonight? sauce?

Because there will be several big distractions tonight
This whole admin has been about getting shit done during distractions

At least you got to bury your cock this year.

F

Nice Italian banter. Have an up-gold.

You mean the several thousand indicments?

F

If you're wrong, can I make you pay the consequences of being wrong? Like, beating you severely for being a fucking nigger on Sup Forums?

What does it mean, is it that Mueller can't tie his shoes?

sadly no, larping is popular because if you predict a happening every day eventually there will be one and a bunch of assholes will circlejerk about how you were right

COME try it faggot
1294 imperia dr, henderson, nv 89052

It's a Sunday AND a Holiday. It won't be till Tuesday at the earliest.

It's like predicting a stock market crash. The market will always make corrections (yes, even this one), so the doomsayers will always be right sooner or later, if only for a month or a year.

It's fairly obvious that Trump will not be a part of this at all, but some "high-profile" aid will be accused of Russian collusion (my guess is Kushner). The reason Trump refuses to fire Mueller has everything to do with him not being worried about this investigation.

The worst case scenario is that they do actually try to get Trump on something and indict him, only to them have to declare him innocent once the news cycle dies down.

>inb4 another swatting death

mind if i come over and party, user?
i might bring a few friends as well
we're out in vegas now
let me know

that house has a pool so that would be a cool party especially on new year's eve

i hope op lets you come in and fuck his wife

Feel better user

Sooooo ur larping

omg it's HAPPENING. zomg this is uuuggee!

>Wheeze.jpeg.

Well done spaghetti nigger

Yea that house is nice. I'm jellin.

>At least you got to bury your cock this year.
Hope it wasn't a shallow grave.