What is Mossad doing in Iran?

Spill redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rz5fZziMWEE
baka.com.au/world/kony-filmmaker-naked-masturbating-in-street-20120317-1vbv8.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_for_International_Settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=IhqwmQsDyBI
youtube.com/watch?v=VqC0Lzp-5lo
youtube.com/watch?v=TxzRiP1Mdl0
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=uj4zJiWX70o
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=_l08qlTMSv0
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
youtube.com/watch?v=G__op4CZq_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

overthrowing the last major country without a Rothschild owned central bank and to remove the only threat to israel
there is a pattern, Iraq, Libya, Syria, North korea

Failing miserably at trying to force regime change.

This explains all.
youtube.com/watch?v=rz5fZziMWEE

Don't forget Afghanistan. It's the list in the Oded Yinon plan, verbatim. If any of you lot haven't read it yet, I highly recommend you do. You'll have a fresh view of what's been going on in the ME over the last few decades.

This. The stanists cant make a WORLD economic system unless everyone is on board. Every single country without a central bank that is connected to the bank of international settelements will fall if they refuse to establish one.
A one world economic system is the first step, then a worldwide economic crash can be orchestrated creating WW3 (just like countries pulled themselves out of the 1930s crash by going to war) and from the ashes, a world wide government and religion can arise.

they already lost.

"fake quotes" for 100

Don't forget the Kony 2012 attempt at subversion.
Remember it turned out Kony was long dead and suddenly this happened to the guy 3 days after?
baka.com.au/world/kony-filmmaker-naked-masturbating-in-street-20120317-1vbv8.html
Couldn't get that support for that delicious Coltan.

Wishful thinking.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_for_International_Settlements
They havnt lost when they control 90+% of the worlds money/debt.

People are fighting back on a large scale for the first time but battle is just beginning. We are in the 7 years leading up to the reveal of the antichrist and likely WW3.
This is the tribulation, it started this year, heralded by the eclipse. The next 3.5 years will lay the groundwork for the antichrist to appear, then the last 3.5 years will be hell on earth with Armageddon heralded by the 2nd eclipse in 2024, 7 years.

You haven't been paying attention.

The worlds governments are going to simultaneously shut down their central banks.

>Oded Yinon plan
Thanks user. That was interesting af.
The fact that even """Wikipedia""" doesn't even hide it is interesting.

I hope the Anti-Christ comes.
It's time to draw swords and finish this fucker once and for all.
It starts in Brussels.

>a Rothschild owned central bank
That isn't a thing. How is anyone this dumb?

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
user, why does his speeches makes my soul so energized ,even without music ?

Gr8 b8 m8.

He was a master orator.

Too pure for this world.
Reagan was too, the bullet changed him.

YUP. As soon as he got shot he became a puppet.

Russia will get involved if the shit hits the fan like it did in Syria. If it breaks down into full scale violence and not just riots, I imagine that they will begin providing supplies and support very promptly. Don't think for a minute that the SVR isn't in the same places as the CIA.

The only actual Presidents you have had in around 100 years.
Men that did their job.
JFK was beyond a rarity.
His son would have been the same, apart from he had an accidental plane crash as he ran for senate against Hilary Clinton.

2018 will be the year Trump is unleashed. Mueller has been looking into EVERYTHING since they killed JFK. January will be epic.

You're welcome. The real thing is available to read; I'd imagine the (((wikipedia))) synopsis is washed, like most things detrimental to the jews.

A desperate attempt at regime change.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhqwmQsDyBI

I hope so.
Even if he just becomes a human hand grenade and fucks it all up for the world, it's better than controlled evil with a plan.
Chaos candidate is preferable.
He might be a one termer, so he will go all out.

Like I said. Until it happens, its wishful thinking and foolish to think a group that wields so much power will alow that to happen without a fight. Don't you think they anticipated something like this? They have been running the western world through royal bloodlines and banking for a thousand years.

It's what they don't say is interesting.
If they admit to bad, you know it's real...and actually a lot worse.

see ghaddafi

This almost happened in 2007.

youtube.com/watch?v=VqC0Lzp-5lo

Why is it exactly that the United States is so willing to fight for Israel? It is so obvious that the government is willing to defend them. Why?

You guys are delusional. I'm trying to figure out the logistics and the mental gymnastics of simultaneously supporting Trump and hating Jews when it's obvious that Trump is their puppet as well. I won't lie and say I haven't been deluded too (I was borderline fanatical back in 2016) but I have been disillusioned. Trump IS a Jewish puppet and he CONTINUES the policy of Israel first.

Can't be changing from the petrodollar to gold standard.
Get's you killed.
Fusion and better cells are needed, then we can let Isreal be taken out by the locals.
Leave the ME to itself.
We stay the fuck out.

No he doesnt.

What are Israel's interests? There are three.
1: Expand Greater Israel.
2: Prevent Iran from achieving nuclear power.
3: Dismantle and disrupt coherent secular Muslim countries in the region.

Trump has already destroyed two of these interests. By vetoing any war against Iran and Syria, he has completely ruined Israel's path to success on point 2 and 3. Syria is the backbone of anti-zionist resistance in the Middle East, and Iran is the brain stem. So long as those two states are intact, Iran will achieve nuclear weapons by 2030. When Iran has nukes, Israel is fucked. They will be rolled back to their heartland and continue to suffer demographic decline until they cease to exist, or they will be nuked. There is no win strategy for Israel once Iran is nuclear. Trump could "renegotiate" the Iran deal 500 times, there is no way to prevent them from arming without physically destabilizing the country, and that requires boots on the ground or CIA intervention which the Russians will prevent. It took years of effort and enormous amounts of money to spark the puny uprising in Syria and that has already begun to collapse now that Hillary has been disabled

Point 1 has also been handled perfectly. Obama has stuck in the knife, and Trump doesn't need to twist it, he just needs not to pull it out--and he won't. Trump will seek to "negotiate" something with the Palestinians. Israel doesn't want negotiation they want submission. Without it their efforts will be hampered and they will be unable to extend their reach to Iran

Also, I'd love proof that he's actually playing 6D chess and that it's all a ruse, but I don't think there is proof

STOP IGNORING REALITY CHAIM

Now let us look at this from the Israeli side. The UN has turned against them. They were expecting a bought-and-paid-for stooge like Hillary to back their interests by destroying Syria and giving them a route to seize the South and to infiltrate Iran.

Instead they get Trump, who is nominally on their side but who in reality has already ruined their last-ditch effort to bring down Assad. This is the problem: They cannot chastize Trump for anything he does because he is the only one who is even NOMINALLY on his side. They have to take whatever table scraps he throws them and smile, or else he might turn on them. The problem here is that there's nothing he will do for them that will solve their problems.

Here is the key: Israel is living on borrowed time. Every minute that we are not actively hacking away at Iran's buffer of stable states is a minute that the Iranians get to work on their nuclear program while pretending to be building reactors or whatever. Trump will "renegotiate" the deal with them but he'll focus on the money we gave them, rather than taking actual steps to fuck with their programs, because Trump has prioritized positive relations with Putin over positive relations with Israel.

Putin's geopolitical interests do not align perfectly with ours in most regards, but in THIS regard they do, and Israel is the eternal fucking albatross around our neck that needs to be thrown into the sea. If Trump steers the course he will be a disaster for Israel and our problems in the Middle East will reach a timely, pleasant conclusion.

The short version: Trump is a poison pill for the ZOG machine. They needed a Hillary or a Romney or a Bush but they got Trump, and it's going to destroy them.

Explain tweets about Iran protests. Do you not believe that they're CIA organized and backed?

Get the fuck out of here you foreskin eating kike. You just got BTFO

I don't fucking get it either. I sort of saw through his louche and disingenuous bullshit in 2016. If anything he has expanded Israel first policy. I can somewhat understand how someone could have supported him initially, but I really don't get how they can continue to do so now.

Thanks for the info user, and happy new year. What are your opinions on the USA putting an embassy in Jerusalem?

Also, the Chinese President saying that Israel needs to be two countries last week.
That was a biggy.
Means Israel have China to deal with.
I think we in the West are smart enough to stay the fuck out of that one for once.
Also, if you all believe Iran does not have Satan II's...you are mistaken.
Remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=TxzRiP1Mdl0

I don't give a fuck personally.
Bethlehem means more to me.

Trump turned the entire world against Israel with that move. At the same time, from the outside, he appears to be a kike puppet. When Mueller concludes his investigation (going all the way back to the assassination of JFK) it will expose Israel. They're gonna be forced to give all their land back to Palestine.

The happening of all time? user I can only get so erect this year.

Can you fill me in on the Mueller stuff mate?
Don't really know who he is, what's the plan?
I like where it's going though from what you say.

schlomo you have to go back

Why is everyone so convinced that this is Trump's game though? Why is everyone so assured that he is actually benevolent and not just another GW Bush style neocon? It just seems like there is a lot of faith involved in believing this.

Mueller
>Veteran
>FBI director
>Interviewed by Trump day before Comey firing.
>Forced to cover up 9/11 for the Jews among other things
>Trump says either you play ball or go to prison too

Mueller had 2 options prison or drain the swamp

What? I asked you, if he's opposing Israel's plan against the Middle Eastern Muslim countries then why is he supporting a destabilization attempt in Iran?

And you are totally right, I was pissed off at first about the Jerusalem thing...then I saw angry Arab states and got a bit happy.
Was that the plan? I like it.

Because of his actions.

Day one of Donald Trump's Presidency he walks into the CIA headquarters and says he's taking down the columns.

No, I mean, it's literally not a fucking thing. The entire fucking family has a net worth of just $350 billion. That's also not what a central bank is or how it works or anything.

I remember when the fagmeme changed. Tardfags used to moan that wherever was being invaded because it didn't have a central bank. But it did. North Korea's was founded in 1947, Iran's in 1960, etc. So then the fagmeme changed to it didn't have a Rothschild-owned central bank, which is not even a thing. Like, it's not a real thing. Such a belief belies such an ignorance of banking and finance that I cannot believe there is anyone dumb enough to fall for it. It's nigger-tier WE WUZ KANGZ bullshit. It is that bad.

That question is a terrifying and enlightening rabbit hole to travel down.
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

How can we trust though?
I suppose this will tell us the whole story.
If Mueller follows through...Trump was the chosen one. (In a non Kike way).
If not...he's just another page in history.

Fast forward to 2 weeks ago. Or a week ago. I don't know time is moving so fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj4zJiWX70o

You don't need faith to connect these dots.

It's a LOT more than that man.
Ukraine is because Russians got their shit together and started jailing CBR.

Idk if he turned it against Israel. Europe will probably still suck Israel's cock as will the US. The muslim countries have always hated Israel, that is nothing new, so what if it enraged them. The entire world didn't gather at the UN to condemn Israel. They did so to condemn the US. Think what you want about the UN but that is just the case.

Pay attention to these videos. Very close attention.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

Just look at the facts.

>poking a literal welfare queen whose only job is to breath is a sign of power

Yeah. No.

>Trump was the chosen one
Now if you DO want to bring faith into this. Watch these videos. You're gonna be SHOCKED.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=_l08qlTMSv0

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

Kim Clement is a preacher who makes a ton of prophecies. Only thing is, I think this guy might actually be in secret societies. He talks about Trump. He talks about “The Giant” “The Giant of debt.” aka the Jews. He also talks about someone close to Trump who is young. Could this be Kushner? He says that what this man will do will SHOCK everyone. He is a genius. It really feels like we're watching something crazy Anons. This man also died before Trump became president.

You are deluded mate. I don't get how you can believe this. Keep in mind, I would LOVE this to be true, nothing would make me harder, but the reality is there is no proof for this. So far, Trump is towing the Jewish line, I don't see even an inkling of resistance to the Jewish overlords. He even supports the obvious Jewish attempt to destabilize Iran (literally a non-threat, a peaceful country; fuck the globalists who want to get in and institute a "democracy" aka their Jew banks). I just can't believe this, sorry. Call me a kike, call me a shill or whatever but I just don't see any evidence that Trump is anything but a Jewish puppet.

They shot down some of our pilots in Israel.
Some Spitfires.
Part of my old Squadron actually. They tried burying the planes and bodies before we saw them.
Same shit as USS Liberty.
This is fucking INTERESTING.
CAPS needed.

Actually the revenue they get from their estates pay for them.
But w/e

Is this the fucking 18th century? Royalty isn't powerful. Whoever made these pictures is mentally challenged.

Get the fuck out.

I read it and I'm hoping. But until the rothschilds assets are seized and they are in jail its just wishful thinking.
They have been playing BOTH sides of every conflict since the American revolutionary war.

> room without columns
It is actually a reference for ancient egyptian assasination methods, where they had stone-weighted roofs, that collapsed on target. It was not a reliable method, but sure CIA destroying columns of white societies would lead to collapse of the roof of CIAs room too. Likely some of them would get out of it alive, but not everyone. Makes them think.

No. It's about the fifth column you fucking shill.

He's not a welfare queen.
He looks after the lands, that's his job.
And fuck off.

>What is Mossad doing in Iran?

The same thing they are doing everywhere else..

trying to take over the world.

You do understand that simply from a logical standpoint we cannot refute your arguments because you're literally saying that Trumps obvious pro-Israel move is somehow a secret anti-Israel move? I don't see it, sorry. Trump is a Jewish shill, Kushner is the proof and Bannon left because he finally realized it too. I'm sorry user but it's true.

youtube.com/watch?v=G__op4CZq_o

Yes. It is a bout CIA being the enemy column in white ranks.

>More talking points
Do you guys literally read of a sheet of paper or something?

Trump is probably the biggest Kike puppet they have had in the White House in a very long time. Fucking Trump fags are so delusional.

God damn you JIDF shills are complete imbeciles. They aren't sending their best.

Fuck off, I'll reveal my flag just to prove I have no reason to shill for the Jews but I'm sure you'll imply that the Serbs too are implicated in shilling for Jews

Nigger I don't give a fuck where you're from. Shills have endless VPN's.

Prior to the 2008 election, Kim Clement was prophesying that Hillary would have a conversion and would win the election. So have a few grains of salt.

No he didn't.

Why hasn't anyone put a bullet through these guys yet? If they are really so evil and ubiquitously hated, then what is the deal?

He was in manhattan on 9/11. He personally pulled bodies out of the rubble. If thats not enough to brand someone with a personal vendetta against those globalist fuckers idk what is

>globalist
You mean Zionist.

Hope so, trying to catch up.
So much data.
This is a /thread.

Bioluminescence

Citation needed

Thought the same.
Basically "crush this room".

Do you know where Trump got Drain the Swamp from?

>Harvey Francis Barnard, a Louisiana graduate in systems philosophy, and an engineering consultant and teacher, created the NESARA proposal during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He printed 1000 copies of his proposal, titled Draining the Swamp: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform (1996)

DRAIN
THE
SWAMP

>Forgives credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and >government activities
>Abolishes income tax
>Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government
>Increases benefits to senior citizens
>Returns Constitutional Law
>Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups
>Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and >platinum precious metals
>Returns Constitutional Law to all our courts and legal matters.
>Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
>Eliminates the Federal Reserve System
>Restores financial privacy
>Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law
>Ceases all aggressive, US government military actions worldwide
>Establishes peace throughout the world
>Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades
>Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes
>Enables the release of new technologies such as alternative energy devices
>And much, much more.

Explain how exactly saying that Trump is a Jewish puppet in any way benefits the Jews? If anything that is a deeply anti-semitic statement. I'm just saying that you're too optimistic. The most you can accuse me of is being a pessimist or a nihilist. I just don't see any evidence so far that Trump is doing anything anti-Israel. Show me one thing he said or did during the Presidency that DIRECTLY hurts Israel. Not your connect-the-dots bullshit where you indirectly connect happenings.

>If anything that is a deeply anti-semitic statement
Nobody but a Jew uses the term anti-semitism. You've exposed yourself Rabbi.