Be SJW in Iran

>Be SJW in Iran
>Want to do pride -parade in new years eve
>Authorities agree, that gays/lesbians should get visibility

Image related, result. They got all the visibility they needed with the help of the government and local police. In middle of city, on the main marketplace, so everyone can truly see the pederasty!

Other urls found in this thread:

tavrinfo.net/news/na-radost-mestnyh-pederastov-i-v-irane-proshel-mestnyy-gey-parad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake and gay

They've all got harnesses on and the guy on the bottom of the 8th rope (from left) is even taking a picture.

You're the first Finnish flag I have seen on Sup Forums all day. I figured you and the Estonians were all out drinking the one day a year you socialize.

Hyvää uuttavuotta, serkku.

No it is not. Source:

tavrinfo.net/news/na-radost-mestnyh-pederastov-i-v-irane-proshel-mestnyy-gey-parad

No he is not. They got hanged from harnesses for 24 hours, citing the sources I have.

No-one claimed they are hanged. Must get thirsty up there.

again, there's a guy hanging out up there taking pictures.

Again: He is not. Prove.

I always said beaded curtains were gay

That should would hurt so bad.
What about having to pee. Pissing all over the people below you and/getting peed on.

Such is gayness. Eat da poo poo

k

>tavrinfo.net/news/na-radost-mestnyh-pederastov-i-v-irane-proshel-mestnyy-gey-parad

Text of that page Google-translated:

> At the request of local pederasts, the authorities of the Islamic Republic of Iran allowed them to show off to the public in all their glory. The beauty was just awesome and, unlike Saudi Arabia, where it's hard to see how a sodder cuts off the head, the Iranian gay parade shows pederasty in all its glory.

> The editorial board of the portal joins the aboriginals of the Russian Federation who want to see the gay parade led by Nikolay Alekseev, Boris Moiseyev, Maxim Galkin, Philip Kirkorov, Valery Leontyev, German Gref, Vyacheslav Volodin, Vladislav Reznik, Mikhail Prokhorov.

> At the same gay parade in the Persian version "to cheer" would have passed on Red Square and gathered crowds of onlookers. Moreover, even if the arrow of the crane were painted in the colors of the rainbow, no one would express their indignation, both among the buggers and among the god-worshiping people.

Hard to tell whether that's a mis-translation or what.

> unlike Saudi Arabia, where it's hard to see how a sodder cuts off the head

Good support for the mistranslation hypothesis, there.

And you know, the bottom guy /could be/ a cameraman who's just getting a good angle.

I say grasping for air/struggling/stretching. Cant see camera.

Yeah they were not killed afaik, but instead shown around to everyone. These were the people who wanted to do pederastry-raid

These three are either taking pictures or playing on their phones.

topleft has a harness on looool

If they were hanged by their neck they wouldn't have their bodies be in a curve. They have harnesses.

They all have harnesses. Clipped to each others' waists.

His hands are clearly in front of him. He's even leaning back a bit as if he's looking at a screen. This whole thing looks like some sort of stunt. fake and herbed.

Makes sense - they're hanging their heads from shame, but are not suspended by their necks. The guy to the upper right in this pic:

Really looks like he's wearing a harness.

What a weird thing to do, regardless.

Finnish really are retarded Mongrels

You can say whatever you want, mongol, it doesn't make you right

Neither it makes you right. Source clearly says, it is way to shame Iranian pride-paraders. I trust on that. Serves them right.

No-one ever claimed they are hanged by their neck

the way all their legs are out in front of them and not hanging directly down should make it obvious they're all in harnesses

cite your sources faggot

It hurts with harness on too. That is god damn painful experience to hang from harness for even a longer period of time.

>be Jew on Internet
>want to destroy Iran next
>try to start "muh protest" and shill "MUH IRAN" all over the internet

OP related, result.

READ THREAD MUTT:

THEY ARE HANGED FROM HARNESSES TO ASHAME THEM FOR PLANNING THE EVENT. THEY WERE HANGED FOR X PERIOD

Fresh news. Im still trying to find out from my source if they were to be hanged 'till death from thrist, or just some period of times.

Reporter from there and

Looks fake, but if it's real I don't feel bad considering they do so much to fuck over heterosexual cis people in the West.

It's shameful to fine people for cakes or imprisoning others for incorrect pronouns.

Can't wake for antibiotic resistant STDs to cleans the world of niggers, fags and commies.

i was just making the point to others saying they were being hanged

>Muslime buttfuckers on Sup Forums: B-B-BUT REGIME CHANGE IS BAD I S-SWEAR

Who said they were being hanged?

they weren't put to death? iran is going soft on queers

>tavrinfo.net/news/na-radost-mestnyh-pederastov-i-v-irane-proshel-mestnyy-gey-parad
Kill you're're're're're'reself faggot

Just testing you mutts.

All hope is not lost yet on you guys.

Fuck you.

Why dont you take a survey in syria iraq and libya

I hate this retarded Finnish faggot.

All of these people are wearing harnesses. I dont know what this goofy cotraption is but they're all hanging from their chest and pelvic areas which is why their legs are angled forward like that. You can even see a couple harnesses.
t. Nigger

You pay attention on harnesses and ignore the one taking pics with his/her phone? Ok.

To anyone paying half attention:

All these people have their main weight supported on their butt. These people are sitting on a harness, not hanging by their necks.

>Muslims want to murder all gays by hanging and forced roof jumps....

>Gays want to import as many muslims as possible.

You guys seeing what I mean about the mind control?

>i was only pretending

you are cancer

Fpbp

Well, I got stickied to the top of T_D with this...only to find out it was fake! Thanks a lot...

Great, now I’m un-stickied...

>what is blood circulation

Holy fuck you fuckers are stupid, being suspended in air for a given amount of time can cause death

How dense are you mate?
These people wanted to do a gay pride parade.
Officials agreed, except they gotta do it hanging from a crane for 24hrs