Poland and Hungary given one month to accept migrants, or else

GET IN HERE. ITS HAPPENING
express.co.uk/news/world/898023/poland-hungary-eu-migrant-quota-viktor-orban-ecj-commission-czech-republic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao, another month ontop of the multiple months already given.

EU means fuck all just like the UN

>diversity is a strength
>accept it OR ELSE

really activates my pistachios

i think i saw this last month news article a few months ago

They tried the same with Austria 17yrs ago. The “sanctions” were literally “not shaking Austrian politicians’ hands”. It was so pathetic, they stopped the sharade after 3 months.

I'm sure they're quaking in their boots.

If you don’t do it next month, we will be mad!

One month passes.

Do it now faggots, or else!

One month passes.

You really gotta do it now. We will sanction you.

One month passes.

Really now, you better act fast.

One momth passes.

FOREVER

i thought Polland told Doctor Merle to go fuck herself

Why are Poland and Hungary so racist? Don't they want to turn their countries into interracial breeding grounds? Why are they fighting the inevitable?

what happens next?

>IT'S HAPPENING IN 1 MONTH'S TIME!

I swear it has been 'one more month or else' for fucking 4 months now.

EU, ECJ are cucks and they will crumble.

The EU can't afford anyone else leaving. This is an empty threat.
But I do hope the EU punishes Poland severely. Just so the we can watch the EU crumble.

germans are autistic

If anything happens Poland can demand their holocaust reparations

The EU and Merkel are paper tigers, nothing more. Poland and hungary have nothing to worry about. The EU said that poland has to pay sanctions because poland refuses to take in rapefugees. Where are those 'sanctions'??? They never happened! The EU just makes a lot of empty threats to intimidate every european country that does not follow Brussel's orders.

See ya next month fgts.

It's not even clear if Merkel will be in office the next month.

I thought every member of the EU had veto powers. Why did Pooland and Hungary not veto this migrant quota?

This will help the gov. of Poland and Hungary to get even more popular.

>what happens next?
Germany invades Poland

is there anythig merkel could say or do to convince you to allow in refugees?
any price?

because that worked so well last time

No.

THIS TIME THEY WILL SURLY GET US.

What happens next? Well a month passes, that's what happens.

>the European Rat
what did the germans meant by this

It's not a matter of price.

These governments have pushed anti shit stain migrant policy and it has over 90% support.

If any agreement is made for money it'll be viewed as a betrayal for cash.

With the strength of the anti migration views it can never happen. Any leader who signed up to accepting migrants would be immediately removed either by snap election or revolution.

>Germans
When will they learn ?

Slavs don't like darkies like western euros do. They've seen its negative effects else where. Eastern Europe is a haven for pro-whites.

After seeing what it's done to England no pole would accept it for any money

Never?
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

You should ask for another trillion Euros for war reparations and tell Juncker and his pals to get fucked lmao

>Eastern Europe
>pro-whites
Think carefully about what you just said and then proceed to slap yourself across the face.

i READ IT AS
>BY: SAM SHOAH

Typical EU: instead of giving someone a few days or one week they give an entire month

lol merkel. hopefully all the countries reject migrants just to watch germany and france implode

Fuck em! Not going to happen. If i have
To buy a ticket and join hungarian army to defend the border!!!

> consequences
> there will be consequences
> no I'm serious this time
> plz stahp Polan
> please ;_;

They've been saying this for years and nothing happened. The only way to get things moving in Europe is for us to threaten to stop paying, it seems. Our politicians are too cucked to do this obvious and very necessary step to get taken seriously, so our people will continue to get abused.

i hope trump sends american aid to poland and hungary to counteract whatever penalties the EU puts on them. lmao that would undermine merkel completely

Please do this XD

>I judged the Poles by their enemies. And I found it was an almost unfailing- truth that their enemies were the enemies of magna- nimity and manhood. If a man loved slavery, if he loved usury, if he loved terrorism and all the trampled mire of materialistic politics, I have always found that he added to these affections the passion of a hatred of Poland. She could be judged in the light of that hatred; and the judgment has proved to be right.

Good, fuck 'em. You don't get the benefits of being in the EU only when it suits you.

I hope the eu burns and the kebabocaust can begin!

>They've been saying this for years and nothing happened. The only way to get things moving in Europe is for us to threaten to stop paying, it seems. Our politicians are too cucked to do this obvious and very necessary step to get taken seriously, so our people will continue to get abused.

How do we abuse you fucking retard it's all your 'aryan' leaders like Adolf Hitler or Angela Merkel who are so autistic they either put jews into oven or suck their cocks so hard you bring disasters upon us all non stop.

Note that this was said in 1922. Still true.

>Be EUDSSR
>Finally show your true face
>Force countries to take in criminals
Fuck off EU.

>for us to threaten to stop paying
Yeah, how about stop paying for the shitskins.

Do we have to remind EU that Auschwitz and Treblinka are in Poland?
If they start sending immigrants to Poland then they will fire that shit back up...
On second thought, send all immigrants to Poland!

Or else what?

We would probably flip, if pic related was given in return

Didn't they say this 2 months ago? Then again 6 months before that?

>Think carefully about what you just said and then proceed to slap yourself across the face.

Aww, poor German, wants Slavs to be non-white so he can fulfill his cuck fantasies with his eastern neighbors as well.

It's not a joke they don't even want to be here and we don't want them to be here so EU wants us to keep them in 'special facilities'.

Get raked over the coals and thrown out of the EU like Bongistan.

The EU is right. They should accept the quotas. These filthy Eastern Europeans need to learn their place.

I fully stand by Germany and Bruxelles. Slovenes are Good Europeans.

(((migrant quotas)))
In the after life I will personally pursue these vermin's souls and drag them down to the lowest hell

> Yeah, how about stop paying for the shitskins.

This statement covers that case too:

>Our politicians are too cucked

the (((EU)))'s too cucked to actually follow through with threats

rude

The eternal kraut strikes again. This time Poland will take Berlinek as punishment.

>threaten to stop paying
Do this, and eu is gone overnight. Threat of cutting funds to a single country will set off a bomb, because the rest will see that they have to obey the "hegemon" or their funds will be cut as well. No sane leader with his country interest at heart will submit to this.

Tell them to bugger off

>WILL face consequences
What? Gonna send the shitty EU military to Poland and Hungary? That would cost a lot for the EU... Krauts won't be able to pay the reparations for the Poles

based poland

Still wondering why no one has shot Merkle...

On the other hand, I'm glad she is singlehandedly ruining Germany and inviting in Islam. I like stories where the rape and murder of cunts who invited them in get more common.

If Hungary and Poland cuck out, they deserve what they get too.

wasn't she supposed to dissolve the government and recall elections? wtf germany

Lets hope your country doesn't butt in this time because Poland can stand up to EU but if the yanks starts demanding shit things will get more complicated.

Damn, son.

She still has her lefterd media and EU who lick her ass and blindly follow orders.

He fixes the cable?

so when is poland going to admit hitler was right?

>The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew.

One month later ...

Fistfucked the krauts

Season 2 of "Empty threats" starting...

Well, are you going to let them leave, or are you going to jew them like you're trying to do to the UK?

I thought refugees were supposed to be an economic boon; shouldn't Germany welcome them by the millions?

Meme this. The entire world will send an International Brigade like the French Foreign Legion to defend Poland And Austria from any EU Force. Sup Forums could raise a 10,000 man strong Army to send to defend pulling in Austria from any forces sent by the EU.

The bad press that you would get for attacking Internationals would implode the entire EU

Who wants to be the general of the new Conservative International Brigade?

This guy knows what is up.

This is going to get interesting...

We see this thread every month.

'empty'

sorry, sir. you are not familiar with the jews.

>They tried the same with Austria 17yrs ago. The “sanctions” were literally “not shaking Austrian politicians’ hands”. It was so pathetic, they stopped the sharade after 3 months.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we are so poor we would not even have months in our calendar if the EU did not give us any.

Fucking based polacks.

They can do nothing except invade which in that case we're firebombing and salting every inch of g*rmany
this time for good

based

trips of truth
inb4 the jews compare this to mussies leaving to fight for isis

>Why did Pooland and Hungary not veto this migrant quota?
not every decision needs to be unanimous. suspending a country's voting rights needs to be, but otherwise it's simple majority.

>shouldn't Germany welcome them by the millions?
they DO welcome them by the millions

austria has accepted millions of 'rapefugees' ...

You must have missed it.

This again.

>lefterd media
ironically enough Merkel isn't even left
she's conservative

Why the fuck the EU wants these two shitholes to take migrants so much? I'm pretty sure that the migrants themselves DON'T want to live there, and the local population of these countries will beat the shit of any darkie that dares to enter their lands, so the EU is actually sending the migrants to the very thing they claim to be fleeing from, violence.

Need to brand it something like the 6th Crusade or Sup Forums International Brigade or Army of Christ or something

Give it a good name and a couple of good meme posters and we could have a 10k to 50k strong Army within a month that could simply travel anywhere in Europe European nation needed us to regulate against for them.
First stop is Polan and Austria, next stop is Italy, then France after signing a defense pact deal with based Macaroni

June 2017 was the last, last super duper serious deadline they threatened with, and then nothing happened. The EU doesn't possess any legal mechanism they could actually use to enforce this, so it's all just empty threats. I doubt that even Merkel is serious with this, Orban helped her during the campaign, she's just playing along for a while.

Mama Merkel invited them, Mama Merkel take care of them.

because they're defying orders, and it makes the EU looks like a paper tiger
which is exactly what it is
and brussels don't want that

big talk coming from a country more cucked than SWEDEN

in name only

Not at all
she's much more conservative than the left

the left want to invite over the families of all the millions of migrants already in Germany
give or take 5-10 mil people
and they're already gonna take 3 mil