Should a civilized country nationalize liquor and alcohol in general?

Should a civilized country nationalize liquor and alcohol in general?
>you can buy liquor and beer almost everywhere in Germany, at the next gas station, kiosk across the street, supermarket, bakeries etc.

It's degenerated, isn't it?

Isn't this quite common

alcohol is cultural in the west and we have too many traditions involving it. Needs to be freely available.

Absolutely not, anyone who drinks alcohol beverages mainly for their taste would defend the diversity of it;
nationalizing it would kill most of that diversity (and its market)

Also, why the fuck are you turning the lands of my ancestors in a muslim shithole? Just stop ffs

I wonder what type of cola is used in the Jack Daniels cans.

Shut up Achmet
Beer is freedom

beer is okay, but hard liquor??

Here the state has a monopoly on liquor, you can only buy it at their store (SAQ), the price is boosted, closes at 10pm, can't drink on the streets, need a shitload of permits to serve alcohol. It's aweful. Fuck the state.

why is alcohol taxed higher than any other consumable food good? that is the real crime

Government cheese

Why do Germans have vodka everywhere when they could be drinking Doppelkorn?

I want my Korn, you muslim faggot.

>Gelsenkirchen
mehmet pls

I just wish the US would return to taxing alcohol as its main source of revenue and abolish the income tax. I shouldn't be taxed for working just so drunkards can pay less for their booze.

Was bistn du für ne schwuchtel

It's just as degenerate to buy your booze from state monopoly shop, nothing changes.

likely the cheapest cola syrup they could get. imagine a jack & coke with a fast-food place's fountain cola

>Gelsenkirchen
How did you know that?

I don't know but it's a pain in the ass that I need to buy wine in one store and then go across the parking lot to buy hard alcohol.

Not in Russia. Local grocery stores have entire aisles of vodka. In USA its made that way so you have to buy permits.

erhäng dich, kommieschwuchtel

You meaning the business. The shop owner has to buy separate permits to sell hard liquor and wine. And a separate one for beer too. And how it's sold also changes the permit type. And permits are quite expensive. In NYC at least.

Not in civilized Europe, you mean

It is degenerate if you abuse it.

extra regional flags for Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums script for greasemonkey

I only know fast food places with coca cola

No. In Ontario we can only buy at LCBO stores or Beer Stores and it sucks. Prices are pretty similar to Alberta.