The fact we actually allow Atheists to live freely in this day and age fucking disgusts me...

The fact we actually allow Atheists to live freely in this day and age fucking disgusts me, anyone who cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt they aren't an Atheist needs to be tortured and executed slowly to send a message to everyone else.

Atheists are bar none the most dangerous people on the planet, compare them to terrorists, rapists and mass murderers.

What to the latter do? Destroy your body and cause you physical pain, what do Atheists do? Make you not believe in God and send you to hell forever.

If I got news tomorrow that my daughter died I'd be devastated before knowing that in just a few decades I'd be able to see her again in the eternal, glorious paradise called Heaven then I'd be happy again. If I got news she became an atheist I would move heaven and Earth to get her to believe again. I'd kill anyone who tried to stop me(even my friends and family) and would not rest until she believed again and her soul was forever safe. I'd then kill her to make sure it never happened again and send her to heaven, then I'd go to a priest as soon as possible in the safest manner possible to ask for forgiveness and cleanse my sins.

Other urls found in this thread:

allaboutgod.com/once-saved-always-saved.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autocephalous_Turkish_Orthodox_Patriarchate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wanna rape the virgin mary

You need a serious help user.
God bless you and happy new year.

>OP is a dirty nigger atheist falseflagging OR
>American "Christians"
I hope such thoughts leave you

Get fucked bitchboys.

OP is based af. Glory to Jesus, OP.

You make this bullshit thread every day. Stop trying to force your religion on others.

t. a nigger.

t. a nigger.

You unbelievers will die first.

The fact that anyone living in the first world can believe in a god that created everything the universe specifically to have an intimate relationship with a single species of primate baffles me

Op, the atheists need Gods love. Not execution and torture. Sheesh, I am sure Jesus is just smiling down in your hatred.

>lol, ur gonna go to hell forever
What exactly is hell?

reminder that we need /rel/

Can Pagans unite with us Christians to annihilate degenerate Atheists?

>t. GOD
ftfy wh*Teboi

Well OP, if you're a Christian then if she believes now and is saved, there is nothing anybody can do to take away her salvation.

In John 10:28-30, Jesus says: “I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one." The forgiveness of God through Christ is sufficient to cover all of our sins -- past, present, and future. There is nothing a person can do that God cannot forgive. This doctrine is supported by Romans 8:38-39, Ephesians 4:30, and Jude 24; among others.

source: allaboutgod.com/once-saved-always-saved.htm

so even if she goes from good God-loving woman to prostitute she will still be saved, however you should still try to bring her back if anything like that were to happen

There is only one true branch of christianity....

You may now fight eachother to determine the winner.

Indeed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autocephalous_Turkish_Orthodox_Patriarchate

In our defence we don't actually make people not believe in god.

Also, you really shouldn't kill anyone. Aren't you worried that'll land you in hell?

I heard the pope thinks Athiests can go to heaven.

>christian calling atheist a nigger

>The fact we actually allow Atheists to live freely in this day and age fucking disgusts me, anyone who cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt they aren't an Atheist needs to be tortured and executed slowly to send a message to everyone else.

What would Jesus do to atheists?

>Atheists are bar none the most dangerous people on the planet, compare them to terrorists, rapists and mass murderers.

May he that is without sin cast the first stone.

>What to the latter do? Destroy your body and cause you physical pain, what do Atheists do? Make you not believe in God and send you to hell forever.

Great is the way that leadeth to destruction, and narrow is the path that leadeth to eternal life.

>If I got news tomorrow that my daughter died I'd be devastated before knowing that in just a few decades I'd be able to see her again in the eternal, glorious paradise called Heaven then I'd be happy again. If I got news she became an atheist I would move heaven and Earth to get her to believe again. I'd kill anyone who tried to stop me(even my friends and family) and would not rest until she believed again and her soul was forever safe. I'd then kill her to make sure it never happened again and send her to heaven, then I'd go to a priest as soon as possible in the safest manner possible to ask for forgiveness and cleanse my sins.

God gave man the freedom of thought, speech and movement on the day that he was born (although confined to our parents for a mere twelve years).
This is something that you should remember as a CHRISTIAN. The WILL OF THE FATHER is that all men be free and HAVE THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE, to follow him, or not.
You declaring that you have an own will and willing to enforce it, shows me that you are an atheist.
Having an OWN WILL IS ATHEISM.
Christians do the WILL OF THE FATHER.

We're going to take you down atheist scum.

>We're going to take you down atheist scum.

Not going to do anything about the muslims though, are you?

>waah waah, there are people who aren't superstitious retards
>we need to kill them so there will only be braindead fucktards like me
I hate you people so much.
Holy shit, you are so deluded and retarded. How did you get to be so broken?

>muslims
>blows themselves up

They're doing more for the world than you ever have, scum.

>"WAAAAAAAAAH LIVE AND LET LIVE, IF I WANNA FUCK KIDS LET ME DUDE WEED LMAO"
The state of Canada is a direct result of Atheism

>not asking yourself this question

>literally this bootyblasted someone doubts his magical space wizard invented by dehydrated madmen on a desert
Lmao

>They're doing more for the world than you ever have, scum.

The rate they blow themselves up is well below their birthrate.

How very Christian of you, can't say I'm surprised because most are like you. I'll remember this when I see you moving shitskin rapefugees into the city near me.

Idiot, there is no such thing as a soul, there is no such thing as hell, yet you want to kill people based on something you don’t even know if it actually happens.

fuck off with cuckstanity
go kiss some fellow christian feet cause race doesnt matter amirite

her expression makes me wonder if women become lesbians so they can be smug and wicked at an old age. Similar to witchcraft.

Acknowledging that there is no God is baby's first red pill.

Acknowledging that there is a God is the ultimate red pill

Calls atheists murderers all while stating he would murder each and every atheist out there.
I smell a hypocrite

>scary evil atheists omg they all need to die
>btw I would kill my daughter, whole family, friends and any non god believer

Makes sense.

You’re just trolling because you know you’re gonna burn for eternity

and that he does nothing to prevent his so called 'white race' of being murdered,raped and shunned is the ultimate cuckpill,which you took.

Christians make up 87% of every white birth you stupid fucking cunt

Oh look! Yet another athiest/Christian thread! Divide and conquer they say!

Hello you fucking shareblue kikes. Is this the new BLACKED thread?

Do not reply to this bullshit.

>believing in history’s biggest larp done by a subhuman anunnaki prince to enslave kikes and the rest.

Prophecies are real but were channeled by ayys or metaphorically told by clairvoyants who saw glimpse of our future. A lot of shits in bible did happen but it wasnt some invisible man in the sky. These ayys who pretended to be gods and angels apparently also believe in their own idea of god, the source, the one that is all.