What is causing European men to rape women more than they used to?

What is causing European men to rape women more than they used to?

must be those damn nazis!
something something Hitler
something something Donald Trump

It's because they aren't European, they are "immigrants" and "refugees". They have no more claim to being European than I, a Burger, have of being an African. They come to conquer through rape, conversion, and marriage. They wish to make Islam dominant throughout all the world, and their first target is Europe. By they I do not refer to the Jews, or the Rothschilds, I refer to those Muslims that actually understand and follow their faith. It is a faith that converts by any means, and those who don't convert better serve their God as an example of what happens to those who disobey him. You are a betafag shill OP, and I hope your shareblue check doesn't last you the month for you apartment rent.

this thread was made tongue and cheek to make fun of reddit you literal autistic sperg

You're a fucking retard

sand niggers

Fuck off common purpose.

Brown people don’t belong in the west, not compatible.

its called sarcasm user. we are trolling redditors, try to keep up

Woulda thought this was obvious, OP. Mass immigration of third world neanderthals = immigration of third world morality.

I wonder if the massive influx of sand niggers has anything to do with it?
Ah fuck, there I go being a racist again.

Women only think they have power because they are enabled by betas.
Remove betas, no feminism.

E N R I C H E D
N
R
I
C
H
E
D

right wing enabler checking in - the hands of time were too heavy to push back myself, so i figured what the heck let's bring in millions of "refugees", surely that will help our time travelling cause

Lmao blebbit has "rules" so they can ban opinions they dont like

>"tongue and cheek"
>amerimutt flag

yeah.. why did I even wonder he doesn't know how to get this figure of speech right..

Man can rule if he wants to. Man can do what the fuck he wants and bitch you better sit down and stfu. I mean, unless you want ur face melted. These women are hilarious, always giving it the big one with weak men but will submit like the bitch she is to a strong, no bullshitting man. I've proven it before.

They expanded the definition of "European men" to include "middle-eastern cockroaches".

Its a mistery

and the biggest one is 'Anti-Semitism',makes you think.