Other urls found in this thread:

halakhah.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_97.html
seedofabraham.net/Has-Messiah-Come.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Truth.

Q: What does a Jewish pervert say?
A: "Wanna buy some candy little girl?"

whores go religious when they age, it is known

Acknowleding that without US support they wouldn't have won any war .

More hated than Hitler

The word is that those two were truly in love. She must have kept her feminine hygiene spick and span. Think about it back then. There were no real remedies or treatments for pussy stank. And it all just sort of marinated there under those heavy clothes. They must have had a wild and crazy sex life. I'll bet the Czar's beard smell like her pussy all day everyday.

I call dibs on the two on the right.

who is that, king george?

>dumb exhibitionist cumdump is now a paragon of virtue
sasuga america

There's fuckloads of redpills in the Bible. The Jews fear it more than anything, which is why they try to revise it or change the wording. Grab yourself a King James Bible and read it cover to cover.

>Revelation 2:9
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
This is referring to the material wealth that Jews have accumulated, and it has corrupted them. Their greed has caused them to turn their backs on the Lord in favor materialistic hedonism. In doing so, they have fallen out of favor with God.

>Revelation 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
These false Jews have embraced evil and in the end, they will be made to pay for their sins against God and against their fellow man. They will be shown the light of truth and justice, and they will be punished for what they've done.

The Blessed Virgin Mary

>virgin
>surrounded by babies
What a slut

spotted the kikelet

I like a lot like Nik.

I should assume his identity and pursue vengeance and justice against the kikes (and breed natalia).

y'all goyim got it totally wrong
pic related

> muzzie fetishes
Fuck off.

kek, beat me to it

There's a rabbinic curse on anyone who tries to calculate the dates & time in the book of Daniel ch 9. Sanhedrin 97b. I'm not a Jew or afraid of curses so I went ahead & did some research. They curse it because it calculates & points to Jesus Christ as the messiah in 27AD when he was baptized in the Jordan river. The messiah they're waiting for today is the coming comic Christ who will satisfy them all.

The longest part of the prophecy begins in 457BC and ends in 1844 (2300 years) when the sanctuary was supposed to be cleansed. A good portion of the population here in the US thought that the end of the world was coming and when it didn't happen it became known as the Great Disappointment.

One of the other prophetic dates says that the Jews have 490 years to put away their sins or they'll be abandoned as Gods people, and looking back at history that's exactly what happened. The 490 years ended in 34AD with the stoning of Stephen. After that they were officially abandoned and the gospel went to the gentiles (churches) to be preached.

Tsar Nicholas the second

Quote 1

A Sage said: "May the curse of heaven fall upon those who calculate the date of the advent of the Messiah, and thus create political and social unrest among the people."Sanhedrin,97b.

Louis Newman and Samuel Spitz,The Talmudic anthology: tales and teachings of the rabbis(Behrman House, 1945): 277. ISBN 0874413036, 9780874413038
Quote 2
What is meant by 'but at the end it shall speak [we-yafeah] and not lie?' — R. Samuel b. Nahmani said in the name of R. Jonathan: Blasted be18the bones of those who calculate the end.19For they would say, since the predetermined time has arrived, and yet he has not come, he will never come. But [even so], wait for him, as it is written, Though he tarry, wait for him. Should you say, We look forward [to his coming] but He does not: therefore Scripture saith, And therefore will the Lord wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you.20But since we look forward to it, and He does likewise, what delays [his coming]? — The Attribute of Justice delays it.21But since the Attribute of Justice delays it, why do we await it? — To be rewarded [for hoping], as it is written, blessed are all they that wait for him.

Footnotes to the above:

18[H] The verse is rendered, 'he will blast him who calculated the end.'
19I.e., Messiah’s advent.
20Isa. XXX, 18.
21I.e., because we are not yet worthy of it.
22Ibid.

"Sanhedrin 97b,"Babylonian Talmud: Tractate Sanhedrin.halakhah.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_97.html

Quote 3
Rabbis after the time of Christ have pronounced a curse on anyone who would attempt to calculate the dates of this chapter. - Talmud Sanhedrin 97b, Soncino ed., p. 659.

underrated

Daily Reminder

Jews love Rabbi Jesus and his worshipers as they made the Jew chosen and Israel a real country (because it didn't exist in ancient times).

Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.

Sup Forums Pass users can bypass this CAPTCHA. [Learn More]

4 times!!!!!!!!!!

Quote 4
6. Furthermore, this passage deals primarily with Jesus — not with some “future Fuehrer,” to use Hal Lindsey’s term for the Antichrist. In fact, the prophecy points so unmistakably to the time of the MESSIAH’S COMING, and so directly foretold HIS DEATH, that in later centuries Jewish rabbis who did not accept Jesus DISCOURAGED its study and finally pronounced a CURSE on all who attempt to compute the time elements!31

Footnote to the above:

31See Talmud Sanhedrin 97b, Soncino edition, p. 659.

NOTE: All the capitalizations in the above quote are original with the author, and are reproduced for the sake of accuracy.

Howard A. Peth,7 Mysteries Solved: 7 Issues that Touch the Heart of MankindSecond edition, Revised (California: Hart Books, 2002).

Quote 5
HAS MESSIAH COME?
by Avram Yehoshua

A most amazing thing occurs in the ninth chapter of Daniel: we’re told when Messiah would come.But instead of explaining it to us, our Rabbis curse anyone wanting to find it out: ‘Rabbi Samuel b. Nachmani said in the name (of) Rabbi Jonathan: ‘Blasted be the bones of those who calculate the end.’(1)Some of our Rabbis, in a further attempt to keep us from Daniel, even state that Daniel was wrong. Alfred Edersheim, a Talmudic scholar who would come to know Messiah said, ‘later Rabbinism, which, naturally enough, could not find its way through the Messianic prophecies of the book, declared that even Daniel was mistaken’(2)(emphasis added).

Footnotes to the above:

1Sanford R. Howard, L’Chayim: Finding The Light of Shalom (Thorsby, AL: Sabbath House, Inc., 1999), p. 209. Sanhedrin 97b, vol. 2, p. 659, Soncino Press. Editorial footnote #6 says, ‘i.e., Messiah’s advent.’

2Alfred Edersheim, The Life and Times of Jesus The Messiah (Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Publishers, 2000), p. 957. Bereshith Rabba 98 (a midrash or commentary on Genesis). Edersheim lived from 1825 to 1889 C.E.

seedofabraham.net/Has-Messiah-Come.pdf

Ya I can tell how much they love him. They love him so much that they curse anyone trying to calculate the dates pointing to his arrival.

Stop being autistic finno-ugric bro

Ah yes, love to read about serbitches getting roasted.

youre right its better to never ever reintroduce them to normality and isntead cast them aside. fucking autist

Just because they were a threat to jew power doesnt mean they are beneficial to you.

Serbs had it coming, Za Dom spremni!

Happy new year Goyim.

inscription at top of Maddof's Cross:

"He jewed the jews"

you're TOTALLY not trolling

>Pic related is loved unconditionally ONLY by the second generation of emigrants from Russia.

In Russia, it's known that the most fanatical paragon of a virtue is an old whore who has no place left to land a mark on.

Whore women?

You are not a fucking cuck. So you kind of fail already.

>name's literally melania
>melanin
>niggers
Good that you worship a niggerlover u cucks

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

>Jews hate single moms
Well, I hereby apologize for everything I ever said about God's chosen people.