youtube.com/watch?v=5olrCSMtGkY
youtu.be/BUR0P3Qq3ng?t=2m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=7G2nKLAlZ60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of them.

Can do literally anything
Is used to draw manga

This. Araki is such a fucking hack.

I think only Josuke is smart enough. He has a power to heal other people, he uses his Stand to blow holes through normal people and his mother just because he can without some stupid ass morals. Same with using his power to gain money for his own personal need.

D4C. Valentine can literally hop to the world (since its most likely unlimited) with the easiest to kill Gyro / Johnny or anyone and get their body parts for tons of ammo making the final fight easy as hell.

It's a metaphor for Araki himself.

>I think only Josuke is smart enough
Smart enough to let Aya die.

Joseph could've used Hermit Purple to find Kira

in what way?

In every way.

The dude's senile at that point

He probably doesnt even remember having Hermit Purple until he uses it by reflex

Alternatively: post users who absolutely fucking nailed their stand abilities.
Pic related.

Johnny quite literally nailed it. There's also Bruno and Josuke.

Why is DIO the most raging homosexual of JJBA?
youtube.com/watch?v=3dXObuKu-nM

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND
What if Mista subconciously manifested Sex Pistols to avoid these bullets? We know that shit like that happens but this one was never specified

That was implied.
You're a few years late to the show buddy.

I wish Mista kept that beanie instead of the shitty arrow hat

Weather Report skirts the line between genius creativity and flat-out bullshit at times.

What does Mista's hair look like?

It most likely happened, but nobody in court believed him and was sent to jail.

What you don't see is bullet #4 getting killed by one of those shots and sacrificing his life for Mista.

Still gotta hand it to Araki, making poisonous frogs fall down from the sky was not what I expected from Weather Report.

Post poetry.

>#5 is the most iconic of them and helps out Mista the most in the whole Part
>It would be #4 if it were labeled properly

It's never shown, he's probably bald.

Do you think Diavolo felt bad killing his adoptive dad? or burying his mother?

>Killing his adoptive dad
Probably felt like a weight was lifted from his shoulders
>Burying his mother
He fucked her and had a son/brother named Anasui

Impossible. Mista had to gain a Stand via the Arrow. If you read his backstory til the end this is stated
>Only the mafia can change his verdict… let’s subject Mista to the test of the arrow… This is the path set out for him…”
>And thus the transaction to buy Guido Mista’s freedom was made, and he passed the test with flying colours.”
Mista was just a normal human when this happened, he did not have Sex Pistols.

It's actually really important that he didn't have a Stand yet when this happened, for two reasons
1: Mista got super fucking lucky that the bullets didn't hit him, it was a miracle. And yet, after he shot the guys, he had the misfortune of going to jail and no one believing him and the witness not showing up. That's because he used 4 bullets on three guys. It's important to help establish why Mista has such a paranoid fear of the number 4, and it ties in with the numerous stances in Part 5 where the number 4 causes bad shit to happen.
2: It's important to establish Mista's true greatest asset: his natural ability to hyper-focus on his target, to the point where he can ignore anything else surrounding him, including passing bullets. If it was Sex Pistols here, it would defeat the point of his backstory since he would have no reason to worry about the bullets regardless. But the fact that he is human, has no Stand, and yet can do such a thing, is what makes it impressive.

why's he wearing his mom's clothes

He went through extremely creepy lengths to keep his mother alive, probably out of some twisted sense of affection. I imagine he couldn't bring himself to actually kill until his secret was discovered.

He was pretty fucked up at that point, but I don't think he was completely emotionally-bankrupt until he went through with killing a bunch of people. He still had a relationship with his father and got a girlfriend after all.

>tfw feel like the fanservice was higher quality in All Star Battle
>Disappointed because it doesn't and will never have the Eyes of Heaven cast

Bruno is pretty goddamn close.

>diavolo overpowered his mom, sewed her lips shut, and buried her under his floor
>he probably fed her and spoke to her every night before he went to bed

Stone Free was such a great stand.

Why did he need to hide his mother in the first place? Was he shamed she was a crook?

>CTRL + F
>No purple haze
Seriously?
He pretty much got the okuyasu treatment because his stand can kill fucking anything

Frogs, I can still see as a weather themed ability.

It's the fucking subliminal messages turning people into snails that goes full retard.

bullets cannot hit stands

probably

What if one of these men was Hol Horse?

What was Okuyasu's dad's stand? Must have been impressive considering his kids

Parentage has no effect on stand quality
Example: Holly/Jotaro

At least they inherit the punching noises.

The corpse only exists in the root world

None of them shot themselves.

>mfw started to read Part 5
>in colors
>Just Finished Narancia's battle
>back to Black & White
Feels bad man, colors felt comfy as fuck

But doesn't the arrow "awaken" stands instead of creating them? It's possible that this happened because we also saw Giorno unconciously using his stand long before he awakened. Also I don't know about 1 but the theory doesn't contradict your second point at all

At least all of White Album is colored. Now if I can just read Grateful Dead in color, my life will be complete.

>Fugo's outfit
What a fucking slut

I wish he kept the shirt

Have an improved Rohan for future use.

Hi Sup Forums. As you probably know there have been a plethora of Jojo characters made for MUGEN. I was playing around with a Kira character and one of the first things I noticed was that his voice actor was different from the one in ASB and the anime. I assumed it was the creator of the Kira character voicing Kira himself, but when I checked the files I noticed that there was sound effects and background music in his voice clips! I ripped them and uploaded them to vocaroo for you guys:
vocaroo.com/i/s1sEv46m8y4U
vocaroo.com/i/s0vqkO8WiWhu
vocaroo.com/i/s0pbtwDgHCwb
vocaroo.com/i/s1SHpsqJ2TLS
vocaroo.com/i/s0vFiyCKNXy4
vocaroo.com/i/s1Sc4B1MoepH
vocaroo.com/i/s1IUlJruvphe
vocaroo.com/i/s1IMBft8Vka7
These voice clips were most likely taken from a Japanese fanmade Jojo video. The creation of this Kira character predates both ASB and the anime so this is the first ever Kira voice actor. Here's the Kira character in action so you know I'm not bullshitting:
youtube.com/watch?v=72wgXTaBDhc
As you can see even this video predates the games and anime. I think it would be really fun and interesting to track down the source of these voice clips. What do you guys think?

Yo go vote for Jojo and all your favorites to represent the Sup Forums team in the 2017 Spring Babby Cup. We would appreciate it.

goo gl/forms/ZlgJutyXhwkmK4Lu1
hopefully Jojo will be a medal this time

nice

intredasting

This reminds me of an issue artists have with drawing where their art style wasn't proportionate to the heights given to the characters. So when drawing them to match a proper height chart, they have to stretch out their bodies to reach the heights they're supposed to

It's most notable in the legs, they look shoujo-tier here. The feet are also pretty bad

Every characters in JoJo is a manlet.
Is there even someone or a stand able to stop them?

She was literally perfect.
Also pic related.

Jojo is much better in b/w.

>goo gl

Hey Jojobronies, name a single scene in Jojo's Cocksucker Adventure that's better than this:
youtube.com/watch?v=tZaWINhwToo
You can't.

>you will never have your very own stand

you put a dot in between

>Goku's Japanese voice
Jesus, I forgot how bad it was.

It's better than the dub voice once you get used to it.

Probably. I've heard that before, too much for it not to be true. I've been meaning to go back and watch it with subs, actually. Haven't had the time though.

How does a stand's durability affect the user, does the stand user take less damage if the stand has high durability or does the user take a percentage of the damage based on the stand?

Post your ideal VAs for the part 5 anime.

Romi Park needs to voice Giorno. Use the ASB VAs for the rest of them.

>there are people who want giorno to sound like a hag

>There are people who want Giorno to sound like he has emotion

I'll probably tear my own ears out if I have to hear that CC2 robot through out the whole anime. Giorno already sucks, having a shit actor will just be a cherry on the cake

>there are people who want Giorno to sound like a gay fat chain smoking emotionless nigger (Daisuke Namikawa)

I couldn't agree more regarding Giorno, but I feel like Wakamoto would make an excellent Bossu. Maybe they could find a better Fugo too, nothing wrong with the one we have as of now, but there might be someone more fitting out there.

Sometimes I forget DBZ is an anime from japan. It's become such a staple of the west I associate it more with cartoons than with other anime

I don't care who voices him, as long as it's someone different than his ASB/EoH guy. Dude's got no energy.

Wakamoto for Diavolo, Kaworu-man for Doppio.

I would like the part 5 opening to be sort of like this but shorter and without all those spoilers youtube.com/watch?v=5olrCSMtGkY

I want the Part 5 OP to be nothing but the Gold Experience Requiem scene with Diavolo looking afraid on loop for a minute to get people hyped for the shitty climax

Last episode is a real OP featuring all the main characters from Sleeping Slaves

What are your guys' thoughts on Giorno's wryyy?
>youtu.be/BUR0P3Qq3ng?t=2m55s

Well, its time to spice things up

He said anything?

It's an anticlimax.

Romi Park is horrible casting for Giorno. She would make a better Koichi than a Giorno. Namikawa is barely better. His mudas are weak, I imagine his wryyy is too. Scrap Giorno's actor entirely. Scrap Trish too. I'm impartial to Fugo.

Mista, Narancia, Abbacchio (commercial) fit well. No reason to change.

Kaworu Doppio nails the innocence/aggression. He must come back for the anime. No idea who to cast for the Boss. Changing Buccellati's casting is a fucking criminal offense.

I'm not watching the anime if they don't keep Bruno and Doppio's.

Doppio looks like that inflated blueberry girl from the chocolate factory.

Which characters would be the most fun to get drunk with?

STICKY FINGAAAZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7G2nKLAlZ60

>has diavolo's eyes
what could it mean?

Where do you keep getting the wrong one from?

>filename
You fucked up

>best mc and best minor villain are partial counterparts
color me surprised

bruh what is this? asking for a friend

Josuke, Jolyne, Most of 5's supporting cast, Polnareff. A drink with Kira after work sounds comfy too.

Bruno looks like Yotsuyu here.

He's not talking about the corpse.
He's talking about literally getting a piece of Gyro or Johnny's bodies from another worlds, and throwing them at them in the root world, so they blow up.

Would they blow up, or would only what he threw at them blow up? Like, if he threw a finger at Johnny, would only his finger get destroyed? Whenever we see someone merge with someone else via D4C, it's almost always the head, so they die instantly.