Éire/pol/ - Athbhliain Faoi Mhaise Duit!/Bliadhna Mhath Ùr! edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/US_KhCukSXY
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note:

pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines:

>Gerry Adams Loughgall set-up claims 'utter nonsense'
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1229/930082-state-papers-1987-gerry-adams/

>Man injured in west Belfast 'paramilitary-style shooting'
rte.ie/news/ulster/2017/1230/930273-belfast-shooting/

>Coveney to meet Brokenshire over Stormont power-sharing in early 2018
rte.ie/news/2017/1228/929976-stormont-power-sharing/

>Varadkar rules out reshuffle even if Fitzgerald is cleared
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/varadkar-rules-out-reshuffle-even-if-fitzgerald-is-cleared-36443150.html

>SF leader knew armed struggle had become a political liability
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sf-leader-knew-armed-struggle-had-become-a-political-liability-36443153.html

>Secondary school students to get classes on sexual consent
independent.ie/irish-news/secondary-school-students-to-get-classes-on-sexual-consent-36445377.html

>North Korea wrote to 'Taoiserch Charles Haugher' asking for a letter to be read in the Dáil
thejournal.ie/north-korea-5-3750179-Dec2017/

>A disputed Irish-UK territory is one of many fishing problems caused by Brexit
thejournal.ie/lough-foyle-fisheres-3722778-Dec2017/

>'Not on my horizon' - What Micheál Martin said when we asked if he'd ever run for the Áras
thejournal.ie/micheal-martin-presidency-2018-3771249-Dec2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30k9BP6KBc0
youtube.com/watch?v=qVUeEH3pZt4
altview.ie/altview-interviews-generation-identity-ireland/
youtube.com/channel/UCbPPfVbeKCk3G7ACSi0jFOQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZB_vUIE8Ak
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MQbGBpcLaQk
twitter.com/JustinianBarret
youtube.com/watch?v=BMDYi-xc6sE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gps0lcPGaWM
socialblade.com/youtube/compare/the national party/identity ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=1zDJG_3ctbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

First for more wonderful pats for the New Year.

Cllr. Séamus Treanor - Democracy and Racism Explained

Cllr. Séamus Treanor delivers a speech at the first Ard Fheis of the National Party │ An Páirtí Náisiúnta in Co. Clare. November 2017.

Remember December '59
youtube.com/watch?v=qVUeEH3pZt4

last day to post this

altview.ie/altview-interviews-generation-identity-ireland/

>On The National Party
>Justin Barrett has quite some inspirational speeches. But I believe personally for them to achieve electoral success they must compromise some of their stances on such issues as sexual orientation. They have little if any support from women.

>I personally tried to attend one of their events and was snubbed. It probably didn’t help that I was a woman. And I can assure you I despise the current feminist movement.

Cunningham was based.

His voice was as fiery as his hair, The Dubliners are a loss that I doubt can be recovered from

How long until FG kick this based man out of their party for having a set of balls and speaking out.

I hope soon so he can tag along with /ourguys/ instead

Such a set of balls that he's still a member of Fine Gael and licks up to them every chance he gets. He licks up to Varadkar and Satter. He's a cuck.

all i will say good luck fixing you country.

Can they just fuck off already, they are a joke as it is.

GI confirmed controlled opposition

fuck those cunts
truly a loss to the world

happy new year a mhac

I doubt he does much licking up to those you mentioned considering he's just a Councilor.
Perhaps he's better off in FG and dropping the red pills on others in that party.

>Perhaps he's better off in FG and dropping the red pills on others in that party.

Lmao

they'll axe him soon enough.
If he left and joined NP of his own volition, that would be a significant step forward for our side.
does he know about NP?

alright boys, fresh off the presses, what do you think?

quick rundown on gearoid
i vaguely remember his face from history books

accurate

Ran the only sensible Fascist movement in Ireland but it was overshadowed by the Blueshirts who in their failure made everything fascist look stupid to the public here.

>How is GI finding Ireland in comparison to France of Germany? Operationally. Is it harder or easier to coordinate and recruit here?

>Originally 3 women started Generation Identity in Ireland. We grew organically and requested the GI leadership on the continent for permission to be an official branch, which we have now achieved.

>And what are the specific challenges here?

>I call it a beta male complex.

>There are also those that feel that GI wouldn’t work because it is not a distinctively independent Irish entity in principle. This inability to compromise and work with our fellow Europeans towards a common goal we find extremely counterproductive. But as the American’s say, united we stand or divided we fall.

Top kek

Yeah no. Fuck them.

>>Originally 3 women started Generation Identity in Ireland
color me surprised

>On Identity Ireland

>We all remember Identity Ireland. They where the first to put their neck out there. Peter O’Loughlin had to give up his personal security and livelihood to do what others hadn’t the gumption to do. He has been through far too much, just for voicing his opinion regardless if you agree with him or not. They were the first to dare to share a counter argument to the left. And he was persecuted and violently attacked for it. It’s a pity that this happened in democratic society. I don’t agree with everything they say but there is plenty we do agree on.

>We all remember Identity Ireland

Past tense

A reminder that West Brits need to hang

Lad I know who meet up with them here in Belfast says the woman running it announces that she is a former employee of US intelligence considering fact their British wing was dead on arrival due to hope not hate plants best to avoid like plague.
But seriously fuck west brits.

you would have to wonder what they have planned for our country,
i was talking to a friend about it last night, he reckons we'll never see a cologne or a bataclan in ireland,
he reckons they know if they fuck up here we will freak out and do something we might regret later,
i dunno but staying optimistic

>What is GI’s position on the 6 counties and should an Irish Identitarian Movement not encompass the 32 as one?

>We are neutral on the question of independence for Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland but individual members and supporters have different views on these matters.

>Mass immigration and demographic changes threaten the diverse national and regional identities throughout our islands – regardless of how our polities are constituted. We’ve created one organisation on the whole island for geographical organisational reasons. Our goal is for activists to meet and collaborate across the old conflict lines to save what we have in common.

>Independence for Northern Ireland

They're so out of touch

Damn. I don't know how anyone could boast about meeting that vile rat Shatter.

that can't be real,
sounds like a Sup Forumstard

Fuck these faggots.
any idea of how many members they do have right now and what their momentum is looking like?

It's real. He's a young fella himself and would not be surprised if he browsed pol

we shouldn't claim his as one of ours
or should we?

>What does GI’s ideal Ireland look like? In other words, how should the Nation look as we cross the finish line that in the struggle we are all involved with?

>We believe that every people on this earth is distinguished by its particular diversity and each people always bring something unique concerning way of life, values, culture, origin, religion and social practices.

>Every People has the right to preserve and defend those characteristics and features of its ethno-cultural identity that define who they are. It is exactly this preservation that we demand for our own regional, national and European identity.

>Ireland and the North should in itself maintain it’s indigenous population as the vast majority and nurture it’s culture and traditions. Patriotism should be encouraged not demonised. Immigration would be small and selective as to attain the brightest minds from abroad that are capable of seamlessly integrating. Irish migrants in America, Australia, and Britain should be encouraged to return to benefit Irish society.

>Americans of Irish descent wishing to return to the homeland of their forefathers would no longer be ignored in favour of people from Africa, and Asia (including the Middle East).

>Ireland and the North

>Ireland and the North

My sides are in orbit

GI and II. Notice how they name themselves with the word identity. Makes us low hanging fruit.
>Muh identity
That is a very easy one to counter. I think they are controlled opposition. II's Jewtube is just "look at these stupid sjw's lmao" and of that tier. They don't talk much about solutions or politics. And i told you lads from the start there was something off with them GII feckers.

NP are the real deal. Thank god for them.

He got cucked by Fine Gael and is still a "proud member", what a faggot

in my area it's growing organically, no social media or memes

That's what I hate so much about them, they've no vision.
Their views goes nowhere beyond WHAT people will inhabit Ireland, they don't explicate HOW those people will act, because they don't know.

Pearse, he had a vision. an Ireland inhabited by Irish people, who would espouse a "Gaelic lifestyle" and work to revive and put into wider practice old Gaelic traditions.

Thats a hell of a lot better than what these crusty bitches have to offer over at GI

Damage control

>So is GI independent, or managed by the larger European organisation?

>What works in Ireland wouldn’t necessarily work or make sense elsewhere. I always have a laugh when a leftist accuses us of being someone from the continent and not even Irish online.

>I want to be clear here in order to remove any doubt. GI “actions” in Ireland are created and implemented by Irish GI members. We know best how to reach an audience in our own country. There is no intrusion by GI leadership from elsewhere. They only ask to be kept informed to maintain acceptable content.

we aren't operating under the radar

II's twitter is them arguing with 12 follower nobodies with illiterate tweets. Generation Identity's isn't much better. They get into arguments with random people like this Muslim. They tweeted at him that they can't be racist because a based Indian UKIP supporter Raheem Kassam (The Breitbart one) doesn't think it's racist. It's mortifying. Like something Identity Ireland would tweet out.

So was that the woman that went to one of the meetings and aaked if it is only a party for straight people?

They don't have a vision for Ireland because they don't care about Ireland. The only reason this exists is because Muslims will interrupt their degeneracy.

Pearse, with an English father, is a million times more Irish than this lot.

Piss take. It's like they are trying to paint right wing leaning people as westbrits.

No, that was John Wilson who asked that apparently

Even so, the article implies that these GI folks think NP need to be ""tolerant"" of gays in order to secure a female vote.
I've never understood this implied solidarity with W*man and faggots
strewth

I know plenty, and i actually mean a lot of women who hate faggots. But then there are a lot of virtue signalling bitches too. If i was guess i'd say women would have a slight leaning to gays in general. Depends where you are. Rural women are not as bad but big towns and cities are a hot spot for virtue signalling for men and women. More women would support gays than men no matter where you are though.

I'm all for taking the vote off women. They really should not have the right to vote. Pic explains.

really, it should be that every family is allotted one vote.
not even single people should be allowed to vote.
only those with a direct investment in the wellbeing of the future nation-state (children) should be given the privilege o voting

nearly one month and still no new video, what the fuck?!
youtube.com/channel/UCbPPfVbeKCk3G7ACSi0jFOQ

Maybe. Could be a good idea.

I never knew about this channel. Just the first two vids.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZB_vUIE8Ak
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MQbGBpcLaQk

Actually i seen the last one too, just not the normalfag one.

Who owns this channel?

>When was the last time a politician used "gay" as an insult freaking love Justin
Ha!

good man he is

muchos gracias doc

Would the National Party accept him do you think?

I wouldn't know desu.

This guy. A meme master twitter.com/JustinianBarret

bump

Bump

Starting to think we were a bit too hard on Peter. He tried his best. All he was guilty of was being unprepared.

That's some talent on rté one. The presenter i mean.

Ah, he was guilty of more than that, the West Brit.

What do ye make of this Angela Nagle girl and her book?
>youtube.com/watch?v=BMDYi-xc6sE
>youtube.com/watch?v=Gps0lcPGaWM

Barrett is some man for one man, he looks like Macron mixed with David Mitchell.

Still a faggot

I felt like that too but he's still trying hard to be the dominant nationalist party and clearly it's not as good. He's either controlled op or a greedy woore only trying to get money.

Where is he from? I thought it was Carlow or Kilkenny but then he ran for election in Cork.

that was gay as fuck, still funny that they deleted the tweet

Pretty sure he's from Cork.

If he was decent he'd concede defeat to the NP

Another planet

She openly admitted to browsing Sup Forums for months for book research. Surely she is aware of Eire/pol/

I'd vote for Identity Ireland is they were running a candidate in my constituency and the NP weren't. It would be stupid of them to compete directly with the NP though.

Exactly. They are more experienced and have more support.

National party had their are fheis in trump's hotel top kek

How's it going Angela ;)

Barrett knows how to troll 'em.

Go away Angela

For

She's definitely aware of Éire/pol/. It's good if Identity Ireland run against National Party, it makes NP look better. II got around 230 votes in one constituency in the last elections, they're a joke.

Not Angela lads, I swear.

>It's good if Identity Ireland run against National Party, it makes NP look better.
If they take a single possible NP vote they're sabotaging. Let them run in constituencies the NP isn't running in.

It's ok, you don't have to pretend. You're alright, kid.

this honestly

pls b my waifu angela i love you

these niggas better not screw the pooch

am I the only one who feels like II gets more mom publicity? Im speaking more in regards to that recent sputnik interview

>mom
Good God I hate Mac OS
MSM is what I meant

Maybe yeah, you'd have to be a fool to choose anyone from II over NP though.

She's mine m8

they are here,
the only way to get rid of them is gore or infographs

II are irrelevant, the NP has over a thousand members. Publicity is probably more for NP with the recent Times article.

Here is their YouTube channels compared, it speaks for itself.

socialblade.com/youtube/compare/the national party/identity ireland

Come off it. We know it's you.

@pic

Theres someone out there pretending to be spongebob, isn't there?

i know who the shills are and what places you see them

swear man
>youtube.com/watch?v=1zDJG_3ctbw

>On The National Party
>Justin Barrett has quite some inspirational speeches. But I believe personally for them to achieve electoral success they must compromise some of their stances on such issues as sexual orientation. They have little if any support from women.

>I personally tried to attend one of their events and was snubbed. It probably didn’t help that I was a woman. And I can assure you I despise the current feminist movement.

100% sounds like one of the commenters on critiqueds videos

>I personally tried to attend one of their events and was snubbed. It probably didn’t help that I was a woman.
This here I find particularly irritating
"They snubbed me, it must be because I'm a W*man!"
give it a rest, ffs
Haven't seen anything from critiqued in a while, how has the fellow been holding up?

Typical boomer woman mindset

his last vid was a happy christmas to his subs

there is more cucks in his comments sections tho