What's his name again?

What's his name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kujgc
youtube.com/watch?v=lt_JMlGVUcU
youtube.com/watch?v=pEKP2c2-ZA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

f*gboi

Why do we keep getting BTFO by Destiny? Don’t we have any smart people in the alt right?

Steven "Ethical CP" Bonnel II

density

Sex with children, Asian children.

Tiny D

SETH RICH

Destiny The Pedo

Dare you enter the HALLS OF DEBATE with this INTELLECTUAL GIANT?

Density

I've never seen a guy that needs to get his ass kicked so badly. Maybe he'd think twice before running his mouth like a piece of shit.

Booster-Seat Bonnell

Desmond Tiny, Des for short.

in which vid? can someone link me? I've never watched a debate from him. always thought he was scum after hearing how he told his suicidal best friend to kill himself when asked for help and 'ethical cp' bullshit

SETH

I knew a bit about destiny before this shilling but i do agree no one on Sup Forums can debate him. He is really good. Goes on hours and hours talking. You stuttering faggots can't debate him.

Why is he so powerful?

Idkkk man. He is very very literate and can talk the talk. We faggots can shitposts all day but it all comes down to talking. He is just too good.

Tiny, tiny manlet.

Isn't that the dwarf that wants to have sex with his own daughter?

Posting e-celeb threads is a violation of the following rules:

Global Rule 2:
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
The main audience of e-celebs are underaged children, and posting e-celeb threads invites them too.

Global Rule 6:
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
E-celeb threads are extremely low quality. They always discuss the same ideas over and over again. Moreover, most of them resort to ad-hominems and name calling. Hence, quality discussion is never brought forth by these threads.

Global Rule 10:
>No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
The frequency of these threads being posted has by now evolved into legitimate spam.

Global Rule 11:
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
E-celebs fulfill all of those boxes above.

sage this shit

It is natural to fear Destiny

He has 2 houses. He is 10x richer than your whole family combined.

>t. manlet
My family owns 2 houses and 1 apartment, and I make quite a bit myself. Also, my family owns quite a bit of land. Probably richer than me due to the streaming shekels and such, but definitely not richer than my family. Now go end your miserable existence.

It would make my dick really really hard if a Sup Forumslack lasted 4 hours talking to him about trump. I would love to listen to it. No pussy faggot has stepped up to the plate. I can't fucking last 5 mins

And all that money won't buy him an inch.

>literally blows the fuck out of "skeptic" community
>blows out every Sup Forums fag that comes on
>blows out Lauren Southern, Sargon, JP, and Nick Fuentes

Really makes me think

Jim Goad would crucify him.

How does this faggot get to have sex and make babies but I cant. He's insufferable.

all worth 20k euros. Kek. Really underestimating the value of the american dollar and how rich america is. Just stop

Justin "did some kids" Trudeau

I haven't watched any of those. I did watch the martin shkreli one

destiny can't refute anything the alt hype or jf say

where it matters destiny doesn't have a leg to stand on

he claims to buy into neoliberal managerialism and data driven arguments, but discards data when it threatens his feels

how is this for a data driven argument: niggers are objectively unevovled baboon subhumans and should be excluded from society

the data overwhelmingly agrees

>JF
>the guy who wants a white ethnostate and wants to preserve the white race
>has a child with an Asian girl
>wanted to impregnate a mentally retarded Mexican girl

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

again. he is 10x richer than the average slav in eastern europe. Just stop

Kek, just the new apartment my family brought 3 years ago was 78k EUR, you moron. He makes quite a bit from moronic autists such as yourself who gift him free money, but not nearly enough. And I see now that the manlet isnt' even making that much
>Finally, he has several other small revenue streamers that increase his yearly income. These are: AdSense from his website (varies), YouTube ($2,000 yearly), sponsorships (varies) and Amazon and other affiliate marketing programs (about $1,000 a month). We added his yearly income from last year up to land right around $100,000. This number will only go up if he continues to put out content and bring in new viewers.
Then you have to consider this:
>First, Bonnell works roughly 60 hours a week, 20 hours more than your average, full-time employee.
That's absolutely embarrassing. When will you manlets ever learn?

God damn this guy is such a retard. Watching him for the first time in the debate against Brittany.
>if you don't believe in incest you believe in eugenics
Answer is yes if you're going to be intellectually dishonest and say mothers fucking their sons is the same as allowing only blonde hair blue eyed people to breed. You have to be a fucking dim sheeple to actually think this guy has any good arguments other than facing off against stupid people and strawmanning.

Stop giving a shit about online money. I bet both his houses are worth 400k. So, he is almost a millionaire. No one in nebraska is fucking poor. Look warren buffet.

I used to be a huge fan of Destiny but he keeps making an ass of himself in debates and keeps getting destroyed.

Why do you keep talking about how much money he makes? does that make him a better person? Are you 14 or some shit? It would make more sense if you were on his payroll, but I'm assuming you're the same bugman that shitposts on every tiny thread.

Faggot Kikenstein, Esq. III?

He hates clinton as much as trump. Watch the other debates brainlet

Who gives a fuck if he is rich? You sound like some bimbo

I didn't know he pays for positive posts.
Destiny debates like low IQ slime. Some amorphous blob with no spine, brain or principles. He denies things until presented with evidence, then acts like he never denied anything. He has no shame and when caught engaging in reprehensible behavior, he pretends it's nothing. This after denying the behavior ever took place. This isn't winning, it's just a narcissist sociopath who denies reality.

he's also 10x smaller

>First, Bonnell works roughly 60 hours a week, 20 hours more than your average, full-time employee.
Maybe you shouldn't have started sperging about it in the first place?
>I bet both his houses are worth 400k
I bet you're a retard. You seem to be assuming a lot.
>So, he is almost a millionaire
The math on this one.
>No one in nebraska is fucking poor.
Really? What the fuck would a random Canadian know about America?
>Look warren buffet.
So because Warren Buffet lives in Nebraska that makes everyone else there rich? New York and California are filled with billionaires, but there are enough homeless bums between the two cities to fill my country.

You're already posting so much on this thread alone. I'm assuming you have nothing to live for that's why you're shilling for tiny on new year's eve. Suicide is an option. I know you're depressed and miserable and have to live your life through a manlet. kill yourself. just do it. it's for the the greater good.

He argues like a jew. Is he jewish? Is that why I see so many goddamn threads about this manlet?

Fucking euroshits.

SWATTED :^)

He's like a man only much smaller.

There's probably a term for this??

Fuck off, manlet.

if there's no grass you can play the field Steven

Asmon is such a nice guy
he's like a non-sperging version of Destiny. I think that he should hold debates

Is that the swole left we're constantly warned about?

GODSTINY
How does he do it? He keeps triggering the fuck out of Sup Forums its insane.
You faggots always have to blow any negative nitpicks about him out of proportion just to attempt character assassination, instead of actually trying to confront him fairly.

The absolute state of tinyfags

Sit down Brittany

streamable.com/kujgc

Midget Jew the second.

Your country has full of whores. Europe is only good for fucking thots.
No, im not sheep. You go have fun hanging out with other sheep. Fucking sheep

Halo

What an extremely intelligent post

If her eyes were any further apart they'd start getting closer together again.

>ummm excuse me but you cant just say stuff ok? you need to state your source.

>no, you cant provide the sources later once you have the time, you needed to have somehow predicted exactly what you would have said during this off-the-cuff debate and made a source list beforehand

>heh, guess i won again

okay..
Is he really a fucking dwarh??
Thought it was just shoops

It's pretty obvious altRyan is just a hellbent mysoginyst running around as a faggot and larping about leading ceasars men into dick riding battle.

JFG has obvious female issues too but his sex drive actually carries him away and was uphanded when his grooming plot got sloppy and based rednecks had to show him his gentlemanly side, he's got it out for Le government and their indirect Le moral fagging on me because I want to make white babiez donate chatz

he's sitting down idiot

dwarf*

can't buy yourself out of being pathetic.

faggy low test manlet with a glock and a strawman

You don't seem to understand that it doesn't matter how rich you are. If you aren't atleast 6"9 you might as well kill yourself.

why is his head so big?

>he is 10x richer than
ok this is 100% Destiny posting. he did this same "FUCK YOU IM RICH!" shit after MisterMetokur destroyed him.

never see Destinyshills bring up his debate with Jim... wonder why...

I bet those tits sag like a motherfucker

tinys on suicide watch

>I think that he should hold debates

I doubt that's ever going to happen. He doesn't seem to like to read up on anything regarding politics. When Destiny came on his stream and talked to him about why he voted for Trump he ended up looking like a retard.

The ones I see just say he got BTFO without saying how or why.

w-we cant beat him bros its over

i-im with destiny now his facts are too undeniable

youtube.com/watch?v=lt_JMlGVUcU

>Mr Farage is 5'8"
>Putin is 5'7"
>Bruce lee was 5'7"
etc etc etc
Kill yourself lanklet.
Ideal height of a man should be 5'7" to 6'3"

also youtube.com/watch?v=pEKP2c2-ZA0
im trying to find the afterstream with destiny flipping out

I have the logs, right here. He refers to himself as "Meatrocket", in chat.

Reported and it goes in all fields

fucking LEL

>"asked him to donate it to a charity for midgets"
holy fuck I might die before 2018

He's fucking 5'7".

who the fuck is this soyboy, I could benchpress him with my cock. who fucking cares about his arguments, it's about taking your cock and slapping around on his face.

This post is a great reminder that low iq Sup Forums can never hope to defeat Destiny.

Is the reason destiny wants to fuck children because they're the same height as him?