Iran riots

Have you guys heard about the riots going on in Persia. It happened years ago as well but the news brushed it off like nothing. Wanna hear everyone’s opinions on it and Persians in general. And why the news didn’t and still doesn’t care

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThomasWictor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews are behind it.

oil pipeline got blown up by militants.
they're pushing for war against the regime.
/Iran General/ possible in 2018.
not looking good

>dune coons smoking each other

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

All the Persians I know fucking hate they’re government. Did some of my own research and it seems iran wasn’t the shithole it is now before the it became an Islamic state

>in persia
Are you a time traveller? The qajar dynasty is gone senpai

Other ones like Libya, Iraq, Palestine (even though some still say it’s not reported enough) are reported, but the Iranian ones aren’t. Even though the last one they had was pretty crazy.

>t. Mossad

I just say that coz more people know what Persia is than they do iran.

yet again,regime change......

best post

Literally nothing. Their army is insanely loyal, well trained and prepared to curb stomp any insurgency. This "protest" was over before it even began. If the Americans have managed to embed agents inside Iran then they have precious little time to do their work. If there is going to be any escalation then it will happen within the week, otherwise their op is a failure.

Most Persians in Europe are former members of the Shah government or intellectuals that had to flee the revolution. They're all redpilled as fuck, but there's no chance they will get back in power after the current regime fails.

>Sandniggers starting another civil war
Wow, it's another Sunday in dunecoonistan.

oh well we better invade then and help those poor poor ragheads. they deserve FREEDOM

regime change refers to when a coalition of outside countries uses military force to ouster the government of a 3rd country, like Libya.

What is happening in Iran is an uprising, which may lead to a revolution.

themoreyouknow.png

The Iranian government claims that protesters were killed by foreign agents. If that's true it's a regime change a la CIA

this is going to end before next sunday

I doubt Iranians want regime change, maybe liberalism will be accepted; the iranian regime has made iran relevant and powerful

I suggest browsing @ThomasWictor's timeline on twitter. He thinks the revolution might be supported by some outside power, thus the Iranian military's reluctance to use force on the population. He thinks a lot of other things, and, with his followers, it's become some sort of hub on video and theories.

Well I wouldn't put much faith in what the Iranian government says, they're not really a beacon of truthfulness.

It still wouldn't be a regime change until they send in military units to forcefully depose the government. Just a revolution backed probably with (((mossad))) and SA agents fomenting the rebels.

>prepared to curb stomp any insurgency

No, they're not, this time.

twitter.com/ThomasWictor

And broke. They are spending all their money on foreign wars. The people seem to be experiencing a lowering of their wages and living standards. This causes envy and anger over the living standards of loyalists. No doubt those in power are siphoning off funds for themselves like in every other country.
I thought Saudi Arabia would run out of cash first in this war, but it appears Iran is worse off than it appeared.

>Well I wouldn't put much faith in what the Iranian government says, they're not really a beacon of truthfulness.
Give us the WMDs, Saddam.
>It still wouldn't be a regime change until they send in military units to forcefully depose the government. Just a revolution backed probably with (((mossad))) and SA agents fomenting the rebels.
Here's how that works:
>shoot some protesters to rile them up
>escalation forces the government to actually shoot citizens
>"humanitarian" intervention or funding "moderate" rebels
A foreign power is intervening to remove the current government. Not calling it a regime change because non of the own military is involved seems like semantics.
Not that I trust the Iranian government, right now it's all fog of war essentially.

Pic related when?

>Persia
What year is this?

>Give us the WMDs, Saddam.

Are you implying Iran's government had something to do with that????????????? lol nice totally irrelevant point.

and you know what would be even better? if Iranian citizens overthrow the government on their own. Then they have a moral claim to a new government that isn't tainted by the old one being deposed by outside military forces.

Soon hopefully

The fuck kind of source is that?

>caring about the opinions of expats
Christ you're dumb.