Kuffars eve

ITT: islamic brothers unite and laugh at the kuffar whores that will be raped tonight and the wh*Te cucks who will cry in the name of allah his most merciful

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2002/jun/24/arts.artsnews
focus.de/panorama/jagd-auf-offener-strasse-unfassbare-aufnahmen-unbekannte-feuern-aus-auto-raketen-auf-bonner-passanten-ab_id_8170543.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So why are you not out doing it yourself then?

how muslim

>catalonia
hello cousin, did you know you are our arabic cousins, before when ummayad had all al-andalus you where united with us in islam?
Dont you feel ashamed to be a cuck today? you are our brothers in islam inshallah

>mfw we take over germany again this new years eve

nice wiki boy

get back when you are not larping bruv

bump for kuffar blood

>so damn ugly and unsocial you have to resort to raping women.

my islamic burka wearing girl gives me her body to do whatever nasty things I want willingly over and over again. she's such a good fuck slut!
and she'll make me dinner too.
and she loves for me to fuck her beautiful butt.

maybe you should get a herd of goats?
you won't have to worry about getting arrested and getting your mouth and ass fucked by tyrone!!

As I said, nice wiki bro.

Al andalus was not like that map, was basically 10 camel people collecting taxes in catalunya.

>we

OP is a neet anime fapping mom's basement dwelling turkish chicken tender eating faggot.

>nice wiki bro
you deny that this is true? My map is real , al-andlaus is the real homeland of islam, it is a shame you become kuffar, you do not know your history

be quiet mutt

stop larping

my friend, it is YOU who is larping, come back to islam and we will forgive you, it is not to late

>too

learn how to spell if you are going to convert anyone

also you ARE larping, catalunya was only subjugated to taxes

inshallah brother

want a real laugh? search twitter tomorrow for rape stories and follow them for 9 months. our birthdate is rising

>only
you payed the jizya to allah his most merciful because you felt the need to support him in his cause, you cannot deny this, also your women chose to marry many of our islamic men during the time, this is why we are related my cousin

nice shill thread
fuck off with your psyops faglord

kek, I am already waiting to do this, new year has not begun in germany yet

HAPPY NEW YEAR JIZZHADISTS WORLDWIDE!

>chose

as much as the ottomans CHOSE to submit to the white man.

now SUBMIT, kek stop larping

LET'S STRIVE FOR A BETTER TOMORROW!
FOR A WORLD WITH NO NIGGER FAGGOT PUSSY MUDSLIMES!

MUSLIMS ARE ONLY PEOPLE M8
BEYOND THE TRASHBAG THEY'RE ONLY BLOOD AND BONE AND EXPLOSIVES.

WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING YOUR BEST TO ACHIEVE THAT POT OF BOILED RICE IN PARADISE, MEHMET?

but dont mudshits, like, buy weapons from kuffar to protect themselves? looks like YOU pay the jizya to us for protection.

show me her tits!

Australia pls..

GERMANS REMOVE JEWS, MUSLIMS MOVE IN

AM I SEEING A TREND?
IS THE MUSLIM GOING ONLY WHERE THE JEW IS NOT?
OFCOURSE NOT.

THE REALITY IS WHERE THE JEW GOES, THE MUSLIMS R U N S!

LET ME TELL YOU HOW A 13YR OLD ORPHANED PROPHET MADE HIS LIVING IN THE STREETS OF 7TH CENTURY MEDINA!
WITH HIS MOUTH AND HIS BOYPUCCI!

>We wuz kangz n sheeit
And what do you have now? Have you added something in the history of humanity except larping and chimping out in the desert with your filthy cult? Your dirty race hasn't done nothing good in literally 1500 years and you are still here blaming your failures on the whites?

>greece
I am so happy to get support from my islamic brother of the ottomans

UNTIL AN OLD WHORE WHO KILLED OFF HER RICH HUSBAND FOUND THE BOY AND PITIED HIS RUPTURED ANUS!

DASRITE! THE PROPHET WAS A MANWHORE STICKING HIS THINGIE INSIDE THE DRIED UP FUCKHOLE OF A RICH GRANNY FOR A LIVING!

All the mulsim girls I've been getting with keep talking about how disgusting middle eastern men are.
Hairy, stinky, uncultured, and dumb.
Do you get a lot of that OP?

my friend, Italy is the seed of islam and arabs, whatever you contributed to history so did islam, for we are the same cousins

why are you so angry cousin?

OF COURSE THAT LOVE DID NOT GO FAR!
MEHMET (THE ORIGINAL) THREATENED THE WOMAN HE WOULD LEAVE HER UNLESS SHE CUT HIM A SHARE OF HER FAIR WEALTH!

DO YOU GET WHERE THE 72 VIRGINS MEME CAME FROM?
IT COMES FROM A GRANNYFUCKER SEEKING TO CLEANSE HIS CONSCIENCE AND HIS PENIS FROM THE DRIED UP SANDBAG HE HAD BEEN BANGING FOR YEARS!

THERE'S ANOTHER ISSUE WITH MEHMET (PISS BE UPON HIM) BESIDES THE WHOLE MARRYING A SIX YEAR OLD THING.

ONCE, DURING A VERY COLD NIGHT, MEHMET ASKED FOR HIS 10YR OLD NEPHEW TO SHARE HIS TENT, SO THAT THE BOY WOULDN'T BE COLD!

OF COURSE THE BOY DID GET COLD! BUT I GUESS HE GOT SORE TOO!

IT WAS A SEXUAL EMERGENCY!

>Italy is the seed of islam
is that why italian painters made frescos of mohammed being ripped apart by demons in hell?

theguardian.com/world/2002/jun/24/arts.artsnews

AT LEAST THE PROPHET MEHMET (PISS BE UPON HIM) DIED A HONORABLE DEATH!

WHISPERING TO HIS FAVORITE FUCKBOI THE NAME OF SOME JEW HE OWED MONEY TO!

J E W E D
E
W
E
D

by allah the kuffar in germany have made you stray away from the path, such slander would never be allowed in the ottoman empire. it is clear to me greece must be liberated and the religion of islam once again dominate greece
anybody can paint, kuffar make painting all the time, they are still our cousin

As much as i hate mudslimes i cannot disagree with this fact, if the "men" here in europe just stand by idle while their women get raped my untermenshen they deserve it and worse. I mean if nobody's gonna stop 'em then you cant really blame em for trying now can you?

*by

And to think, the only reason we did this was so more European Jews would move to Israel.

>fighting for women
top lel m8 this implies I care, they deserve it anyhow

You seem as sad and angry as I am. I shed no tears for the women of this world who forsake robots such as myself.

I await the news stories to brighten my new year.

As far as I see it, a roastie gets BTFO and a muslim will likely go to prison. Nothing that would bother me.

If that type of shit would happen around where i live i'd be frying kebab, but aperently all "men" don't care their women getting raped to death. And to think europe once had crusades just for fun... sad very sad

You remember what happened after ?
> Nice Islamic empire you have there, would be a shame is someone... Fucked it in the pussy

hey I'm a ruralfag, so likewise, but at this point I don't care. Our women are repulsive and haven't been able to prove otherwise

Yeah but still, i don't need much of a excuse to go all out on a mission to remove kebab. God how i hate that everybody is so against using violence to restore europe to its former glory

the seed of Islam still runs strong through our islamic history, by allah all of europe will be islamic in just a few years.I have many kuffar friends in Italy, Greece spain and germany who are converting back to islam

whome of you was this?
focus.de/panorama/jagd-auf-offener-strasse-unfassbare-aufnahmen-unbekannte-feuern-aus-auto-raketen-auf-bonner-passanten-ab_id_8170543.html