Hai to gensou no grimgar Volume10

Any spoiler about the last volume? I've heard about our's bestgirl(Mary) is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/uzfaqNgRwTnsJxy/status/845887890475302912
twitter.com/hashtag/灰と幻想のグリムガル
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If that's true then this Ln is really about Haruhiro's suffering.

wew

holy shit, this is true

The fuck? I thought she was the main heroine? Any summary? Please spoonfeed.

I haven't read book yet, but I asked friend and he confirmed it, I'm honestly in shock right now

its true anons she's already dead

Time for scream anons

F.
How heartbroken are you now, anons?

How did she die?

This can't be true, I mean, she's the best grill...

What happened in volume 9?

;_;7

I think it would be the best if she dead...seem like most of it haruhiro suffering because of her

Fuck this shit. Mary is best girl.

TT

not at all, best boy Ranta is still alive

Excellent. Now Haruhito can get together with Yume.

A least Haru can fuck Yume now.

Season 2 when?

Were Haruhiro and Mary even together?

no

Like a bitch she died in bed, poisoned by an arrow in Haruhitos arms

They have a massive sexual tension between them.

How do they lose TWO healers? The tank, okay, he did his job, but what the fuck were the DPS doing?

Any more spoilers about the volume? How did it all get to that point?

Yes that is true ,but...mary

I found the anime lackluster, but I really liked Mary. Now I have absolutely no reason to ever read this crap. Cool.

DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO FIND THE F**KING SCANS? AAAAAAA

So, Yume is going to win the harubowl?

She was in the bowl?

my friend told me about her dead too

accept reallity anons you can scream for now

no

>Believing any posts without sources
For all it's worth Haruhito could be the new big bad and everyone else is dead.

They've lost their healer twice in a row. And the main heroine's gone now, story's probably going towards the endgame now. Only other option is to carry on without a heroine or put Yume or Shihoru in that position.

The author is actually my cousin and has told me Mary will be revived as an enemy.

Yes.

>Haruhiro could be the new big bad

He couldn't even save his own healers, how do you expect him to be the new big bad? He'd hardly be a threat to anyone at all.

HOLY SHIT, IT'S REALLY HAPPENING.
twitter.com/uzfaqNgRwTnsJxy/status/845887890475302912

Got to hand it to the author. He's got balls killing off his main heroine like that. You won't see Kawahara killing off Asuna. That shit takes balls.

Cold, ice balls

He truly gets off from his characters' suffering. What a mad man.

Needs more Ranta though.

>I've heard about our's bestgirl(Mary) is dead

Please no. Why. Fuck.

Who owns that acc?

Holy fucking shit, it's real.

Fuck me.

>Mary dies
>Ranta is still alive

Life is unfair.

Wasn't Ranta plotting to murder her?

no, he saved stupid bitch from the rape

This desu

Where is the proof??

>Relief. I can not say anything anymore. Something has disappeared. Although I wanted to say various things, it all disappeared. Love songs will not reach ...

in the novel, silly user

twitter.com/hashtag/灰と幻想のグリムガル

>もうなにこれなにこれなにこれ
>この終わり方はずるいでしょー!
>メリイがぁメリイがぁー

>あの作者が希望なんて残すはずがないという感情とメリィがそんな簡単に死ぬはずがないという感情がせめぎ合ってる。
>ジェシーが瀕死から蘇った方法と関係はしてるんだろうけど死者蘇生は作品的に問題があるよなぁ。

>10巻感想助かる、よね?助かってほしいっ!!

Sorry, i was just in denial.

Does it look like I know hiragana, katakana and kanji?

>losing another healer after spending most of the show crying about their first one

someone can translate this ?

Yume a shit. Mary a best.

Best girl is Barbara you fuck. Old Cat needs to get his affairs in order and tame her doujin style

At this point it'd be a lot better for them to just off themselves. It's not like they're gonna improve by leaps and bounds and become OP survivors anyways. They're pretty much the human equivalents to goblins. Bottom tier scrubs.

This. Please stahp. Why can't haruhiro be happy ;_;

>immediately lose Ranta who's now on solo adventures
>Merry dies
Welp.

our dream never come true ..

Is the ln even good though?

Did her breasts get an upgrade?

>click on the hastag
>everyone is going wtf at the ending of the volume and mentioning mary
NOT LIKE THIS

Can i cry for Mary for now?

Looks like it. But she's dead now, so we will never enjoy those tits again. Now we only have two girls left and they gonna die too. Everyone is gonna die.

Edgy.

So is that volume 10? How did it all go down? Who killed Mary?

RIP Merry.

When did her tits get so huge?

God damn it, we couldn't protect that smile. It was worth protecting damn it. If only Haruhiro had his shit together, he might have been able to protect her.

I dunno, maybe I'll give a read later.

On another note, Ranta's name comes up 4 times in the entire book, 3 of which occurred during Yume's perspective chapter.

DROPPED

We couldn't protect those tits or that smile. I wonder who's going to take the heroine spot now. I guess Shihoru or whatever her name is, especially since they now share the same pain.

Their party should just give up and start scrubbing floors for a living.

Would you Merry's lifeless body?

Yeah, most probably Shihoru's gonna be the next main heroine. She lost Manato and Haru lost Merry, so maybe Shihoru will end up as endgame for Haru.

In a heartbeat. She's pretty hot I wouldn't have any problem with necrophilia in her case.

>still no research on full rez spells

>Haruhiro goes full blown Undead King
>Story shifts to Ranta having to put down his friend for good
Would be interesting.

Man what the fuck

Wait, how are we at volume 10 already?
The Goddess only has volumes up to volume 4, and even that is only half-done.

Why do you keep saying she was the main heroine?

She wasn't, at all.

Haruhito is the main character, that doesn't make whoever he lust for into the main heroine, any of the other girls had the spotlight than her.

She was just one of the main cast, not the main heroine.

The LNs were licensed by J-Novel Club.

Did she really die, or was it just implied?
If it's the former, then they're fucked. They lost their healers twice.

How will they even recover from this? Losing a healer twice means trouble for the team, no sane healer would want to join them. Is it ending soon?

If only Manato were here, then this shit wouldn't have happened.

That shit was on my backlog but seems like I'll have to drop it.

Theyy lost Manato, then Moguzo and now Mary? Why the fuck are they still adventurers if they're horrible at it? Let them settle as villagers or something.

The anime is C O L O R F U L with despair-grim-comfort. It's a decent watch.

Manato died like a punk, but Moguzo went out like a fucking champ. His death is not due to incompetence.

Which reminds me, we still don't know the circumstances of Mary's "death". How'd she die? Is it in the middle of the book? start of the book? end of the book? Was she alone?

>Moguzo went out like a fucking champ
Please spoil this animeonlyfag.

Yeah, I know I watched because Nakamura directed, atelier BWCA was in charge of the BGs and RON was doing the major part of the OST and I wasn't disappointed. But with Mary's death I guess I won't bother read the LN.

That was before she betrayed him and sicced Haruhiro on him. Ranta's going to either be super pissed she died before he got a chance to add her to his Vice tally, or he's going to fold like a bitch and come back to the party and let it all slide because the object of his vengeance is dead and he has no real beef with anyone else (even Haruhiro got played).

Oh well, Mary was trash and they're better off without her. Now maybe they can find a Healer who isn't a raving p-killer loony ice bitch with a chain of dead homies under her belt.

Oh that. I'm on the same boat.

The letter M is accursed in their world, it seems.

fuck shit fuck why fuck- AAARGGHHHH

The LN ended without being clerar about it, the spoilers in this thread are fake as fuck.

Wait so they didn't explicity say she's dead and gone for good but sort of ended it on a cliffhanger with her currently still dying?