When is season 2 coming out?

When is season 2 coming out?

Hopefully fucking never

This

Never. Fuck off.

Umaru is a timeless nugget.

if you hate Umaru and this thread was in page 10 why did you bump it?

Because I love hating Umaru.

This

Umaru needs your money to make it happen

Umaru-chan made me happy

I wish I could make her happy too

There will never be a second season.

Umaru is happy you're happy

After the OVA

>page 6
come on umarubros

In the works according to my uncle who works at TOHO

Reminder Umaru is more popular than Pokemon and Zelda

rebbit detected

MONSTAH

Uma?

Umaaaa!

What if Zelda was Umaru

Why do newshits try SO hard to fit on by hating this?

/thread

You seem to be confused. Most of Sup Forums hates Umaru while only a vocal minority of retards like you enjoy it. Perhaps you'll find better luck discussing it on these boards:

>wowjapan.asia/2016/08/himouto-umaru-chan-inspires-9-year-old-winner-seiyuu-competition-japan/

Great article I just stumbled on upvote pls

Watch yourself, kid

Please, you're embarrassing yourself

Never

Heh..you're gonna need a bigger gun, kid

>I don't like Umaru-chan

How is Umaru so smart?

So April 19th

>me waiting for season 2

Umaru is the smartest and cutest girl. I'm jealous

How much?

HOLY FUCK ENOUGH WITH UMARU. EVERYTIME I SEE THAT LITTLE FUCKING AUTISTIC ORANGE JAPANESE HAMSTER I GET FILLED WITH SUCH BOILING RAGE THAT THE TEMPERATURE IN THE LOWEST CIRCLE OF HELL PALES IN COMPARISON. I ACTUALLY LIVE IN JAPAN RIGHT NOW AND THAT'S COOL AND ALL, BUT THAT LITTLE FUCKING ORANGE HAMSTER GERBIL FUCK IS FUCKING EVERYWHERE. ALSO EVERY TIME WHEN I TRAVEL BACK TO MY HOME COUNTRY, ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE THAT I KNOW THAT LIKE ANIME AND MANGE ONLY TALK ABOUT UMARU LIKE SHE'S A MOTHERFUCKING COCK LICKING DIETY. HOLY FUCK THE THINGS I WOULD DO TO HER WITH A FUCKING COAT HANGER AND SOME FLUOROANTIMONIC ACID. I AM FUCKING GRINDING MY TEETH IN RAGE EVERY TIME I SEE THAT LITTLE CUNT. HOLYT FUCK MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT. MY HEART IS BEATING SO FUCKING FAST THANKS TO THIS HAMSTER FUCK, I CAN FUCKING HERE A HOARD OF CADIOLOGIST AT MY DOOR. THEN WE HAVE HERE VOICE, HOLY FUCK, HER VOICE, SHE SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING BANSHEE GIVING BIRTH TO SATAN. IF HUMAN SUFFERING THROUGH THE AGES WOULD HAVE A SOUND, IT WOULD BE THAT LITTLE FUCKS VOICE