Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hcfMa
youtu.be/WFbjOlJRyBw
archive.is/hNHUS
archive.is/k87B1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

drumpf

These situations can only make sense if these people have absolutely no ability to calculate cause and effect based on likelihood.

>space niggers

B L U E

W A V E

Another day of...

DonaldTrump

vs.

The globalists, neocons, their media empires and fake news pimps, the Obama machine, the Clinton machine, the CIA and deep state, the DNC, RNC, the entire Republican establishment and America’s culture of useful idiots.

@155107824
$20 says this is the soyleaf using a meme flag because he's been getting banned on sight lately

Hello.

have you bought your tickets yet?

Bam!

Because there were concerns I had to fix the map. Green means you got nuked. I had to nuke Illinois a little to destroy Chicago.

I.C.E agents & earth memes please.

Best.
President.
Ever.
Stay mad all next year too, haters.

>Does alcohol make us more right-wing?

>Personally this jars with my own experience; since conservatism is associated with higher levels of fear – conservatives’ brains perceive threats more than those of liberals – I think I tend to become more liberal as I drink more. Of course in the morning, when I wake up in bed still wearing all my clothes and my mouth tasting like sandpaper, that’s a different matter.
>In other words, alcohol might make us Oakeshott conservatives, preferring ‘the familiar to the unknown… the tried to the untried, fact to mystery, the actual to the possible, the limited to the unbounded, the near to the distant, the sufficient to the superabundant, the convenient to the perfect, present laughter to utopian bliss.’

archive.is/hcfMa

Isn't that interesting...

Gallup Daily Tracker has Trump's approval up to 40, tied to upswings in economic outlook.

KeK bless the POTUS

>alt-lite

>DonaldTrump
Fix your script faggot. And KYS

Share Blue preparing to prep the bull for wifey's new year

youtu.be/WFbjOlJRyBw
Why was every MGS soundtrack so good?

>so much alt-lite

what do you all think Hillary is doing tonight?

Either excellent or terrible

>Kentucky set to become first US state with no abortion clinics

>Kentucky could become the first state in the US to have no abortion clinics within weeks as Republicans push forward with a nationwide campaign to strangle America’s 44-year-old abortion laws with local red tape.
>The state's last remaining clinic, the EMW Women's Surgical Centre in Louisville, is facing closure after the state’s pro-life Republican governor argued it does not have the right licensing requirements.

archive.is/hNHUS

My wife just birthed a new white baby girl last night. Truly a miracle just in time to file another child tax credit for my second child at 29. Thank you POTUS we are growing, Happy New Year

WTF Scavino? Stay away from this larp shit.

>polls show low Trump approval ratings
>fake news! phony news! they're oversampling Democrats!

>polls show high Trump approval ratings
>leftists BTFO! we're winning bigly!

Xanax and alternate nostril breathing?

I better not be the only one in these threads who practices gardening for sustenance. Do it for her.

>DonaldTrump

Congratulations

this is good right ?

>Nuking the Eastern shore
Why?

Oh no...that's unfortunate. Do you think they'll see the irony that they embarked on that path towards the 2nd Amendment decades ago?

Not sure what horseshit you are slinging in that link (I ain't clicking that shit nogger), but what you posted was more trash than the worst girl in anime

>eating children
>pegging Bill
>having her decaying zombie-snatch munched by some unwitting intern
all of the above desu

Here lies religious freedom

We hardly knew ye

Guys

How do you make friends? I'm not a brainlet, I'm educated and I'm a federal worker. But I can't make friends.

How do you do it? I don't wanna be alone the next NYE

I grow potate

What did SCOTUS say though

Made with a spark of inspiration like Banjo Kazooie.

Every year. I also maintain a flower garden on the side of my house.

MAD DOG!

Virginia is evil, South Carolina is full of Islamic palmetto bugs and Rhode Island is a stain.

These people need to be gassed

>flag
>federal
fuck off back to /sg/ or wherever shill enclave you came from

It truly is magical, 9 months is nothing once you age a bit thank you.

That case is going to SCOTUS. I wish RBG or Kennedy had been replaced/died beforehand so it's not as tight.

Congrats bro, I have two white daughters, started at 23, 25 now.

Thanks cuck offspring Justin Castro for his free Gibs so I can father atleast 5 offspring

Congrats

Drinking. Hard.
Damn, I don't even have an image to express my feelings about Hillary Clinton. Bullet: Dodged. Fucking hell.

I like this pic, saved.

>I wish I could find that gif

here you go, our boys keep the peace in leafistan

i live in manila, and you burgoys can bomb us after the chakoro scum grab our (financial) balls in CY+3

This is the ideal map for the US.

I just post articles that people might find interesting

Or ones that are really stupidly laughable.

Kentucky is over 86% white as of the 2010 census and under 8% black. Huge net win.

There is absolutely no contradiction there you liberal retard. If fake polls show Trump winning, he's winning bigly.

congrats!
MAWA

Congrats. Make sure you have at least 3 kids.

>I got blood streaking down my face hell yeah I’m bad ass.
>No dont wipe it off I need people to think I’m tough.

sorry to say but your daughter is part jewish

>girl i was texting last night has yet to reply today
I HATE NEW YEAR'S EVE

Thanks fren.

>wanting all those Spics
Bruh. Why did you make KSA so big? Why is Binland so big? Why do the Brits go so much land? And how did Japan get that land?

kill the welfare checks and watch the black and hispanic population drop

She's not her hair is just wet

>texting
Pathetic.

>If fake polls show Trump winning
If the polls are fake to begin with, wouldn't (((they))) fiddle with the numbers to show his numbers low at every outcome?

What do you grow?

I'm trying roses.

>giving japan rightful poo clay
and would a secular persia not be better for the ME?

congrats user, keep up the good work

I think it's his job to be receptive and aware of all the different cultural and social currents going on. How much real Trump support their is, who supports him, who doesn't, what do they care about the most, what do they want the most out of Trump. I doubt he's gullible enough to actively want to be part of that crew.

They can't do polls to different from reality or else they'd lose trust.

That would kill a third of the white population as well. Kentucky is very white in part because it is very poor.

...did you sleep through 2016?

Wait, wrong map.
War and genocide.

parents bought a real house with a lawn when i was in middle school
i've been in love with gardening and landscaping ever since
dadmode hit me early

Oregon...

I like this map of the USA. North America is our rightful clay

>dead poor people
and nothing of value was lost

Halfway tempted to go, honestly. Just trying to figure out whether or not to head to NY and stay the night or make a whole weekend of the thing.

Popular polls were usually within 4% of the actual margin. Even swing state polls weren't wrong by more than 10%.

Stop giving money to charlatans.
>Writing "books" and then talking about how in the free market you need to fund people you enjoy content from.

>They can't do polls to different from reality or else they'd lose trust
But that's exactly what happened with the 2016 election.

YAAAS QUEEN

I see lazy unproductive whites the same as niggers desu.
If jobs come back and they’re still not working just let them expire- we don’t need opioid-addicted medicare leeches.

They still haven't lost all trust they ever had.

that quote at the end, jesus christ
give that entire state a different kind of gas please

I love Ann Coulter.

>Steelmakers forge a future in the US

>Nucor is building a $US250 million ($320m) steel mill in Sedalia, Missouri. Start-up Big River Steel in Osceola, Arkensas, accelerated production early last year at one of the largest new steel sheet mills built in the US in years. And Tenaris started making pipe for oil and gas wells at a new $US1.8 billion mill near Houston last month.
>Domestic steel shipments rose 5 per cent in the first 10 months of 2017 compared with a year earlier and were on track to finish the year higher for the first time since 2014. At the same time, imports were also up 15 per cent annually in the first 10 months of 2017, as imports shifted from China to other low-cost countries.
>Some US steel companies see opportunities in rebar, the reinforcing bar used to strengthen concrete in construction projects. Imports were on pace to drop by 17 per cent in 2017, as duties and higher prices for the scrap steel used to make it decrease shipments.

archive.is/k87B1

QUICK:
New tech allows you turn non-whites into whites leaving them white 100% genetically
or
All non whites die.

It sucks dealing with poop in my free time but it is a great feeling, I'm planning on another before the next POTUS election then i'll hang my hay up.

Only 14% of the White population lives in poverty. White women in blue states are the ones having abortions too. Also only 16% of the White population is on any government assistance that includes social security so what is your game here??? Also Montana and North Dakota are very White and not poor at all so IDK why it being 85% White makes them poor. Nothing you said is true. JSYK outside of eastern Kentucky the White population has a poverty rate of like 8%.

WEW

>America gets most of Australia and India
Neat.
>we also get Egypt
WE

The latter.

Trust me I don’t.

>"I invented Periscope. Never mind that Alex doesn't have me on anymore."
>"Nazis hate me"
>"Please don't bring up my POA days."

FUCK ALL
cats