What’s the better place to live: a diverse, cultural city with lots of entertainment, food choices and people...

What’s the better place to live: a diverse, cultural city with lots of entertainment, food choices and people, or some empty country where everyone fucks their cousins and works all day long without ever experiencing the world?

Why do American cities look like utter shit, like something you'd build in Africa

Clearly you know nothing about rural America.

You list seemingly good things about city life and then only terrible things about rural life and aren't even remotely true.

You have already stated your answer while asking the question. So why even ask? You clearly already know what's best right?

Cities have those advantages whether or not there are large minority communities.

I'm not following your logic here. You see tall skyscrapers and the first thought that comes to your mind is Africa?

Swedes really are autistic.

Cities >> Nice to visit

Country/Small Towns >> Good to live in

OP is a faggot

fiki fiki get raped tonight swede

Arbeit macht frei, you dummy. Rural retards are always better. And when SHTF, you better pray you're not within 100 miles of a metropolis-- country boys can survive.

Suburbs.

Our cities are modern, retard. Yours still look the same when pinocchio was walking the earth

Do you realize that most truckers live in rural areas and actually see the world including metropolitan areas. I was a field tech at one point in my life and had to travel all over the entire southern U.S.. Got paid to see Vegas and the grand canyon. Watched the sun rise over a frozen desert. Seen the reflection of the moon in the Atchafalaya swamp when it was smooth as glass. Been to corners of America most people don't know exist.

I've experienced your world. You want food choices? Fine. Grow them yourself. Should be easy, you already used your attitude to dig a hole.

Wtf, I love citilife now.

I live in the city at the moment, but am wanting to move to a more rural area. Being surrounded by a bunch of purple haired liberals and seeing protests everyday makes Jack a dull boy. I need to be with my people

>'experiencing' the world

I've traveled quite a bit, both for work and pleasure. And honestly, if someone doesn't like/want to travel then I think that's fine. IN the end, you just pay $1000s to hear a diff language, look at some buildings, and eat some food.

Any more pics?
Also have you visited Texas? Any good recommendations for a brother?

So says the guy with 3/10 cousins who's friends are

>muh food
kys kike
sage