What is KyoAni's WORST show?

strawpoll.me/12618966

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZUCvi7H968
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought nothing could beat KnK but then they made Phantom World so I expect them to keep finding new lows from now on.

Phantom World obviously.

KnK was fine, why does it get to much crap?

Oh boy it's a "Phantom World is the worst anime ever meymey" thread

Phantom World yeah

it's Phantom World vs Free 2 and Chuuni2

but I hate chuuni 2 way more, so I will go with that

anyone who says something other than munto hasn't seen munto

Free. Easy.

>the maid dragon is bad meme still hasn't stopped

flop dragon.

It's definitely one of their better shows they've made in recent years. For one it's actually funny, something I don't find often in Kyoani works

Nichishit

It isn't terrible but I still completely lost interest halfway through.

>people voting for knk
good to know Sup Forums still has shit taste that should be disregarded

Phantom Sales was garbage and not even the lol suddenly plot out of nowhere ending cans salvage it

1. Phantom World
2. Free
3. Kyoukai no Kanata
4. Maid Dragon

You're alright Sup Forums

>Haruhi isn't on the list
Fuck you, faggot

The animation was fantastic, the music was great, the action scenes were really good, the character designs were amazing and the boss of the week format worked really well
It's just a bandwagon because
>lol shitty sales

Too bad the writting was ass

Phantom sales was the prime example of a polished turd

You need a plot to tie it all together.

It had shit action choreography for the most part and all the characters were dull.

It's pointless to add an option that nobody will pick
>I watch anime for the plot

K-On voters should go back to Sup Forums.

I dropped Phantom World pretty early on. Was expecting Air to get more votes because it's the worst of Jun Maeda's bullshit.

Literally no one has seen Munto

Phantom World followed by KnK.

Never saw Free and never will.

It was a terribly boring anime of pure unfiltered moe pandering and absolutely nothing else of substance. I know it wasn't quite as bad as phantom world, but I still felt it deserved my vote.

Do keyfags still exist? I assume most people ITT wouldn't have watched anything older than Haruhi anyway.

I love(d) Dekomori, but fuck that show seriously. It was so boring. I've never felt that way during another KyoAni show before, nor since...

>animation was fantastic
That doesn't put it above any other KyoAni show.
>music was great
Highly subjective and I strongly disagree.
>action scenes were really good
They were alright at best, nowhere near as good as the stuff in Second Raid, KnK, or even Chuu2.
>character designs were amazing
Pfffft, they have the ugliest, most garish colour design and fucking awful fashion sense. They're actually the worst designs in any KyoAni show, including Munto.
>boss of the week format
It did this awfully and didn't capitalise on it at all tho. None of the episodes were actually fcused on the boss, they were consistently interrupted by unfunny wAcKy shennanigans between the bland harem cast members, and the actual fights were mediocre.
>It's just a bandwagon because >lol shitty sales
No actually cares about sales, they just call it that to piss people off. Same with every other Kyoani show these past few years.

>They're actually the worst designs in any KyoAni show
Free, man.

>boring
(You)
>nothing of substance
Character development

Free's designs are boring, but not offensively bad like Phantom's.

And why do you think that is user? Maybe because it's a far worse anime than ANYTHING anyone else is discussing in this thread?

Phantom world had me going but I ended up liking it anyways

I choose free because fujos deserve all the hate they get

Fuck off, there was nothing wrong with Phantom World's designs. The girls were all pretty, specially Mai.

>animation
Seeing as their animation keeps improving it's better than most
>music
Fine it's subjective, but still battle music was great and both OP and ED were excellent
>designs
Watch got if you want boring drab designs
>None of the episodes were actually fcused on the boss
Did you even watch it?

The pointiness and distorted muscles were pretty offensively bad. Phantom World at least had Koito and Ruru, which are definitely notches above anything in Free.

Mai's bile yellow jacket and black top combo is the ugliest thing I've ever seen in animation.

Like I said,

>The animation was fantastic, the music was great, the action scenes were really good, the character designs were amazing
Literally any 2010's Kyoany show.

Has any Kyoani show had great music since Nichijou?

Would this mean The Second Raid is their best? Not a single vote for it.

Also Free is bad.

>people voting for K-ON!
Please end yourselves

Phantom World is like 80% uninteresting. Even if I wish it wasn't shit, it's shit.

Free deserved it for being a bit worse. K-On was average but not so bad. I put it at the same level as Air.

Only fat losers like K-on.

Have they ever had a show with bad music? Even Maidragon's is pleasant.

Hibike and Hyouka, but they rarely mess up the music in the first place.

I remember liking Munto when I first saw it, but that was almost 10 years ago.

I didn't say pleasant, I said great. Maidragon's is fine but forgettable, like in many shows before.

Yes.

I'm a skinny loser though.

How about you go over to fucking /c/ then if the only fucking thing you want from anime is boring cute characters to look at

Only edgelords and pretentious faggots don't like it

>MFW FMP is still the king

Can't believe Sup Forums eat this shit, oh wait.

It's a terrible slow uneventful anime with forgettable as fuck moeblob characters with generic designs. The only design that people that aren't familiar with K-on can say "oh yeah, it's that character from K-on" is that blonde drummer slut with notably thick eyebrows

Could you make a coherent argument?

Learn to fucking read first

There's a reason why K-On is a league above the vast majority of other CGDCT, and you calling it "boring" only shows your lack of understanding of atmosphere.

So yeah, back to your JoJo generals.

Chuunibyou S1 was good. It's 100% Air. Keyshit at it's worst. Anyone who bothered with Air would know that it's god fucking awful.

Free! no contest

It was a tough choice between Hyouka and Tamako, but I went with Hyouka.

>K-on isn't bad, you just don't understand it.
Kek. Moeshitters are so pathetic.

>blonde drummer slut with notably thick eyebrows
at least watch the show

looks like i was spot on

>it's shit and i know it's shit because I haven't watched it at all
You know, typically you're supposed to actually watch something before your brain can logically make a decision on its quality.

It's true though. If you watch K-On and doesn't change your life then you aren't ready for it.

>Hyouka not the worst
How could anyone like that melodramatic crap?

>A cartoon change your life.
Kill yourself weeb.

I watched a full season if it. It was garbage, I have no idea why I didn't quit earlier. Even if the story is basically about rainman if he were a moeblob, it's so incredibly fucking slow and uneventful that it's just not fucking worth watching. Character development is fucking worthless if the characters themselves aren't fucking interesting in the first place, and all the characters are generic boring as fuck moeblobs. I guess if you like the atmosphere of absolutely retarded animals being absolutely fucking cutely retarded, then yes it is atmospheric. However to normal people, this is not entertainment.

I wonder how much of this thread has actually watched everything on this list because judging from the answers they haven't.

>retarded girls playing retarded songs and doing other retarded things
Boy I sure am missing out on this life changing series

I've seen all but 6.

This guy gets it.

>there are people who genuinely dislike K-ON
I hope you guys are just pretending to be this retarded, otherwise I feel sorry for you and your empty lives.

At least phantom world gave us ruru. Nichijou was cringe worthy dog shit where 90% of jokes were just characters overreacting to stupid shit and screaming at the top of their lungs.

What's so bad about it? It looks cute.

Here. Educate yourselves youtube.com/watch?v=FZUCvi7H968

I agree with this guy, K-On changed my life. It was so bad and boring that it turned me off from watching any other Kyoani show for years.

None of Kyoani's shows are especially bad, just boring. If we're judging by pure vapidness then it would go to K-on easily. Not just because of the show itself, but because of the cancer it spawned in its wake.

Sorry, I'm not into scat

phantom world, beyond a shadow of a doubt
the only good thing about that show is Mai

>this many votes for K-On
It's amazing how bothered people still are over it, I thought it was pretty well accepted at this point.

This is true. Kyoani's extreme dedication to quality animation makes even their worst works pleasant to look at. However writing is something they obviously struggle a lot with.

Munto is like the best thing they released in the last 7 years.

>it's so boring
Just go back to watching shounenshit

>Munto not on top
What a bunch of shitposters.
Phantom World was very bad.

>Fumoffu has one vote
I noticed you. Kill yourself.

>empty lives
>says the one taking as a personal offense the fact that people dislike his favorite show

>hurr durr if you don't like this snailpaced moe shit you must prefer NARUTO

Chuuni, Tamako Market and Phantom World are all real close but Phantom takes the win on this one.

Animation, designs and music all seems to be 10/10 on it though.

I don't follow that logic but okay. Also it's not my favorite show.

The people with empty lives are the ones who are so devoid of feeling that they can't appreciate a miracle when it happens.

Current Kyoani is all the same boring shit to me. Gonna miss the Kyoani that made fun shows like Haruhi, Nichijou, K-ON, Hyouka, etc.

KyoAni is very hit and miss, with only a few inbetween for me.
Miss: Munto, Knk, Phamtom World
Inbetween: Nichijou, Tamako
I like the rest. Still haven't watched Free.

A cute turd is hardly a miracle, though I guess it's pretty damn hard to make a turd cute so maybe, I guess

>not separating Chuuni S1 and S2
You fucked up. S1 is decent, S2 is an abomination and the worst thing KyoAni has made.