The end of the previous world order

>ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

This is going to completely change global politics, and I don't think people realize by just how much...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dz4SO8qRO0U
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-will-reportedly-join-the-eurasian-economic-union-eeu-in-february-2018.534036/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is nothing compared to my coming, op.

;)

What exactly are you getting at, leaf?

Dog status: Wagged.

Victory from the jaws of defeat.

Ok I’ll bite: by how much exactly?

Kys

Nice source you larping faggot

Source or go fishing somewhere else.

Yeah, a fucking shit color revolution where the Jews ruin another country creating millions of refugees that we welcome with mesbegotteb open arms.

Wake me up when Iran nukes their own city to crush the rebellion. That’s a much better happening.

Big if true, any HAMs or pigeon farmers to confirm? Internet is allegedly down.

it's very suspicious this happens when Iran basically just won (with Russia) the Syrian war against ISIS.
> tfw CIA'd

Wake me up when they nuke Israhell

nothing's going to happen, that tweet is fake news

Hate when this shit happens in EU4

The Neocon Zionists can no longer hide their false flag attacks and black operations, especially those which are carried out anywhere in the Middle East.

First, a highly coordinated series of unexpected protests broke out in major cities across Iran this weekend. US State Department Hints At Iran Overthrow: Are We Witnessing The Early Stages Of Regime Change?

Really, who else but the C.I.A. has the cash to entice so many Iranians out of their homes during the cold winter months to protest in the city square? This is what they do—regime change and color revolutions around the world, one way or another. Even during the holidays or Olympics like they did in Kiev in 2014.

Every major geopolitical player on the Mideast geopolitical chessboard knows that the continual outworking of the Greater Israel project will only bring the world closer to another major war. They also know that by aggressively provoking Shiite Iran, the Neocon Zionists will be inciting Russia, China, and Turkey, as well as all the other Shiite-dominated nations throughout the Mideast.

The C.I.A. has just initiated yet another color revolution — without a color meme — in Iran. The Company (as the C.I.A. is well known in intelligence circles) has implemented so many of these regime changes since World War II that there are no more colors left to brand them with. Perhaps the CIA’s cynical MO of attaching a color to a criminal enterprise of wholesale death and destruction has been found out by too many people across the planet.

Nevertheless, the Neocon Zionists are in such a state of sheer desperation that they will attempt to overthrow the Iranian government any way they can. Their judgment, in this particular regard, is either very clouded or crystal clear. In other words, they either really believe they can overthrow Iran’s government without starting World War III; or, they fully intend to start the hot phase of WW3 with such an ill-fated attempt.

if this sticks, our next stop is putin or xi.

whats coming?

Suadi will try to invade in the chaos ("to secure nuclear material")

this.

Lol didn't read faggot leaf
Sage

Miss Understood

Well this makes no sense at all.

fucking kill yourself

link

His dick.

Iranian Radio's regular Shortwave broadcasts have not gone on at their scheduled time in 72 hours.

Don't they already have pseudo democracy? what more could they want?

It's more like what do (((you))) want with a destabilized Iran?

Happy New Year!

Wtf are you on about

I honestly can't wait for some Hezbollah fighters to come up from a tunneled manhole in your backyard and slit your throat while you shit post with your headphones on. The war is coming to your living room and it ends with your tribe being killed or evicted.

>CIA hates Drumpf
>Make Iran situation look tasty
>Dromph takes bait and tweets in favour
>CIA pulls the switch & Iran turns into Iraq3.0 fucks up entire region
>Drumpf takes the fall for it

Cogent post
CIANIGS+JOOOOS/ZEALOTGOV=WW3

I was hoping radio amateurs can get some communication if the internet is off line in iran.

you forgot the part where Europe gets all the refugees waffle-boy

Iran has 14 living licensed Amateur Radio operators and one legal HF transmitter in the entire country.

We're likely going to have to wait for a faction to take control of IRBS's HF transmitter to know anything.

You're right. I wasn't expecting them to brief us on situation anyway, since politics is off limits to HAMs. But if they make any legal QSOs then it would at least be a hint.

I'm monitoring 7235 and 9495 AM, but I'm on a shitty randomwire at the moment (stringing a proper antenna when it gets a little warmer) so my DX is pretty weak.

This is just the cia working for Israel. Fucking travesty of human justice desu.

The Iranian regime wasn't perfect, but they were the only ones who had the balls to fight the jewish satanic menace known as Israel and the USA.

Politcs may be "off limits" (debatable) for U.S. Hams, but current events and civil emergencies are acceptable subjects. There should be reports coming out somewhere, a Ham should be sending info (may be morse)... need to scan

Full Disclosure: am a Ham Operator, Tech

I just woke up and a..what is this?

Thanks, user... can't DX I'm just 2m handheld atm

Ok. Can you explain it like I'm five?

oh hi there muhammed

never thought i'd be agreeing with a nazi

>putting a flag in the ground

Retarded.. how iranian army can kill them all

youtube.com/watch?v=Dz4SO8qRO0U

Zionist infiltration required the goyim to not know.

yes we are taking over the entire world, fucking weep liberals, you deserve nothing but a kick in the fucking face. You will see all your shit been torn down faster than it was a erected.

why are right wingers so violent?

liberal melt down.

Why are politics off limits?

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

I'm in fact putting that on too since they have an excellent antenna and are much closer to Iran than I am.

Well joyous 2018 then.

Would anyone even be able to understand any of them? Do any speak English? Or do any anons here speak whatever they speak, Farsi I think?

its totally silent

I really really like this phrase.

>twitter rumor

So kek has an Iranian branch.

my enemy caused me so much suffering, my enemy must be destroyed if nesssary. I am not a violent person, I do not attack people unless they attack me first, I do not actually condone leftists being kicked in the face, but sometimes i really get angry because my life has been shit for a long time, it is now getting better thanks to things like brexit, the public opinion is really what effects us.

when Iran falls it will literally be ww3. gg bois.

I'm getting a weak DX on my Kenwood on 9495 that is weird music (not hearing it on Twente's side) but it's coming in S3 under a lot of noise, so I can't tell if it's Arabic or Chinese.

If CIA toppels Iran, i'am joinning Hezbollah or the SSNP to livestream myself killing jews and zogbots for Sup Forums in the next war.

So fucking tired of these kikes ruining everything.

We can't campaign or advocate for "political" issues, but that is pretty broad and in just general conversation the restrictions are not usually too rigid. But all that could change, depending on who is in charge of the FCC...

No, it will be the Israel supremacy by proxy trough their retarded amerimutt cattle army.
Will literally go unchecked to dominating every country by financial means, and spread their filth to all the human race.

I am no fan of mudslimes believe me. But what subhuman savages do in their own nation does not concern me.

You mean Infiltration of the middle east?

after isis got stomped in Syria, kikes are scrambling for another foothold in the middle east. I think you're absolutely right.

Iran wants to blow up Israel right?

>continues with the mutt talk
It's almost like you want America to keep siding with Israel or something.
Hard to be sympathetic for people who want you dead. Enjoy the war!

The cia are trying protect Israel from
Iran?

Wew c*a nigger

FCC more or less has forgotten about us aside from issuing our ticket. The infamous "435" Repeater in LA is a prime example, kids with no tickets and Baofengs using my local repeater here is another.

The FCC isn't concerned with us and if anything, probably wants us to get sick of the hobby so they can sell our bandwidth to telecomms and such.

no, israhell wants to loot Iran oil & gas

sure it will. keep me posted.

So why then is Trump supportive and the media on a blackout
Methinks it's the opposite and CIA lost their stranglehold on Iran

>all the fags saying this very clear CIA OP doesn't make sense
If it glows in the dark...

agreed - I'm hoping current FCC will get redpilled on HAMs and realise we are necessary for civilisation, but certain Globalist parties see us as a threat to their power.. the silencing of all dissent reauires the takeover of all comms.

Is that because Iran won't them any?

Iran hurry up and launch ffs. 2017 was so bad I don't think I could take 2018 for too long

FUCK YOU LEAF.

Sage

The ten ARRL ARES guys and gals who went to Puerto Rico after the hurricane and were the only non-military communication the entire island had for over a week, kinds, sorta proved why we're still useful.

Daily reminder that Iran has stated that it's set to join Russia's Eurasian Economic Union by February 2018. This is starting to look a lot like the (((Ukrainian nationalist))) revolution in 2014.

defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-will-reportedly-join-the-eurasian-economic-union-eeu-in-february-2018.534036/

>>wall ‘o text
>>flag

Ya. Not going to read any of that shit.

Sage

no, it's because israhell is a thief

So long as HAMs allow decentralised communication between citizens the power that be will view it as a threat.

his cummies

Do you find it hard to sleep considering you glow in the dark?

T. Virgin living at home still manlet on benifits
>well my life sucks so the whole system must have failed

Motherfucker knows what hes doing. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Hate to break your heart kid but the boogeyman cia isn’t that good.

Hur dur why did Obama give Iran Billions of Dollars if we were just gonna do a revolution.

Source your own thoughts. I don't really need a source to smell revolution or whatever yiu want to call it

My guess is that America/Saudis/Jews start backing the Sunni minority in a civil war and pushes to step in once the (((moderate rebels))) start to take major Ls.

"Islam is the religion of 99.4% of Iranians. 90-95% of Iranians are Shi'a and 5-10% are Sunni. Most Sunnis in Iran are Kurds, Larestani people (from Larestan), Turkomen, and Baluchs, living in the northwest, northeast, south, and southeast. Almost all of Iranian Shi'as are Twelvers."

It would play out similarly to Libya - NATO stayed out of the way until Qaddafi announced tentative victory over the opposition and said the west would be banned from future oil/gas deals with Libya. Then the bombing began and the govt eventually collapsed.

Ewww!

This place Izeh has a population over 100k which is like half the size of Raqqa or Deir-Ez-Zor and could serve as a future base.

9495 AM cleaned up for me (grey line passed). It's a Chinese station.

I'm going to work 13650 and 9400 (IRIB stations).

They tried the international accident rout with saudi arabia, now they're trying the evil dictator rout