Annual reminder that no matter who BTFOs whose argument tonight...

annual reminder that no matter who BTFOs whose argument tonight, you're all fucking losers for being on here shitposting instead of having a social life like normal people

>normal people
>not overrated

If you weren't such a sperg you would know this. Some of us come from that world, you obviously never experienced it.

you think we don't know that?

I have, used to be a chad until I got cucked like a bitch and angry at the world in turn.
/lonelydrivers/

Oh please. I went out on Wednesday. New Years Eve is just overpriced bullshit intended to guilt trip consumerist fucks into spending their pay packet.

kys normalfag

My mom told me I have to leave tonight because her and her boyfriend are having people over tonight and tyrone doesn't want me around because I might "embarrass" him infront of his work friends.

I don't actually have any friends myself and don't have a job so no monies either. What can I do or where can I go Sup Forums? I live in bridgeview. Maybe I'll go for a walk around the neighborhood.

I like that guy a lot. Watching him open and eat rations is oddly satisfying. He also seems like a bit of a bro.

>implying I'm not phone posting while out and about
what is this, fucking amateur hour?

Reminder that some people live at different time zones

back to plebbit faggot

I'll drink to that!

>call other losers for shiposting on new years eve on Sup Forums
>is shitposting on new years eve...on Sup Forums.

Oh I'm goin out but I'm keeping my eye on the ticker.

>having a social life like normal people

Because adults are all out at a bar getting shitfaced.

Grow the fuck up, son.

Also my friends who I celebrate with (fireworks, shooting and board games) are all cops and most have to work tonight putting degenerates like you in a cage.

Been there, done that when I was teenager. Why would I want to go to a bar and be around faggy drunk millenialls on their cell phones all night and pay 8 bucks for a beer? These days I prefer staying in and talking with you faggots. You are obvious insecure cause you never experienced going out at the age when you are supposed to go out. Now you are old and lonely and are trying to compensate by putting down others who would prefer to be by themselves. Go ahead user, go out tonight have fun. You aint gonna find anything out there faggmaster.
Also, NICE!

>Tyrone
>work friends

0/10 bait

Young driven ambitious entrepreneur here. Enjoying a few hours off before getting back to the 16 hour days tomorrow. I place self sufficiency, ethics and lack of degeneracy above social life

and what does that make you, then

happy new year

No one else on Sup Forums while doing what normies do, you know drinking champagne and smoking weed and banging some entitled whore ?

>implying I’m not surrounded by family
>family who, to my hearts absolute delight, are all of a sudden engaged in very passionate discussion about “how many of these fucks do you think will be hanged?” And “el oh fuckin el look at this shit they are still trying to push this shit about raising your children without gender how don’t they see they are going to get themselves killed with all this shit”

If Qanon was an Israeli/cia operation like many have suggested then my sides are fucking obliterated.

>try redpilling everyone I know for a decade
>wild kike psyop appears and does it for me

Wew

touche cunt face