Life isnt fair

All real english girls are slags

>you will never turn into best girl
Fucking end my existence.

>people still in denial about Diana being an orphan

how do you even get this strange idea

when will Diana use her behelit?

Whos semen is it?

It makes perfect sense and explains everything about Diana's personality. She lost her parents at a very early age and forced herself to grow too quickly and become independent, thinking that she shouldn't need anyone else.

>you will never date Tiny Chariot
>Tiny Chariot will never use her magic to perform a variety of unique and satisfying sexual acts on you
>you will never see the happy/embarrassed look on her face when you tell her what a good job she did

So Diana is Batman?

nah, just buy her a bag and she'll strip

Even though the two lackeys are cunts, they are still cute.

Id rather date grown up Chario

They're both Mary Sues so why not.

Reminder that you aren't a true LWA fan unless you've gotten more than one (You) from Tattun.

Then it's good that 2D isn't real

>mfw I've got at least 3

Imagine for a moment that you're Sucy; which of your classmates would you want to swallow you most?

So Diana wants to fill up Amanda with semen?

THICC

I legitimately prefer her older self.

Excuse me, but Tiny Chariot is a pure and innocent girl.

>wanting used goods that lost their luster

Andrew will purify her!

SASUGA DIANA

now this one is just weird.

Ursula is not a pedophile!!

Needs to form a bordering on gay friendship with Akko first. Then she rapes Andrew right in front of her.

That will be their little secret.

HOW DO YOU GO FROM THIS

TO THIS

To this

Did Croix steal Chariot's YAY for herself?

Seriously, how can any other little witch even compare?

Diana is so fucking boring.

That's why she has Hannah and Barbara

remove this

I have a question.

Why is Akko being taught through a magic fountain? Can't Ursala Sensei just use her words to guide a student of the academy to utilize their talent instead of cryptically showing her memories with a Pensieve

WHITE WHALE
HOLY GRAIL

>1.56 MB 2 second gif

I can't fucking believe Sucy is canon into hard vore

Is that their names? Is that a fucking Scooby Doo reference?

Akko is going to befriend the lonely ghost, he's going to be put to rest and the headmistress will make her moonlit witch for it.

>that lost their luster
It's still there, it's just hidden.

>only half the full stitch
stop posting that

Who's Chariot talking to in this memory?

Why does everyone in the entire school depend on Diana for everything.

Me

Because it's Akko's journey - she needs to discover this for herself to become the hero.

>t-too close!!

Luna Nova is run by retards

I assumed Professor Entwife

Because she's a boring mary sue

>PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH ME user

I only needed her flustered smile so whatever.

Yeah, that definitely bothered the hell out of me. Like, the first time was acceptable but now it's fast becoming a crutch. Specially when Urusula/Chariot is right there to tell her the same thing.

By being British ?

Me.

>want to masturbate to H+B
>can't because all I can think about is shit and vomit
>new episode reveals Sucy is unironically into vore
Fuck you guys

>Is that their names?
Gee I dunno, let me just check what they've been called by for the past four years...

Yes, yes that is their names.

I had three.

user, are you dumb?

Naruto, if you can believe it.

I dislike Sucy, mostly because the character she was based on disturbs me like none other.

LET ME HELP YOU AKKO

I only got 2 so far, but I'm not giving up.

It's apparently Croix.
The VA for it wasn't the same as Woodward.

Croix and Chariot used to be friends. Probably whatever forced Chariot into hiding also led Croix to being our big bad for this series.

So cute

To this?

Only if you promise not to grow a dick and rape my boipussy like last time...

>drawfag gets into trolling mode
But why

How much did her breasts swell by?

>mfw this is literally the sequel of the one with the Earl

Don't listen to the faggot's. Keep posting more of these.

None, Diana uses pads

Why is Hannah and Barbara related to vomit and shit? What did I miss in these threads?

Yup. We're likely going to learn about their relationship through fountain flashbacks.

A fair bit if this is any indication

I want to lick the snot off that nose

You'll always be the best girl at least for me, user.

Looks like Avery did some nice sun bathing.

explain further, user.
you're the first I've heard that's actually creeped out by her instead of immediately taking a liking to her.

I've already lost count. He even shitted on one of my drawings.

Why the producers are giving us the most annoying MC and the most interesting side characters?
Everybody knows that in the Mahou genre is obligatory to have a ditzy MC, but holy hell, Akko could stop being a selfish, childish, delusional prick for once!
Despite her tutor advice to not even care about the contest, since it's hard and pointless, she gets all excited to WIN it. But not only that, she requires everyone to be just excited as her. When told by her friends that her efforts are useless and some top notch witch will probably win, she gets all mad missing the whole point. Not enough, she gets transformed in Diana, discovering real quickly that being a top student is a pain in the ass since even teachers can not stop asking for help. Instead of trying to be useful, or break the spell, Akko decides that trolling is way more fun, leading her up to trouble again. Diana says out of loud that her dreams are getting annoying, and her lack of commitment it's embarrassing to the academy.
What Akko does? Proclaims herself the winner in anger.
But Ursula in her infinite patience tells the idiot AGAIN that winning the contest is the least of her problems by now, and she should fix things up first. After the visions about Chariot (the only thing she cares about) she FINALLY comes to the conclusion that projecting herself as the winner of anything is stupid, even more if you don't even trained to the said competition.

At the end, however, is implied that Akko will still try to go for the Moonlit Witch, despite all lessons and advice.

Honestly, what a terrible character.

>someone starts a thread with a webm from the OVA
>2 seconds towards the end Barbara throws up
>some user jokes about her having a vomit fetish
>it sticks

The Hannah/shit connection I'm less sure of. I think the screenshot of her staring blankly into a clogged toilet sparked that

mohahou

>sacrificing students to be raped by a tentacle ghost
what a shitty school

Actually, I wonder if Andrew's father also had a relationship with Chariot/Croix.
Maybe they were the ones that convinced him there's no future for magic, probably from Chariot's failure to get all the Words.

Also, it's probably safe to assume Miranda was at least a teacher when Chariot/Croix were in school, so maybe she'll have words for them later.

Barbs is cute