If he's such a big threat, why haven't (((they))) JFK'd him yet?

Is Trump for, or against (((them)))? I'd probably vote for him again but I just don't know what his real mission is.

Is the MSM war with him just a show? Why did he move the embassy in Jerusalem? Why did Ivanka convert to Judiasm and marry Kushner? Why hasn't he released classified files about 9/11, JFK, CIA experimentation and false flags if he's really interested in freeing America from Israeli colonialism?

They've tried....multiple times.

He is a jewish puppet thats why, freed a jew from prison, endorses and supports jews and Israel. But he still manages to be quite decent.

I'll leave this here
anonfile.com/K5H9s0dfba/2a5741c8a37fcd939a7311ec3a203b3a-applicationpdf.pdf

Surrounds himself with military protection rather than secret soyvice bugmen.

In that case why is the MSM against him? They would treat him like Obama and sing his praises for being a "good president" that tows the line. (((They))) aren't treating him like someone on their side.

How? Do you really think those idiots "sneaking into the white house" with the knife is the sort of attempt they would do? They could kill him at any time most likely, all they have to do is compromise his secret service like Kennedy, which would be an easy task.

Theyve tried

I want this but I don't want it.

Once again, wouldn't this be reported? What "attempts" are there? I can only recall that one gun scare before he was elected, that happened at a rally. Apart from that it's just been jokers with knives sneaking over the white house fence. A real attempt would be a sniper trying to take him out during a speech or something, or a car bomb or who the hell knows. A knife isn't how the CIA operates, I'd imagine for a job like this.

Cliffs?

The changes to the Intelligence community after 9/11 made it a lot harder for the CIA to get away with their bullshit

he's a tool of the jews

have you not figured that out yet?

Millions of armed American patriots.

Forgot about how he stared the (((fucker))) down.

>The changes to the Intelligence community after 9/11 made it a lot harder for the CIA to get away with their bullshit

You mean like the patriot act which makes their job 10x-100x easier given the fact that they no longer can be held accountable for ignoring the constitution? Since 9/11 they've had even more of a hayday. Most Americans are brainwashed into thinking it was an organic event.

Everything he's done is for the Jews.
The fact that he's still alive proves he's controlled opposition.

Same reason Alex Jones is still alive. Controlled opposition.

Do you want lynch mobs and race war?
Because that's how you get lynch mobs and race war.

he is a threat to the people, not the elite.

this

>deus vult larp shitter
not even reading this post

If they killed Trump, then every single globalist elite and every single one of their puppets will be executed by a pissed off populace within a week guaranteed. They'll just keep undermining him in every way possible like they've been doing to avoid escalating things too much until their one world government plan is ready, unless the people are finally ready to start cleaning out the globalists right now.

It actually increased accountability by re structuring how the different intelligence agencies interact and how the CIA is structured internally

because he has earned the respect, and deservedly so, of all those that would have fired the bullet(s)...

tldr: trump is a barbarian tier savage...

ah yes, which is why the elite owned MSM outlets give Trump such high praise between egging on their viewers to incite violence against him and his supporters...

i noticed you professional dick-lickers are working in pairs... budget increase or something?

I’ll wont vote democrat again until they drop the Marxist bullshit.

>This is what american trumptards seriously believes

That's exactly what the jews want though. You think racial hatred between different groups is against there interests or something? Why do you think the CIA/FBI is so imbedded with various hate groups in America? To encourage radicals on each side, user.

Who cares about the Jew embassy?

Jews are fighting Muslims.

Choose a side; Jew or Muslim

>I’ll wont vote democrat again until they drop the Marxist bullshit

Oh, so never.... but hey at the rate were choking to death the old neo-cuckservatives, I think we have a chance at transforming the GOP into a party that actually works for the people.

It's cozy on this side.

>jews
>muslims
same thing rabbi, youre on the wrong website

Trump's untouchable . they touch him, it's war

>gassing the kikes is all a part of their master plan, goy...

>Hurr durr, jews are our friends because they set muslim terrorists on our countries in order to get us to go to war with them!

Brainlet, have you ever even wondered for a second why the jews want you to hate muslims so badly? You'll fight their wars for them if you do.

You wish

>"I'm too retarded to understand social engineering 101 and think that I'm above being manipulated myself guys!"

The truth is user, those that think they can't be lead on are actually the easiest to guide where you want them. Nothing blinds quite like egoism. Tribalism is normal. But ethnic hatred in America is artificial and carefully manufactured.

Look it up, why do you think so many intelligence agents are undercover in hate groups? To sabotage them? No. They're useful idiots, and as long as fools blame the puppet instead of the puppet master, then nothing will ever really change.

there are no kikes being gassed unless you can link me.
last i heard they live in penthouses, mansions and castles all over europe and usa.

controlled opposition works by making your would be enemies accept limits and make compromises that work in your favour if plan A fails, thats what trump is doing, he is a nationalist but he is a civic nationalist. they create the alt right to stop the most people being far right

The illuminati is all powerful

But they can't kill Trump and make it look like an accident

the media is going to fight as best they are allowed. America has that going for it. If this was russia or some other place the media would all be sucking trumps old penis.

You are just a dumb person if you support him and I have to say, I support you being hurt.

>It actually increased accountability by re structuring how the different intelligence agencies interact and how the CIA is structured internally
People actually believe this in the current year. user... I....

i'd say they would love to jfk trump,
the risk for them is if they harm trumt it will unleash a chimpout like hasn't been seen since 1939

>unironically thinking jew dominated MSM are the good guys

Try being a little less retarded, I just can't buy into this shtick you're pushing... but hey in just a minute more before your butt-buddy bot/associate chimes in to engage in fellating you for your complete lack of an argument....

You're such a wonderful combination of ignorant and arrogant

firecrotch is too scared to set foot in california

>(((them)))
it is more complicated than we can possibly imagine

things ARE moving in the right direction, question is time

redpill every normie you can, the best thing individual goyim can do right now

they are the good guys compared to trump and his army of retarded Nazis

If he was assassinated, liberals would out in the street celebrating and conservatives would be literally cutting them all down. It would be glorious but i don't think the tptb want to know the outcome of civil war 2.0.

anyone want to click it?

you cant stump the trump.

Jesus chirst how long did this take to make??? good job, user.

they're trying to incite someone from the public to do it for them with their relentless (((publicity))). some cuck brit actually tried it already but it was a really pathetic attempt and swept under the rug by (((msm))). can you imagine if someone attempt to assassinate obama, even if it were a pathetic failure? (((they'd))) be playing it on repeat for months.

they must be. they've formed all of your thoughts, and you're not an idiot, are you? no, you understand right from wrong-think.

>kill trump
>after gaining so much attention
his fame is his protection.
any drumpflet in world and weaponized autims gonna sperg out and expose the cold hard data about jews