Is hunting blue pilled?

I'm conflicted. Joe Rogan says elk hunting is great, and guns are always good if your white, but Hitler was a literal soy boy. Was Hitler wrong? Would he have won the war if he had a freezer fool of elk sausages?

hunting is just a way sociopaths exercise their toxic masculinity by killing helpless animals

You don't call them helpless when they come flying through your windshield at 55 miles per hour. Id rather control the population with a gun and eat it vs having it total another car.

You don't have to understand. The biggest animal you deal with in your daily travels is the gerbil crammed up your ass.

Hunting is necessary for animal population control.

Besides that, what's better; picking up a mystery burger from you favorite fast food? Or going out stalking, killing an animal and eating it.

Animals eat other animals, fact.

I would be fin with hunting if it was humans...

hunting is degenerate behavior
Unless you're living in Alaska or something and rely on it to feed yourself or your family

Also our early ancestors didn't hunt for the most part as they focused on breeding cattle and hunting became useless the second people settled and stopped being savages

Nowadays, you're basically just larping and finding excuses to shoot living things because you're a sick fuck

The basic rules of nature have not changed. Outsourcing your killing of animals doesn't make you more civilized or moral.

>inb4 muh Vegenism
What have you got against plants? They want to live too.

>inb4 sociopathic non hunters start projecting thei...
Beat me to it

>Animals kill other animals
No they don't - haven't you watched Bambi? Once the hunters leave all the animals work together for the common good.

This is a myth perpetuated by the patriarchy to justify the slaughter of innocent communist animals of color.

>I would be fin with hunting if it was humans...
You wouldn't make it 3 minutes in the real world with that cuck additude.

Hitler was a vegetarian in his later years for health reasons. Not because "muh animals".

Joe Rogan is a bit of a bluepilled faggot but that doesn’t mean he’s wrong about hunting. Guns ARE always good if you’re not an indiscriminately violent psychopath, including most white people. Hitler had the right idea about being good to animals, they should be treated well. But hunting can also maintain the proper population of a species, and it’s still more humane than factory farms. Hitler’s loss of the war was not dependent on whether or not he had freshly hunted elk sausages in his freezer.

>Animals eat other animals, fact
Ever seen coyotes hunt gophers?

Brutal.

Deer are a pest animal in many places with no natural predators. Hunting is required for more than just food.

t. Michigan

>Nowadays, you're basically just larping and finding excuses to shoot living things because you're a sick fuck
You obviously don't understand population control. I live in an area that is SURROUNDED by nearly pristine woods. Deer are EVERYWHERE. IF there was no population control, there would be many deaths due to auto accidents. Women are stupid and swerve....so they hit a tree, or end up in the creek drowning to death....Men just smash them head on.

Between the wife and I we have waffled 5 deer in the last 10 years, and totaled 5 cars. IF there was no hunting, I guarantee that number would be double.

You can say what you want frog, but the bottom line is that you obviously have no clue. Sorry you put your feelings before facts.

>It's less degenerate if I hire someone else to do it because my weak constitution can't handle reality.

>Flag
What happened to you all Pierre? Napoleon was far more successful than Hitler.

how is it a cuck attitude fuck humans especially negros and shitskins in general

Hunting is for niggers (Africans, Americans, cum suis).

>muh e celeb says...
Why havnt you killed yourself yet?

Fuck off kike.

>meme flag
>Soyboy/bugman discussion arc
Ignored.

Yeah, hunting is cool.

Hunting should only be done to properly steer the evolution of the population unless it's a pest (feral pigs). Kill weaker males, and sickly females only. It's also acceptable to kill older males who are on their way out AFTER mating season.

Too bad most hunters are too excited when they see their first animal they don't care and just start blasting.

this we displaced wolves and now need to do their job.

Deer are literal antler-niggers. Trust a fucking frog to get upset about shooting one.

>oc created for thread typo

Well meme’d my friend!

>Hitler had the right idea about animals.

Plutarch is the most red pilled on this issue.

>Where possible, be kind to animals, if for no other reason that to practice for other humans.
>You cannot, and should not override the natural order however. If you want to hunt, hunt.

>Trust a fucking frog to get upset about shooting one.
Achmed is just self-hating because of all the cool hunting rifles and shotguns. Poor Achmed. He will never know the joy of watching the sun come up over the crest of the hill. He will never enjoy the sounds of birds chirping in the distance. He will never enjoy breaking that wonderful silence by cracking off a 120 yard shot with your pump action 30-06 gamemaster 760.

Hitler would of lost anyways, but hunting is good, it's a great tradition, a useful skill, and something nice to pass on to your children, also somewhat brings us back to our primal nature.

>Nazis hunt in shorts
AHAHAHAHAHAHA fags

This year I learned that 90% of leaves are based on the gun issue.

>Mouth open
>Le soyboy face

Ask them what is worse,
>keeping an animal in a cage and feeding it the same flavorless mulch every day of its life until slaughter.
>Finding a free beast who has lived 100 lives of a captive beast eating all sorts of fresh foods from the forest, fucking Doe daily before being consumed.

> hunting for fun instead of survival
that neither blue or red pilled that's just shitty,everyone who hunts for fun should have his house stormed by a nigger and his entire family mauled by it

Is it the shorts or their ass not hanging out thug style that triggers you?

Never hunt unless it is for food. Since we now have guns hunting really isn't that manly any longer

Vegans think Bambi is a documentary so this works brilliantly on them.

I wonder if it wouldn't be better to have infinite food and not have to worry about being slaughtered by a wolf one week after birth.

Hunting for food is fine.. Everyone who eats flesh of any kind should have to kill, gut, and butcher their food at least once.. preferably when they are young.. You will never waste meat again.

No hunting is just plain natural. Hell l do not know who this Organ fag is, nor do l truly care.
We are saving those Carbon-dioxide filtering plants from those ruthless grazing predators. Also l suggest you go play with a helpless bull elk during rutting season.

but systematically killing millions and millions of animals because people want to eat meat every meal is fine, right goy?

>Says hunting is degenerate

then goes to the market or resturant for cheeseburger or steak.. what a faggot.. when shtf we'll see who will eat and who starves. got it schlomo shekelsteinburgman

>not hunting gypsies

South Carolina has a three deer limit.

Depends what kind of hunting. Learning the art of the stalk and kill (especially with primitive/ minimal tech) is very redpilled. I'd be alright with banning sport hunting though. Shooting wildlife for nothing more than a trophy to pat yourself on the back over is pretty faggy.

Bawhahhaha!
Out for a little Jew hunt in lederhosen.

Jesus Christ no fucking wonder jews could say all their shit in the open now, people are so fucking soft now, literally a peoples so emasculated they feel outrage at a natural part of nature.

>Vegans think Bambi is a documentary
It is an indoctrination tool to make young gullible minds believe that animals are as human as us. My friends daughter was shown it at school, and he snapped back at her that it was an anti hunting communist propaganda film. I almost felt sorry for the kid she was six years old, but then are never too young to learn the truth.

So its natural for humans to over hunt animals and destroy the environment when we can live on a vegan diet?

it would also be natural to kill faggots like you but the kikes up in courts won't let us

good your probably a fat neckbeard you couldn't do shit

>projecting this much
not everyone here is a fat fuck, you know

yes, everyone on this website is a fat fuck this is just a random chart I downloaded while debating about birth rates with some guy from jewpan

Hitler would have had the strength to win if he ate meat. He lost WW2 BECAUSE he was a soyboy.

No, its way more redpilled to eat chiken product from the grocery store.

Hunting =/= destroying the envoirnment you zoo animal faggot.

The concept that a deer population is a renewable resource is complelety beyond city peoples comprehension

it's not that's it's a renewable resource we are overhunting animals and destroying the environment

if you're so concerned about muh e.vironment, why haven't you reduced your carbon footprint to 0 by removing yourself from the gene pool?

Wtf are you talking about?

I am already not human
> if you like meat why don't you eat yourself figget

>hunting is degenerate behavior

vegan? hipster? father issues? what's wrong with you user tell us

wtf is wrong with you
eating meat if for fags

>I am already not human
so what are you then, an insect?
>> if you like meat why don't you eat yourself figget
>I have no idea why eating carnivore meat is a bad idea but ai steel need to keep my holier than thou attitude: the post

au contraire faggot, limiting your choice of food because muh bambi is the cuck choice

Hunting is GOOD

your a nigger
i am you btw from the future

you're a foggot
captcha: archery rains

No.
Hunting teaches true morality.
The kind unburdened in your soy addled brain.
Every male child should be taught to hunt.

>that mouth

Italien nigger

says the Leaf bugman

On chan? Easily 90%. On the streets of a major city? 50% at best.

>Relying on someone else to do the killing and butchering for you in a slaughter house= cucked

>Killing and butchering the meat you put on your table yourself= Alpha as fuck

I wouldnt expect you faggot soy boy urbanites to understand but there is something empowering about providing for your family with your own two hands.

hunting is pathetic and subhuman. if they are are so much for """nature""" and """circle of life""" and shit they should accept that others can kill them too. but no, suddenly they run to the government and want protections and laws for themselves. they can dish it out but can't take it - pathetic.

what does bugman even mean?

Yes, but it's obviously not something that everyone can do, factory farming and agriculture exist for a reason

Lurk the fuck more.

Huffing cheeseburgers then going to sit in a tree chowing down on Snickers bars because muh metabolism and its cold in order to bait deer to kill with no intention of eatting is blue pilled Fudd garbage.

Actually training, hiking, stalking, killing, for food you're going to eat is fine

because 1 person can do more good spreading the word than simply negating their carbon footprint

If you aren't hunting for survival or to kill off a huge overpopulation of animals that will fuck up an ecosystem you are probably a Cletus tier low IQ redneck degenerate that watches nascar and eats chewing tobacco and owns a dale Earnhardt pocket knife.

When you start giving animals the same values you give to human beings you irremediably start seeing humans as genocidal and the Georgia Guidestones don't seem that evil anymore.

It's scary to know both sides are evil and you don't fit in either side and even animals would kill you if you tried to help because they don't know what the fuck are you on about.

Haha faggot

You dumb shit. Elk and deer numbers have drastically increased in my area
. Supplemental tags on deers in many wmu. Thanks to conservation officers who btw are almost exclusively paid for by hunters and fishermen

Increase your meds faggot

How many here have honestly been in close proximity to a steer and upon seeing the fore mentioned live animal, your mouth waters. I have had this experience many times and grass fed beef.

If you can hunt and enjoy it, do it. Its a good way to get protein for the year, and what liberals fail to realize is that its the peak of conservation in the US. Teddy Roosevelt was a hunter and understood the animals wouldnt survive unless we protected their land and kept populations in check, as well as pay for the conservation efforts through tags.

Several hunting videos were posted on Facebook recently.

All were censored with warning of EXTREME graphic/gor content.

They were just COOKING parts of the deer (IE throwing a steak onto a pan.)

Many comments about how disgusting it is and should not be allowed.

Meanwhile pic related is "bravely encouraged" to the point where it is mandatory.