Happening: Black live matter supporter guns down Police officer and six others

What do you think pol?
News story:
Police chief said: "He ambushed police"
news story is from Colorado
article links:
:
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/31/colorado-police-working-officer-down-situation-outside-denver.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyJelnuHg54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> less than 20 people shot
> happening

Oh Leaf

Colorado deputy killed, 4 others shot in 'ambush-style' attack outside Denver"

"A New Year's Eve domestic disturbance call sparked an “ambush-style” attack that left one deputy dead, four others injured and two civilians wounded at an apartment complex just south of Denver."

I think the death toll increased

The comments on that news article.
"Ever notice that as liberals take over conservative locations....Gun violence erupts."
"Colorado used to be so nice. Then all the Californians moved in and turned it blue. This is the result."

if this were Canada, this would be a big deal.

Negroes are an enemy population actively engaged in insurgency against the US. They should be temporarily relocated to camps.

>“ambush-style” attack

niggers put cops on edge, and whitey pays the price

Friendly Reminder that a while back "The Young Turks" radicalized a super fan into killing 3 cops. youtube.com/watch?v=LyJelnuHg54

Serving it up with no BLM sauce? BLM sauce please

still on description of the suspect? Denver and the amount of firepower makes me think it was a White guy but I'd like for it to turn out to be a muslim or a dindu.

Lol haven't seen that pic b4. You''re ok leaf. I'm a lil drunk.

Temporary because they're relocated to crematoria soon after?

We're watching these threads you little shit heads

>just saying it was a nigger as clickbait

happens all the time here these days. it seems like this is all they've been talking about on television for the past 5 years.
Don't really know what else to say

SHiEEEET you actually a police officer with the Denver police?

why don't you hunt down the suspect instead of looking at these threads

well at least in Canada we don't have as many nigs or guns....

Sorry for your loss friend.

for what exactly

OP you are dumb as fuck, this is highlands ranch and the weapon was a rifle which means it was surely a methed out white guy.

No year, fake and gay

what r you watching? ain't you got sleeping bags to steal from the homeless or something?

>OP Here made this thread when there wasn't a lot of the details out yet and I said it was a BLM nigger because clickbait

muppet

good chance this

American tax dollars hard at work

Sorry for the loss of your comrades.

ps. not yer jurisdiction,

all you need is the "It's Happening" image. don't make up stupid shit

>non-white mass shooting
doesn't count lol

yeah because I want to win the approval of some mutts

Sorry for your loss, God bless.

If you guys did your job better I wouldn't have left the state I grew up in two months ago. Maybe you should get back to work, faggot.

in your opinions what is the best way forward from here?

I hope you exact your revenge on anyone who sympathizes with the perpetrator friendo.

it doesnt say blm anywhere, why are you retraded?

somebody saying something nice on pol?
god bless you

shouldn't you be murdering unarmed white fathers or something?

fighting people that fight back isn't really your thing swat man.

Can't wait for the TYT reporting on this. Should be really soon.

>OP Here made this thread when there wasn't a lot of the details out yet and I said it was a BLM nigger because clickbait

You kill one of them they kill one of yours, why are you so asshurt about it?

I knew it smelled ITT.

You should focus on nabbing the nogs other than lurking and shitposting officer.

It wasn't a domestic disturbance. Police said that at news conference. Call said it was but it wasn't.

A fucking leaf.

oy mother fucking vey bruh...

because canada isnt a big deal

so just... lying. ok

shut up kike the IDF is probably behind this

>the pixels, Donahld

i knew i smelled bacon

both are white

>They renamed Vancouver to Hongcouver
>Le mutts! JEJ

Canada will conquer the world just wait and see map for when leafs take over

Kanarado escape, Kansas copz give you the latex glove treatment?

arrest me senpai

Were any humans (i.e. Whites) harmed?

ebronics in the swat?

Dear mr. policeman
If you are there.. do everything you can to get this horrible web site shut down. There are so many unsavory and probably illegal things that are discussed on here every day. Sup Forums is one of the greatest cancers of the internet and if you can shut it down, then you will be a hero.

We love officers. Please be safe out there user!

>Shooting in America
>Happening

Go arrest more weed dealers faggot.

Even majority of republicans are starting to hate you guys. Trigger happy fuckers you are, keep it up.

Not a good thing to have 90% of the population hating you guys, so you guys can still redeem yourselves. However i think the cop situation is going to get worse and alot more innocent lives will be taken.

It's not that ever cop is a wrong guy, it's you guys never speak out in those siuations when a cop fucks up and your cop friends will help plant or fabricate things.

It's going to be cops vs the people even more so

Nah, drove through without a second look by police.

yes the cop killed was white and looking at their names and the location that this took place probably all white
> 29-year-old Zackari Parrish was killed in the gunfight he was only on the force for nine months.

Nobody gives a flying fucm if you watch the threads. This is the best thing..there isn't shit that you're doing on this website that's going to hurt,offend, or even scare us. If anything...we just send your shitty meme pic into your office and show them you're clearly inept to continue working on or under or around this case.. Seems to me like you're a little butthurt. Not saying you shouldn't..but coming onto a board like this and posting threatening claims..makes you a complete and udder sack of fat flaming shit. Do your fucking job bitch.

Gotta be larping, what kind of fucking moronic police force would look for BLM cunts on a right wing board? Did you read this book by any chance Tyrone?

I think I hear a domestic on the scanner, better go check it out Juan

>Not a good thing to have 90% of the population hating you guys
>It's going to be cops vs the people even more so
Cool, so the cops win then. They have the balls to RWDS while you bitch about muh statists on the internet.

Feels bad man.

F.

Only a Jew deals in Muttsolutes.

get rekt

My condolences. In order to prevent this from happening again, the scourge of postmodern-neomarxist identity politics we that we typically see in leftist media must be addressed.

you should, we need to kill niggers

>One post by this id
fake and gay

Shouldn't you be busy shooting unarmed fathers at their own doorstep?

kys

Call in the national guard.

They would gladly shoot niggers, instead, but leftists would complain about that even more.

What do you think about this recent case?

This is advanced tier larping

niggas gonna nig

true dat

quality spurdo.

>1 post by this id
>muslim level english
>muh watching threads whilw police dead

not even a good larp. lurk moar faggot

Larp nigger spotted

Dahnald no

Got your back, stay safe

Why would you post this? The next time some nigger gets his head blown off by a cop do you think anyone is going to care WHY you were browsing Sup Forums? All they'll say is your PD visits a racist board.

And if you're the kid of an officer, YOURE FUCKING UP. DELET THIS.

They care surprisingly less than you would expect, I went to denver twice last year from KC and I only saw cops/troopers once

>makes you a complete and udder sack of fat flaming shit. Do your fucking job bitch.
I disagree with most of what you say. Keep in mind ANY TIME there is a happening, this place is monitored. There are any number of Alphabets watching this thread and others.

They are paid to do this. They are paid to watch for brags and other signs of conspiracy. Keep in mind they just lost one of their force, and that note is pretty innocuous...but it does send some of the "feelings" that may be going on right now in that department. Lives were changed horribly and forever.

>Alphabets watching this thread
what the fuck is that
is the CIA watching this thread?

rollerino

>check out this thing from my dad's cabinet

lol

kek

rekt

We dindu nuffin, we's good bois.

KYS asshole fake police. Suck my dick. Clean up that filthy beaner loaded, pot smoking state.