Isn't it weird that Goku doesn't interact much with Jobcha considering he was one his first friends?

Isn't it weird that Goku doesn't interact much with Jobcha considering he was one his first friends?

You could probably count on one hand the amount of times Goku has spoken to him post-DB.

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/translations/chozenshu-1-we-asked-akira-toriyama-2013/
youtube.com/watch?v=ie6Zx400eFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have been thinking that for a long time, it pisses me off
He was a main character for so long, now hes the master of cring, no one seems to want him around and he doesnt get to do anything

is anyone on the show REALLY Goku's friend?
you could say Krillin but i think he interacts more with Gohan, especially in the pre-Cell movies

We'll it depends on your criteria for friend because you could say every protagonist on the show is his friend.

Goku only cares about fighting and food and Yamcha can do neither.

It took a long time for him to even possibly be considered a friend though, more like that one jerk/acquaintance that showed up to job at tournaments. Heck, he was still technically a villain for the entirety of the Pilaf arc.

Vegeta sort of is.

I hate when long time characters get forgotten
Poor yamcha :(

I like the yamcha manga were he is the hero, but i don't like that it was a random school kid getting to be yamcha.
It should have actually been yamcha going back in time after making an accidental wish or something

Isn't it weird that Goku doesn't interact much with his family considering he's a husband and father of 2?

"There are a lot of mealtime scenes shown in Dragon Ball, but who’s the best cook?

The best ones at cooking are Gyūmaō and Yamcha, probably? For some reason, they have that sort of image."

kanzenshuu.com/translations/chozenshu-1-we-asked-akira-toriyama-2013/

I don't know how Goku views Vegeta but Vegeta sees Goku strictly as his rival. They're not even friends in the Naruto Sasuke fashion.

How many of your high school friends do you still talk to?

Vegeta is tsundere though.

All of the ones I still see as frequently as Goku sees Yamcha

He still talks to krillin and bulma though
why he gotta shaft the yam man

Yamcha hardly did anything to begin with.

Krillin is his best friend, and Bulma married his brother

I'm disappointed he's not in the tournament. I'd love to see the whole turtle school fighting together.

>Bulma married his brother
nani?

Piccolo killed his brother, user. And he never got revived. He was referenced like twice in the Frieza arc, and never again since

Me too
If yamcha had been allowed to fight alongside roshi, tien and krillin, i would have forgiven super for all of its shittyness

Is he not? I haven't watched DBZ since Jr high

youtube.com/watch?v=ie6Zx400eFA

>Goku's brother was relevant for 1 arc

waste of potential desu

why didn't goku spare his brother over Vegeta?

he's such an asshole

>raditz spared over vegeta
>trunks is related to gohan and goten
>goku and raditz become frenemies

My high school what?

It was a difference in situation. Fighting against Raditz, Goku and Piccolo were helplessly outmatched and unprepared. There was no opportunity, no option to spare Raditz, they had to kill him the way they did or everyone was dead.

In Vegeta's case they had won, Vegeta was retreating. They were still technically outmatched, but through their efforts and a bit of luck they managed a victory. Goku could spare him because they had the luxury of having the option to spare him.

oh wow

it's so sad there aren't magically mcguffins with the ability to bring dead people back or anything

heck, they could probably wish radditz back right now, and he wouldn't be a threat at all because he's even weaker than yamcha is now.
but the thought doesn't even cross goku's mind

There's a difference between sparing a beaten enemy and resurrecting some jerk claiming to be your brother who tried to kill him everyone he knew and cared about.

Even on Namek the only reason Vegeta got revived was because he incidentally fell under the terms of the wish. If they had actually thought about the wish for a moment or two they would probably have added an exclusion clause for him.

It's been almost 20 years, Raditz's soul has to have been purified and reincarnated back into the universe as a completely different person, making him dead for good.

then why doesn't vegeta resurrect nappa and radtiz?

doesn't he care about the saiyan race?

Given the fact that he's specifically the one who killed Nappa, no he really doesn't.

>Goku trains and basically adopts Uub
>doesn't want anything to do with his soul-brother Zitddar

Jobcha fucked her best friend and then dumped her. He's worse than scum.

Vegeta is like his older brother.

I regularly talk to and visit friends that I've known since elementary school

but do you fuck them?

Goku's friendship with characters has basically always been offscreen except the initial meeting.

He barely interacts with his family, and you expect him to interact with Yamcha?