>"asa o musabori yoru o hakidashi ikan to suru waga saga"

>ywn experience the best arc for the first time again

inb4 bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05nwhQSgaG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP can't inb4.

bump

>when the fucking ending started playing at the end of 134 while Meruem cheered Welfin and Pouf fell into tears with theatrical scenery and Meruem's light illuminating everyone "the one who illuminates all"
that fucking masterpiece

Tru. Nothing will ever compare to those last episodes.

>tfw everybody cursed Ikalgo for being a faggot and not killing Brovada when he had the chance
>tfw Brovada ended up being a nice guy who reunited Reina with her mother

Why must Togashi play with us like this?

Killua is cute!

CUTE!!

Those episodes were like a Shakespeare play

How cute?

VERY CUTE!!

>netero vs the king
>"oh it's one of those fights where an old and experienced character loses so the unexperienced mc can win later and be a hero"
>the king survives
>"fuck this shit, dropped"
>the king actually fucking dies later on and the sacrifice of netero is worth it

Say what you will about the 2011 adapation, but it sure had god tier EDs.

fucking incredible EDs and transitions into them.
>shit goes down
>narrator comes in and guitar kicks in
youtube.com/watch?v=05nwhQSgaG4

That doesn't save much.

>save
>not say
>phoneposting

cancer has a name and its (You)

>ywn make love to loli bisky

Why live?

>ywn make love to loli Kite
It hurts.

>wanting to put your penis in an ant

Even worse than killuafags

I loved this one. The song choice had kind of a retro feel. And the full energy of the vocals at the start and then the intensity of the drums in the PT segment. It was fantastic.

Tell me, just how cute is he?

He's a fukken gaylord and you're a fag for liking him. He's the worst character with the shittest fights and the edgiest powers

Kill yourself

Hisoka wins!!

>the shittest fights
Now that you mention it I can't think of a single fight that didn't devolve into *teleports behind you*. Killua was a fucking bore on screen.

>psssh, nothin personnel ants

Closest I came to dropping HxH was that fucking dart fish fight. God that shit made no sense and was boring as FUCK. killua is only useful for his fucking family, he's an edgy failure

(You)

>has to resort to memeposting

wew lad

How did it make no sense?

Also
>boring
Go watch nart u baby lol

Still pissed that he killed Shalnark. What a stupid and rushed subplot.

I read the manga way before the 2011 animation startet. To this day i don't see why people hate it so much other than cutting some parts.

90's HxH is praised by many, but the only thing i enjoyed with it was how gritty it looked and that isn't something that is super uncommon in 90's stff.

>god-tier EDs
>god-tier OPs
I like 1999 as much as the next guy but I fucking love 2011.

Elitism, insecurity because everybody loves 2011. If they say they like HxH people will asume they like the 2011 version instead of 99 and they hate being grouped with the normies and "plebs" who saw 2011. And they are fucking stupid because someone who hasn't read the manga and wants to watch hxh will obviously start with the 2011. Most people probably don't know 99 exists and wouldn't watch it if they knew, they don't even know if they will like hxh and get invested enough in it to try between versions.

>normies
Fuck off and kill yourself, /r9k/.

The soundtrack, filler, and lack of narration were the only things I liked more in 1999 and even then, I still generally liked the narration in 2011.

>cherrypicking this hard to counter a solid point
You're not fitting in too well either.

I was using the terms they use you dumbfuck

Please, Shalnark's death was the most relevant he's ever been. You should more upset that Kortopi took a backseat during his own funeral.

Chrollocuck detected

>crossover never
TOGASHIII!

>HoTD mangaka died
I fear for Togashi

So when's the next chapter coming out?

>"why is everybody worrying about Togashi dying? Isn't he in his 50s yet?"
>HOTD mangaka dies at 52 after long hiatus
>manga not concluded

FUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK

this

>tfw want to rewatch but i feel like it's too big a waste of time and i can see many other series in that time

>rewatch
reread it then
or if you haven't actually read it yet you definitely should

What if Togashi just drops the dark continent and timeskips 10 years?

I hate timeskips
every series that I've ever liked that had one started to drop dramatically in quality afterwards

also fuck that because I'm actually interested in learning more about the dark continent and its inhabitants

I actually would like that I think
>the boat leave at the end of a chapter
>next chapter it gets back, ten years have passed
>only 12 survivors; 7 of them being "contained", 5 are okayish
>who would you think make it back ?

user don't fucking scare me like that

>inb4 in op
Hey reddit

Keep crying