Why doesn't democracy work in Muslim and African countries?

Why doesn't democracy work in Muslim and African countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOfLUnSII5A&t=8s
liveleak.com/view?i=b95_1514757494
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Africans dont work in African countries

How the fuck do you expect tribals to understand democracy?

>Implying democracy ever "works"
The system will always fail, it's just accelerated in regions with low IQs, like in the ME and Africa

democracy is an extremely flawed concept. In Pakistan, the people who live and work on a land-owning farmer's hundreds of thousands of acres are financially obliged to vote for whoever he tells them to vote for. The land-owner then exchanges these votes for favors from the candidate he gets elected.

This happens in America too, just in a more convoluted way.

Subhumans have to be told what to do

>Why doesn't democracy work in Muslim and African countries?

protip: it doesn't work in any country, it's just more obvious with the low IQ subhuman countries.

Democracy doesn't work anywhere retard.

They haven't advanced enough as a culture, as a people yet, to properly utilise democracy. They need their Sultans and Warlords back to become prosperous

Fuck off leaf, democracy is shit

youtube.com/watch?v=XOfLUnSII5A&t=8s

We see democracy as a means to work together.
They see democracy as a tool to use to get absolute power.

Because people expect them to jump from prehistory to democracy in just 100 years.

IQ is too low.

Same reason democracy doesn't work in a cage of chimpanzees

How can you have democracy when there aren't any people?

((take a guess))

democracy is the biggest blue pill

Literally this
You all faggots who still believe in democracy, read more you stupid niggers.

Democracy fails in Mudslime and African nations for different reasons.

Africans have too low of an IQ on average. They are too stupid to have any real understanding of democracy, let alone run one. They can only thrive when a strict class of elites run everything. The other problem is their destructive nature. Democracy requires a certain ability for individuals to forgo their own interests and needs for the better of the group. Blacks are unable to cooperate well enough as a group to accomplish this. Side note this is why democracy fails when diversity is added to the system. Diversity kills social cohesion.

Muslims on the other hand have a problem of ideology. They have no room for the ideas of others. To them there is only one correct ideology: their own. Anything else is unacceptable. There is no need to consult others in their society. Democracy requires a certain level of respect for the opinions of others. Something Muslims refuse to even try. As a result democracy fails.

Niggers and semites are communists at heart.

Not even joking or saying it to be mean.

Society flourishes when men plant trees that they will never live to sit in the shade of.

They only think of themselves. Hence they do not build flourishing sociateys.

I doesn't even work in white countries in the first place

liveleak.com/view?i=b95_1514757494

Even my country fails due to political/financial illteracy and to populism

>But this quality, UNSUITED to our Anglo-Saxon tradition, is NOT OUT OF PLACE in a country which has hitherto founded its democracy on a French philosophy and found it UNSUITED to the NATIONAL TEMPERAMENT". The British Embassy also pointed out that Portugal's illiteracy made elections difficult and illusory.

Why doesn't democracy work in a troop of Gorillas?