Apparently prices for weed are going up %30 here in California, so I decided to stock up...

Apparently prices for weed are going up %30 here in California, so I decided to stock up. The place was so fucking packed, not only because of new years, but the increase prices that are coming. It was hard watching them even try to keep up with the demand.

Literally having access to the best weed that's currently available. Why can't other states be the same as the ones who have legalized it?

>in before degenerate.
>in before jeff sessions comes in and busts everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

weedmaps.com/dispensaries/patient-care-first#/menu
weedmaps.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wax is wack yo. happy new burger.

>Why can't other states be the same as the ones who have legalized it?

That's not how state laws work and we both know it.

Why's it going up? Let me guess, taxes are increasing?

are you not allowed to grow your own?

Faggot.

>paying 35 dollars for a half gram of live resin
>not moving pounds of thc-a crystals from cheap cartel weed to make a profit
>not buying your concentrates on the black market
>shiggy

>thinks he's actually smoking weed

Gotta love the Commiefornia fires burning all that hippy weed.

Yesterday I picked up some at my weed store and the price wasn't an even dollar amount for the first time ever. The cashier chick hadn't gotten use to making change yet so it took her like 3 extra minutes.

that's not a half gram. the only one that was a half gram was free.

yes, too much effort needed though. i guess if it gets too expensive i will just do that, still equipment is expensive and will be investment.

yes it is, but we don't do it much, it's mostly just flower.

they are applying more taxes to it, and they are becoming legal as in you can just buy it without a rec.

>they are applying more taxes to it, and they are becoming legal as in you can just buy it without a rec.

So they are taxing it. Also, it's still not legal retard. State laws don't work like that. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

Colorado fag here. The novelty will wear off in a couple months. Here we can legally grow six plants (I only ever have 3). No one who lives here buys anything but concentrates from the pot shops because its too expensive and we all grow now

>Literally having access to the best weed that's currently available.
Better in the PNW along with hops, not that they want any more Californians moving up there.

I gram of pineapple express for $8 dollars with tax in CO

faggot weed smoking douchebag gtfo my board.

At least you're in a legal state. Too bad California has all the negatives alongside it.

TRTC's suppliers didn't get hit. up 50% lats week. Next week gonna make bank. Fuck faggot 'Dude Weed's' but nigger faggots you better Ride the Tiger.

I hate weed (prefer coke and opiates) but I see no reason why it shouldn't be legalized.

Kill yourself degenerate.

Californians are perpetual angsty, body odor edgelord 13-16 year olds.

here's a special just for you

hehe crypto too has gone trough the roof.
You got this one kinda scammy crypto called cannabiscoin, it's now currently in purchase mode.

They have already machines ready for it, where you can pay one cann for one gram of standard weed, shit has gone crazy these last days. No I'm not biz I have already "lost" shitloads of shekels on those dude weed coins I mined. I still got many though, which I will only trade for dude weed,

You can use it in their payment systems now

hmm here a gram of dude weed or hashish costs about 18$

I guess the retarded fucking boomers that run ohio think its better to support the local drug gangs than to have tax revenue.

God i fucking hate boomers man.

>brown crystals
enjoy your mdma cut with cheap speed

>7
meh is true
they will stop their revenue if they just do legalize and tax it.

Here all org crime evolves around two things, alcohol and dude weed. Yes still alcohol because of mad taxes

only fucking scrubs will be affected by this, quality has been going up while price has been going down for anyone with connections. generally pay $100-$150/oz for mids-mid/high, $200 for top shelf

fucking police trying to get my moonshine, jeltsin and smuggled polish beer
Protip
You are not getting any
unless you buy

Prices here in Oregon are dirt cheep. SO MUCH competition. Weed stores every two blocks or so. Way outnumbering Starbucks.
Only change I've seen is positive. Vacant spaces being rehabbed, people working.

Legal recreational top shelf is $140-160 here. 30% less for med.

DEGENERACY

Day of the Rope for you in 2018

>equipment is expensive

nigger are you retarded

Get the fuck out of California you degenerate faggot
Weed prices only taxed for recreational buyers
Any dispensary will move you to the front of the line for being a medical patient

He's talking about proper indoor equipment, not camping and destroying state/national parks, you fucking bean.

jeez no wonder drugfags are always so poor. I can get 227g of spinach for $1.50.

you've nver been to california lol

>tfw occasional smoker who got my greencard in 2008 but got tired of renewing it every year so I just stopped smoking weed in 2015

thinking about getting an eight soon since I live in one of the few cities with businesses that already got their permits, but don't want to deal with long ass lines from niggers. How long until the lines die down? What was it like in CO when it got legalized?

I did the same. Prices get to $250 an ounce this time of year, $300+ for shit cunts and that's for no name/no strain aussie bush.

Anyone who is lucky enough to have gotten the seeds from Cali and grown them here defiantly won't share or sell it. I would be doing the same but i have a house inspection every 3 months and no where to hide the tent and plants.

this yes, i want quality stuff, quality stuff usually costs money, might as well do it correct the first time.

pic related is literally heaven, this with ecig for nicotine rush. then there are edibles which are nice too,but way too strong. it's for those who need healing strength or pain relief.

>california
>almost 2018
>mids

Live in Olympia WA weed is beyond dirt cheap and has been this way for almost a year now.

20%+ Ounces for $50 bucks pretty much everywhere. 1 gram vapes for $25. $15 concentrates for dabniggers. It's wild.

You can get live resin for $150 an 8th on the streets in nawth carolina im sure you could get it far cheaper in cali

I dunno what spinach costs here
I just buy it at the store tbqh

>Any dispensary will move you to the front of the line for being a medical patient

not for long, they will all go retail eventually anyways, they will have to.

Hahahahahaha the greedy pot shops shoulda seen that one coming!
>hurrr I'll just grow mah own

medical not subject to the same tax, if any.
I havent paid tax on it yet. Let's see next week when I re-up

my pot shops prices are down. they have indoor eighths for 15 bucks and outdoor eighths for 5 bucks. sorry you're getting jewed, OP. weedmaps.com/dispensaries/patient-care-first#/menu

Honestly, people like you make a good case for legalization. You waste so much money going through retail channels that you can't just sit around taking bong rips all day every day like us real NEET stoners.

yes, in a locked area. So not in the open back yard, but in the house is fine

>buying from dispensers

My grower friends in Oregon are kind of struggling though just because there is so much competition. They can't make what that used to make for a pound or whatever, and are having trouble paying the rent. Of course the PG&E bills don't go down. I told them they should start selling more in California LOL… We've got a bit of a shortage, and it's pricey and not that easy to get good quality. There is no question that the LOL "artisanal, non GMO, organic, free range, hand grown" Oregon weed is the best. My friends live on a beautiful stretch of land, and I told them that they should build some cottages and open a weed and wine themed B&B/resort for wealthy Californians LOL. Actually, it would probably work out great. As long as they hired a good chef. And a massage therapist ...

Amen brother. I'm openly anti-liberal in a state full of them. Kidneys almost failing from all the salt.

>83% THC
Jesus fucking christ. I'm smoking on some 19% Alien OG and I get high after 2 hits.

MFW they had to put "poison" on the bottle because "cyanide" wasn't enough

I'm pretty sure that pot shop I linked in here buys a lot of their product from Oregon which lets them undercut all the other dispensaries in the area.

>moonshine
distill your own from vodka in a low temp freezer

>tfw you have to drive 30 miles to get your weed when Americans buy it at corner shops.

I live in a Northern California county run by cuckservative, Christian niggers so I have to drive an hour to get good deals from clubs.

we also have delivery services

that's fucked up, squirrel-bros are harmless.

MI might vote to legalize next year if that makes you feel any better.

weedmaps.com
A great source of current shops

After being a very heavy smoker for about 3-4 years, it amazes me that any adult (without an """illness""") from 30 years old onward would regularly smoke weed.

MI might legalize next year. I can only imagine the amount of "traffic stops" from the MI border.

imo flower is better, it's a deeper type of high. hitting wax is missing that, which i think is the whole point of it, and that it gets you higher. still people shouldn't do it as much. i will probably quit doing it here soon and just stick to really good flower which in the end it gets you just as fucked up as hitting wax. also there is nothing wrong with dispensaries, if you have friends and sign them up you get a lot of free stuff, free grams, brownies. the quality is pretty good too. when they have their events on the weekends they hand out a ton of free shit as well, food, just by showing up.

FREE SHIT.

DUDE WEED

it's really not that big of a deal, the only problem is that employers make it a big deal. But I have known people who have worked in the aerospace industry who smoke weed regularly and life goes on, it's no big deal. life is too short might as well enjoy it, responsibly like anything else in life, don't do it every day, keep it for the weekends.

I swear this guy is a psyops

The Oregon recreational shop near me has ounces for $85

>t. retarded stoner

it's a big deal because it makes you dumb, schizophrenic, and gay. Employers make it a big deal because it is - workers that are high are fucking worthless to talk or collaborate with, even in creative types of environments. It is a nigger drug that keeps otherwise ambitious white people stupid and unmotivated.

>that pic
the absolute state of modern weed culture, plastic tat and cartoon characters, back in my day it came in tin-foil or a money-bag

bragging about being a nigger who carries around weed in tin foil. the absolute state of britbongs.

If the person is a newb he will do exactly that, but a lot of people who use it are motivated and try to better themselves in life, i know people who take it before going to work and keeps them awake like coffee. key thing is not to abuse it, you can do that with alcohol just as well though.

i'm 41 and quit weed 5 years ago, was a daily smoker for 20 years, modern weed cultures is bad on so many levels, sorry you weren't of age in the 90's, enjoy your kinder-surprise weed culture

Having to buy in half grams, pleb. 800 zips of slab distillate or live. When you move , you move.

>a lot of people who use it are motivated and try to better themselves in life

it doesn't work like that. stop defending your addiction

stop sucking little kids dicks.

whatever you say, bud.

Projection: The Post

Too much money and authority is craved by the tax parasite drug warriors.

says the guy making grand projections over people enjoying one of the most natural highs.

/biz/ here
how do i profit off this

>natural highs

concentrated wax, lab grown hybrid super strains, processed edibles

edibles are awesome, they are superior to everything else because not only do they taste delicious, it's the perfect snack before bed time for me. again it all depends on how much you do it.

where in norcal bro? It must be some shit-tier boomer haven our east like Sonora.
research MJ companies and buy their stock with shitcoin