Truly the greatest president

Truly the greatest president.

Conservitards are as embarrassing if not more so than extreme left wing tossers.
You will leave no legacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3f9bGGixwM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a controlled opposition shill who was never supposed to be elected

And he's still better than Hillary.

hold on tight sweeties only it's only 7 more years

>You will leave no legacy.

Just like Obama, then.

kill yourself shill rat

truly retarded m8 git facked

Yeah because the conservatives are only able to dismantle what came before them.
You fuckwits stand for nothing. conservative governments offer nothing to society. conservative governments do NOT give a single shit about you. You're not rich enough for them to care about. Why the fuck would you vote against your own interests?

checked, but you're wrong. The damage he's doing right now to the GOP is irreparable. Combine this with a significant faction of their base dying of old age soon, and you get at least a decade of strong Democratic majority. Don't take my word for it, just watch!

youtube.com/watch?v=3f9bGGixwM4

Daily reminder republicans are pants on head retarded

>le vote against own interests meme
This is weak. Leaf-tier shitposting, I expect better from Australians.

It's been proven that the CIA has wiretapped his room, so why conduct official business in the whitehouse when he can do it at his safe golf house?

Notice they didn't say "time off." They said golfing trips. In other words, he hasn't taken the most time off as president, but that doesn't fit the narrative so they imply it even though it's not true. BTW, these golfing trips were many times used to conduct state business, too.

>using the word leaf means it's not true
so you have no argument against it then?

> to conduct state business
With whom? And for the benefit of the country or the benefit of trump and his friends?

>to conduct state business
Ah yes, conducting state business in an area owned commercially by the President. A location where, if you are rich enough, you can be there at the same time as the President, and may even get a chance to shake his hand or, dare I say, make a deal with him? Seems safe and secure, not to mention completely without conflict of interest (whatever that means).

It means you're going to have to get creative with your shitposting if you want to bait actual answers and bumps in your thread. You're regurgitating the same shit that's been posted a million times here already. For now, all your stale memes gets you is SAGE.

>keeps getting posted
>not once has it ever been successfully argued against.

says a lot about how dumb you guys are

And yet hes still done more than Obama

Prove it

Why would I go around asking what a Government can offer me when all they ever do is ruin things for you anyway? You should know this on account of how utterly cucked your government and media are. God knows this leaf sees it here in Canaduhh. Stop assuming the government should put your affairs in order and do it yourself, you absolute faggot.

>being this delusional

>Conservatives want small government
>Government is passing less legislation
Whew, it's almost as if we're getting what we want.

I suspect presiding over the country properly doesn't really require the effort the media pretends it does. It's when you are obsessed over polls while fucking everyone over that you need these big money foundations and media sucking you off.

Reminder that these people are retarded and will not get what they want.

>>being this delusional

Trump is going to be the greatest president of our lifetime you cocksmoking faggot.

>most golfing trips
every time he's gone golfing he brought people with him to make a deal
one of the best places to make deals is on the course
>lowest approval rating
ah, the same polls that said he wouldn't be President
>fewest bills signed
>implying the President runs the legislative branch
Australians have a subhuman shitposting problem

Reagan was the greatest president of my lifetime, desu

drumphkins BTFO! How will /pol ever recover?!

it really isn't far-fetched
people will see more money on tax returns and in their pocket
they will vote for the guy who made that happen
>being so delusional that you go around calling people who disagree with you delusional
remember, cuck, only one of us is on the right side of reality and history
protip: it isn't you

why ausfag?
i don't need to prove the market is doing better, people in my country are happier, and we have someone if office that is the best meme ever.
i'm laughing on my pile of happiness and sjws have been shitting their pants in anger since...
how's your shit country doing?

>You should know this on account of how utterly cucked your government and media are

>conservative government
>murdoch media

wow yeah no wonder it's such a shitfest...

>Stop assuming the government should put your affairs in order and do it yourself, you absolute faggot.

What are you on about spergboy?

>conservatives want small government
>are all career politicians for life and don't actually put their money where their mouth is
really activates my almonds

>killed record number of regulations
>withdrew from Paris Accord
>destroyed ISIS
>gave public Access to federal land
>didn't start a war with Russia (see: Hillary)
>unemployment lowest in 17 years
>gdp growth above 3% for first time in 8 years
>appointed gorsuch to scotus
>cut funding to EPA and doe
>cut taxes for everyone to promote growth
>Dow is at record levels
It's like they don't report on these things on purpose to fool idiots like you

The democrats ain't going to win much, you know it. There are 10 democrat seats in Republican states.

>i don't need to prove...

Err fuckwit. You said he's done more than obama. I'm asking you to prove the claim that YOU made. What has he done?
>how's your shit country doing?
Better than yours thanks.

> my country is doing better
> Can't use guns, most people are atheist, Nation is being flooded with Muslims, gay marriage
Sure man.

>muh economy
gee it's almost like the country is moving along with GFC recovery. You're aware that most of that shit was because of steps taken by previous governments right?

Holy fuck you're so stupid

trump has a lot more than 3x as many golf courses as obummer

>Holy fuck you're so stupid
>10 posts made by this ID

>previous governments!!!
Obama's final fiscal year is over, dumbass. We're seeing the effects of Trump's policy.
>>much economy
Are you implying it's a bad thing? No wonder people come here for an education instead of your shithole lmao

>Can't use guns
We don't need to protect ourselves from police murdering people. Nor do we have gangs of niggers killing everything with a shiny pair of shoes.
>most people are atheist
So you admit our critical thinking skills are superior to the average amerimutt?
>nation flooded with muslims
yeah nah
>gay marriage
lmao I really hope you're a troll

Obama's final fiscal year is over
That's not how it works at all dicklicker.

You're aware that there are policies from decades ago that are affecting todays economy right?

Fuck me conservatives are stupid

Who said we're not seeing effects of previous admimistrations? Read between the lines, idiot. It's almost like you don't come to your own conclusions and parrot what you hear or something

This is Trump's biggest achievement so far, imo. Remember in the debates when Hillary pussyfooted around with the question about shooting down Russian fighters? I'm almost certain we'd be getting drafted by now if she made it into office.

Tax cuts. Deregulation. More for the military; less for the United Nations. The Islamic State crushed in its heartland. Assad hit with cruise missiles. Troops to Afghanistan. Arms for Ukraine. A tougher approach to North Korea. Jerusalem recognized as Israel’s capital. The Iran deal decertified. Title IX kangaroo courts on campus condemned. Yes to Keystone. No to Paris. Wall Street roaring and consumer confidence high.

>killed record number of regulations
Reagan actually has him beat, not sure what the fuck record you're talking about
>withdrew from Paris Accord
k
>destroyed ISIS
but it's still here
>gave public Access to federal land
he sold national parks to jews and oil companies, don't sugarcoat it
but tried to start one with Syria, Iran, and NoKo like a good guy
>>unemployment lowest in 17 years
so now the unemployment figures are real?
>gdp growth above 3% for first time in 8 years
gdp quarterly grown is at 3.2%, we don't even get Q4 for another few months, Obama hit quarterly 3% multiple times and got as high as 5%
>appointed gorsuch to scotus
k, any candidate who won would have appointed someone to scotus
>cut funding to EPA and doe
yeh fug the epa
>cut taxes for everyone to promote growth
based reganomics
>Dow is at record levels
based wall street jews, surely we aren't in a bubble this time

>Dismantle what came before them
That's literally every political party that has ever been elected into power in the history of humanity.

> number of bills signed is indicative of auccessful public policy

Wtf im part of the blue wave now

Gas yourself you filthy kikearoo.

What the fuck lmao
>k
Nice argument
>but it's still here
98% of caliphate lost, more than 50% of which was under Trump in one year as opposed to however many Obama took, thanks to New rules of engagement
>sold national parks to muh Jews and rich ebul ppl
Actually, he gave river access to Farmers for more effective and cheaper irrigation
>tried to start a war with (insert country)
No, he just isn't spineless like Obama was
>so now unemployment numbers are real
Who said they weren't?
>k, any candidate would have appointed scotus
Ya but not one that was on winning side >90% of the time

awful posts
head back to T_D

kind of telling that you couldn't even address all of my points and ended up even agreeing with me like the little conservacuck you are, kek.

Donald Trump is /ourpresident/ aka OP. OP is always a faggot therefore trump is a faggot
Rightards btfo

Fake
News

you have a mental defect