imgur.com/a/hvJpT
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb

Devs Dec31
>E Ghouta:SAA was surrounded in Harasta, managed to break the seige
>N Hama/Idlib:SAA enter Khuwayn Kabir
>Hama:HTS tried to block Homs-Salamiyah Road by attacking Khunayfis town, SAA,NDF stopped them
>DeZ:SDF enters Abu Hammam after capturing Khara’ij&Al-Marsama Gharbi+4 settlements on friday
>2017:1k+ ceasefire agreements signed with towns and settlements,88 med establishments, 178 schools,35 kindergartens,152 water&electricity supply facilities have been recovered
>Ex US founded child beheading group al-Zenki sends reinforcements to Al-Qaeda&Muslim Brotherhood linked groups in N Hama
>New ‘North Syrian Army’ to be led by Coalition forces in N Sy
>Isreli warplanes strike Gaza. IDF accuses Iran of fueling palestinian-israeli conflict
>SAA ambush group of HTS fighters in N Lattakia, 12+ jihadists killed
>Mattis:Shifting form terrain-seizing approach to US diplomats on the ground. Warns Assad on attack on coalition
>Saudi warplanes kill 34 civis in W Yemen
>Houthis launches massive counter-offensive in coastal Yemen
>Iran:2 protesters shot,tear-gass, gov buildings on fire in Shiraz,Khorramabad ,Jihadist Group Blows Up Oil Pipeline

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/31/isis-dreams-of-caliphate-gone-now-deadly-new-strategy
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/30/iranians-rally-in-support-of-government-and-supreme-leader
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/29/iranian-police-disperse-anti-government-protests
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/30/syria-two-mass-graves-found-in-raqqa-state-media-reports
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/947578590308261894
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/31/scale-and-speed-of-iranian-protest-wave-is-a-jigsaw-puzzle-say-observers
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/31/protesters-who-spread-fear-and-violence-will-be-confronted-says-iran
youtube.com/watch?v=bH3qFQyN5jA
youtube.com/watch?v=GdZhOZh71zw
youtube.com/watch?v=AbBs2zqmoCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

SOON.JPG

fuck you

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/31/isis-dreams-of-caliphate-gone-now-deadly-new-strategy
>Its dreams of a caliphate are gone. Now Isis has a deadly new strategy
Hassan Hassan
Territorial losses in Syria and Iraq mean Islamic State militants are igniting bloody sectarian insurgencies elsewhere

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/30/iranians-rally-in-support-of-government-and-supreme-leader
>Iranians rally in support of government and supreme leader
Thousands take to the streets following anti-government demonstrations in various cities sparked by economic concerns

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/29/iranian-police-disperse-anti-government-protests
>Protests over alleged corruption and rising prices spread to Tehran
Angry eruptions proliferate after police disperse spontaneous demonstration in city of Kermanshah in western Iran

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/30/syria-two-mass-graves-found-in-raqqa-state-media-reports
>Syria: two mass graves found in Raqqa, state media reports
Graves containing dozens of bodies of civilians and Syrian troops killed by Islamic State jihadists found, Sana reports

>Territorial Map Syrian Arab Republic (31 Dec, 2017)

#SAA: 100120,03 km2 (51,9%)
#SDF: 47533,14 km2 (24,6%)
#FSA(+ #HTS): 20852,18 km2 (10,8%)
#ISIS: 16109,4 km2 (8,4%)
#TAF: 7101 km2 (3,7%)
#IDF: 1155 km2 (0,6%)

twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/947578590308261894

Let's see what 2018 will bring us

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/31/scale-and-speed-of-iranian-protest-wave-is-a-jigsaw-puzzle-say-observers

>Iranian protests are complex jigsaw puzzle, say observers
Demonstrations unprecedented since 1979 revolution, but reasons behind them are both economic and political
In sharp contrast to the coverage of the 2009 protests, a number of state news agencies and local newspapers reported on the recent protests. On Sunday night, the state-run newspaper Iran was among the first to publish images of protests in Tehran. Earlier in the day, senior conservative cleric Gholamreza Mesbahi-Moghadam, speaking to semi-official Isna news, said authorities should listen to the protesters, give permission for gatherings and state TV must cover the demonstrations.

Mohammad Marandi, a Tehran University professor sympathetic to the Islamic Republic, blamed Rouhani government’s economic policy over the protests, which began just weeks after the president unveiled next year’s budget.

“There are obviously economic problems ... I think that perhaps the government policy seems to some as leaning towards the liberalisation of the economy, rising the price of gasoline and removing subsidies, and at the moment because the economy is not doing so well, it has created a sense of concern among a lot of people,” he said.

Marandi added the protests have to be divided into two categories: “One is those who are protesting because of the economic situation, but I think there is a second trend which is far more political, but the two are not the same.”

The question now is how the administration of Hassan Rouhani will handle the protests and whether his approach would be any different to the brutality seen under his predecessor in 2009.

This tweet is being used again from yesterday!

Once Syria and Iran are gone Israel will be able to claim their promised land and they would become our strongest ally ever.

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/31/protesters-who-spread-fear-and-violence-will-be-confronted-says-iran

>Rouhani acknowledges Iranian discontent as protests continue
People take to the streets again despite heavy police presence and efforts to block social media apps

Non stop Ambulances driving around town here.
I wonder how many 15 year olds blew off a ocuple fingers and old women fell down stairs already cause they drank too much.

Meh language barrier and media blockade makes it really hard to monitor it, was much easier during turkish coup.

Happy New Year /sg/

We may not agree on certain things, but we respect each other opinions and we can have civil discussions.

May 2018 bring good happenings for us all.

Updates from previous breads,

DeZ
Idlib
Beit Jinn
Hama
Ghouta
Daraa
Iraq
Yemen
>cont

do shills work holidays?

Iran
Afghanistan
Misc.
Videos

Iam sure you can have a day off, it wont affect your salary

Iran will survive.
Fuck you anti-islamic people.
Trump is just another neonigger and his lies are purchases of error.
He plays chess, we play chinese board games.
The jews want to destroy islam because they realize that it is the only form of Globalism that respects all cultures and filters out the cancers from them while keeping people united, happy, clean, enlightened, guided, and on the right path.
There is no homo, no haram, no mistreating of people or rights, understands the purpose of the second amendment, the right to defend yourself, no turn the other cheek bullshit,
and if it is not a religion of peace it is a religion of mercy as Islam's goal is to get us closer to God and to do so is to try to raise ourselves and continue approaching the impossible goal of becoming more like God and one of the key highlighted things that we say at the beginning of every surah is "In the name of God, the beneficient the Merciful" and from this we learn and understand that we must make use of mercy when appropriate and forgive a little bit here and there and not be a faggot communist like that nigger Joseph Stalin.

Do any of you understand this or no?

Welcome to year of Megumin!

>but what about the previous years

Also the years of Megumin!

Map Project Update
==============+

As you already know VDI is in orbit around it's twin suns.

I have also provided some views of raqqah and deir - although the data is thin.

I have been using the sentinel-2 camera instrument. I have been looking at using the sentinel-1 12m radar array. It has a particular scan mode that returns 5by5m resultuion, and a couple of others that return data at a 20by5m resolution.

The idea is to take a general 'before image' and then various 'after images' - e.g. after a battle.

by over laying the two sets of images of the same location, it is possible to do a coherence analysis and return as a result an image of the area highlighting the changes that have occurred. at 5by5m it should be possible to spot very large bomb craters, trenches, trashed areas etc as they will all appear different in the later image.

coherence analysis is what they use after earthquakes and landslides and so forth to measure and monitor change.

I haven't researched the technique that much yet. and it may be possible to do with the truecolour images i made - but i suspect there may be issues with that anyway.

the main stumbling block is finding data. the esa satelites don't seem to return a lot of syrian data products, and some of it seems 'redacted'. Also the 5by5m resolution stripmap images seem to be especially rare.

I will keep looking into it.

Happy happy

This user speaks the truth.

Goodnight lads.

Happy new year.
>We may not agree on certain things, but we respect each other opinions and we can have civil
That's what make the thread enjoyable.

Happy new year, I will follow this thread this year too.

The absolute state of /sg/ holy shit

A happy new year from Tehran to you and everyone else, probably going to go to bed in about 25 minutes or so.

It's ok man, people will calm down as this slowly devolves into a nothingburger. Peace be upon you, and rest assured, theocratic Iran isn't going anywhere.

Last post before I go out for the NYE celebrations. Have a good year, lads. May be all be successful.

Thanks master baker for the constant updates and threads and good night /sg/ stay comfy.
Preach brother.

The Islamic Republic must stay strong. I believe in you my friends and I hope to visit your country this year.

(((Drew Liquerman)))

We got good food, good looking (not so) pure qt girls, and a good deal of historical sites, at least we got that going for us, which is nice.

haha wtf is this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=bH3qFQyN5jA

>Iran will survive.
no
>it is the only form of Globalism that respects all cultures
what do you mean by "cultures"?

iran is absolutely not Islamic.
if you want to know more, you'll have to learn more history and Islamic theology.
Can a state that allows transgenderism be Islamic?
no

If you don't understand that iran is another actor that just thinks about its own interests and not a hero like some here could think, then you have a problem.

Np lad! Good night!

Happy new year!

Thank you for the constant updates! Looking forward to it!

What will be the image for 2018?

You guys want a laugh go look at /k/ discussing the Syrian Civil War on the javelin thread.

>liberalisation of the economy, rising the price of gasoline and removing subsidies, and at the moment because the economy is not doing so well, it has created a sense of concern among a lot of people,” he said.
YFW muh free markets cause chaos.

You have to subtract the empty desert for these numbers to have any meaning.

Tunisian kuffar. Yeah, them trannies are "allowed" but you dont seem them anywhere.
Gays are hanged remember?

you mean this shitshow?

Needs a more diverse™ range of flags

We try to strive to theocratic greatness and all, but as you pointed out, and i believe many iranians aligned with the theocracy will agree with me, the revolution isn't complete. Khomeini didn't have enough time in his lifetime to truly push his project to the end, and now there is a (sound, yet slow) principle of ejtihad applied in each and every decision, heavily focusing on the impacts on the ME geopolitics, rather than an all out war against whatever remains of degeneracy in the country.

It's arguably harder as there are corrupted castes forming here and there with the power to potentially spiral the country into anarchy with the help of the CIA if you don't think twice and go for their necks, noose in hand.

We're in a delicate balance between our survival, an enemy from the inside, and enemies from the outside, and so far, while we won on the geopolitical terrain, we stagnated on every other area. But be patient my hating tunisian friendo, justice will befall those bastards when they least expect it.

>them trannies are "allowed" but you dont seem them anywhere.
>law says you can become a tranny but you're not allowed to say you're one
>men can marry trannies without knowing it
>women can marry dykies without knowing it
>but it's """"ok"""" because they """"can't have kids""""

allowing degeneracy=allowing degeneracy
stop shilling

How do they attach a benis to a dyke tho?

so are you admitting that you're taqiyist liars?
and as i said, allowing degeneracy=allowing degeneracy

it's khomeini himself who allowed transgenders to be transgenders in the iranian law, he brought that degeneracy there and made it widely common

Russia should give Assad s400s so they can destroy israeli aircraft that invade his country.

they make fake penises, with the woman's own flesh and clitoris

they do especially when they appear suddenly as forces that usurp more regulated schemes

Happy new year
I wish that Libya can sort itself out for the sake of all of us

It's called having diplomatic and political subtlety. Khomeini made some choices as an individual, and Khamenei can make some choices as an individual as well. These decisions, unless they take their roots from the Quran/Sunna, can and will be revised. No need for Taqiyyah in here.

There's an underlying sense of priority in a theocracy's goals every person who has the minimal amount of political and diplomatic maturity will understand in a heartbeat.

The transgender issue is arguably the least of Iran's problems as a theocracy. Seeing how widespread corruption is and how the economy is down the drain, what you should really ask yourself is why the iranian currency isn't backed by gold or silver, as per Islam's decree, or why the thief's hand isn't cut, or why traitors aren't outright executed, and so forth.

All of those also have a response as well, and it basically boils down to maintaining the fragile balance between internal and external forces in order to prioritize geopolitical victories in the ME as a means of survival.

As i've said, give Iran some time. We're just coming out of this ISIS thing as the main victors in the ME, and things will arguably change for the better from now on (i.e. for the worse for jews).

What the fuck man
youtube.com/watch?v=GdZhOZh71zw

also small reminder that someone should post something sometimes at our offsite bunker to keep it alive... we could need it someday.

KARA BOĞA

Houthi sniper with Barret M82A1.

>Breasts are removed
Wtf. Why would you ruin God's gift; Girl with a Penis....

some user said he did an warchan board?
I don't have a link anymore but he said he made it for conflicts and stuff. He posted a link here but as i visited it was new and almost empty

>Western Azerbaijan under Kurdish control
This will end in genocide, either Kurdish or Azeri one

HI user!
WANNA BARREL BOMB SOME REBELS!?

Happy New years fags. See you all in the Sup Forumseague Jan 5th.

I like your analysis m8, very insightful, almost like something valuable is coming out of the shitposting of that poor tunisian imitation of maghreboi (sallallahu alayhi w salaam)

how can wh*Teoid d*gs ever compete

shouldn't 2014 be at least a bit nervous/distressed because of the ISIS blitzkrieg?

idk how many /sg/ boards exists in total... but i think it's important to know that there are once as a backup, also the mlpol one.
The one i posted was always very silent because 8pol had an own /sg/ too.. but the 8pol mods went bonkers once too, so it got reworked and has some nice CSS and custom flags now.

Anyway... its not supposed to split the community.. its just for when shit hits the fan.

Someone has to raise the bar, mate. I don't like to see good threads devolve into discussions evoking the infamous wojak brainlet meme without fail.

The (((people))) who did this really knew what they were doing, for the worst of course. Sykes-Picot 2.0 will never happen though.

Yeah we don't know if the mods won't decide to nuke us one day

anyway looks like I'm going to 4th dimension now
see you later

gn all. i'm out

Me too, see you guys. It's been fun hanging out in here.

Goodnight my majoosi friend

>MRW everyone goes to sleep at once.

Fuck off and happy new year

and nothing of value was lost

I love you too maghrebi

I am still here friend!

ben voyons

youtube.com/watch?v=AbBs2zqmoCw

40 minutes late (was wynching the gf) but still
Happy new year 2018
>Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne!
>For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne.
We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,
For auld lang syne.

Based CIA propaganda

>mama
user, I...

Get throatfucked kike faggot

Trump gonna fuck your terrorist state shit up
After Iran it will be Assad

Doesnt work to well without pipes. Happy new year

God bless brother. Iran is one of the only Muslim nations that actually cares about the plight of the Palestinians and opposes Zionism scum. I don't think God will allow their nation to be destroyed so soon by these petty schemes.
Death to America
Death to Israel
A curse upon the Jews
Victory to Islam

Most of the time it is played without pipes. People just sing it

>51.9%

We didn't subtract empty desert for ISIS and that's a big part of why it was such an imposing monstrosity conquering Syria.

TAKBIR!!!!!!!!

diplohuehue here. just passing by from my wagecuck life to wish sg a happy new year.

Happy new year, diplohuehue!

Really? Odd, i thought that was the standard for it

What's the deal with ANNA news?

thanks bro. i see you are still making those lewd anime adaptations. god bless your autism, user.
also, many dank memes.
and great updates too! thanks gypsybro.