Annos endgame wouldn't REALLY be as shallow as a Madoka Magica ripoff, would it?

Annos endgame wouldn't REALLY be as shallow as a Madoka Magica ripoff, would it?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12620339/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EvanGAYlian more like.

He's also ripping off other anime with world lines/time loop.

More like time POOP. Because that's what EvanGAYlian is its poop! haha!

NGE is like 15 years older than Madoka. What are you talking about, retard?

He's talking about Rebuild, user.

>This time I will make you happy

That's pretty clearly just straight up madoka

Still older.

Wow, Eva truly is the Madoka Magica of mecha. Any more deconstruction recs?

Anno is a hack more news at 11.

Didn't you post this yesterday?

Yes I did.

Rebuild ripped off Steins;Gate as well, what's Anno gonna do next... add attractor fields and divergence?

We need to find the Evangelion, Shinji!

There'll be more layers.
Like 3.0 actually being a past loop and happening before 1.0.

Just reboot the series again. The movie was a mistake.

>story ends with Shinji with constantly trying to save Kaworu but can't because time loops
>his future self sends him a message to try to trick himself so that they can save Kaworu

BRAVO ANNO

Am I stupid for somewhat enjoying the rebuilds? I just get really intoxicated and watch them from time to time. I'm not sure what I like about them but I have rewatched all 3 of them around 6 times.

Truly the Steins of Evan;Gate.

They are exactly what I would expect from a Hollywood Eva movie so in that sense I really can appreciate them. Obviously they are nothing compared to end of and the anime, but they are pretty fun action movies

strawpoll.me/12620339/

10 is a classic. I didn't know there were more than 12 episodes.

Tough choice between unfamiliar celing and at least be human.

If it's something we expect then it already failed.

>19. A Man's Battle: 2 votes
Sup Forums is a disappointment.

>Annos endgame wouldn't REALLY be as shallow as a Madoka Magica ripoff, would it?- 22 posts and 2 image replies shown.

It's even worse. The "loop" theme is just a means to an end, Annos endgame is nothing more than pandering to Kaworufags and Asukafags by elevating their characters to superhuman-status, beyond what they were originally. Anno saw Rei's popularity and became envious, and wanted that for his favorite characters. He has failed and will always fail, because the popularity he creates for his characters is shallow and forced, and not a genuine reaction from the audience that came out of nowhere.

it's actually going to pull an EOTV and rip off im@s for two and a half hours before cutting to a sea of LCL

What happened here?

I always thought Anno's favorite was Misato.

the girl he slut shames and kills unceremoniously? unless you count being outed as a pedo on her death bed

He also makes Asuka fail at piloting and kills both her and Kaworu

He has slut shamed Asuka as well, she's always thinking about cock 24/7 and she's a jobber as a pilot.

Yeah, cause Asuka was shit as part of the fundamental setting, he still gave her a ending fight and a resurrection, more than he did for Misato.

He made Misato go out in a blaze of glory, he said she was the protaginist of the story besides Shinji, and he also wanted more screentime for her in Rebuild plus she's a cool captain now. All he said about Asuka is "she's cute".

That's waifufags for you. "She's cute".

The big twist will be that 3 is a prequel to 1/2 and that the ending of 2 was Kaworu preventing the events that lead to the desolated Earth. 3.0+1.0 tells the story of how the world gets reset and what Kaworu/Shinji do to save the current timeline in parallel.

Can you make it any more obvious you're a Reifag?

is it really a twist if everyone sees it coming?

>you're either X or Y logical fallacy

Maybe, just maybe I'm neither and just think all the girls are garbage.

Butthurt Asukafag detected.