HAPPENING! Who is flying the coup as protesters were marching toward the Supreme Leader’s home ?!

Iranian Protesters Are Marching Towards Supreme Leader Khamenei’s Residence while Mystery Aircrafts Leave Iran With “No Callsign, Origin, or Destination” As Protests Rage.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/report-iranian-protesters-marching-towards-supreme-leader-khameneis-residence/

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/exodus-progress-mystery-aircrafts-leave-iran-no-callsign-origin-destination-protests-rage/

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2017/12/31/iran-blocks-internet-services-in-bid-to-quash-protests/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/ArminNavabi/status/947629911631466498
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmmm... they're probably going to GITMO.

All the CIA employees stationed there are leaving

Mossad and others as well

But I wouldnt know, I'm roleplaying on this fanfiction board

Me too. Fanfic. It's fun!

Is flying the coup a pun here? Or is it an error? Flying the coop.

The autism is strong with this one

> smart
> think anything that affects iran will have ANY impact in the rest of the world

Spell check bringing the bantz

Pun intended

Obviously any aircraft leaving Iran are doing so with the permission of the Iranian military, so we can assume they know who is on board.

Lol rip Iran

Israeli and American planes carrying weapons for protesters?

will there be livestreams of happening in iran like during turkish coup?

I am pretty sure the unmarked planes would be Russian Military Advisers and maybe some official cover Embassy staff or non-official cover (hence no callsign) because they're military, not diplomatic, attache.

My thoughts exactly

Internet shut down...

engadget.com/2017/12/31/iran-blocks-internet-services-in-bid-to-quash-protests/

And Iran, Iran so far away...
t. flock of airplanes

>no internet nothing to do
>why not riot

smart move

Weird. Seeing how obvious it is, kinda thought you were getting the point.

Sure would be ironic if Iran was pulling a Saudi...

the chickens are leaving the roost

>media black out
jesus christ how boring, why do jews always censor all the fun

sounds like someone caught a last minute flight to Russia. I hope there isn't a giant war coming in Iran

I think the Russians are going to send advisers if they aren't already there

so fucking anything could be going down right now and we would have no idea

an internet block out is not a good sign things are going well for the current powers. Things are getting interesting.

Captcha: revolucion champion

Wherever American boots have marched Freedom follow. Invasion of Iran when?

If there was going to be a giant war in Iran just like this I would find that to be quite comical. All those years of fighting in Syria and Iraq for what? 3 days and a few protests later and everything was for nothing.

Yep... VOA (voice of america) has a live blog going.. purely propaganda tho..

Judging by the directions they were flying, towards north Eastern Europe, turkey and the gulf of Oman in general...

Hard to make a solid guess of just what is going on.

Ya know what I can say for sure, all this crazy shit going on, on New Year’s Eve... and I’m standing outside right now I can’t help but notice that big giant full moon in the sky. The kikes drop the ball tonight and they have no idea how hard in the paint we are about to go.

this is a funny if not creative shill angle jidf. i can see (((youre))) learning...

i'll tell you one thing: everything happening over there right now if drumpf inspired islamophobia.

>hard in the paint
plz no nigspeak

What’s with you shills accidentally speaking the truth tonight? It absolutely is trump inspired islamophobia hence the Persian nationalist protests

Some of hams are actively monitoring known Iranian radio station frequencies (also off the air). If a faction manages to occupy IRIB Radio One, they will start broadcasting from it, I have no doubt.

ITS HAPPENING A MEDIUM MIXED DONNER WITH A FREE RUBICON JUST FLEW PAST MY WINDOW

I’m just excited lad

Yes there is electricity in the air.
We need non nig terms though, being able to move away from those is a sign of shaking off the brainwashing.

just hack it back

spell chicken the coop

While I can broadcast on the Iranian frequencies (and even those Skyking frequencies) it's out of my LEGAL frequency spectrums and I doubt anyone would understand my Farsi.

can you even produce a signal strong enough to reach iran from america?

Noice

Trace where they go user

I have chatted with Siberia and Mongolia with 100 Watts. Right now, no, I probably won't reach them with this shit antenna but my new antenna going up later this week will.

Weird how this revolt pretty much came out of nowhere.

Putting my money on it being related to food prices. Some people must have snapped lining up for something. This is the long-term goal of American sanctions. Seems America can still win.

I smell false flag

and iran, iran all night and day..

couldn't get away

do satellites even allow foreign signals to go through them?

Ironically, that's what they said about the 'Arab Spring' ... but it was really the machinations of Obama/Clinton

Arab Spring 2.0

Iran,Turkey and SA this time around.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

These aren't sat signals, just 'shortwave' radio.

What colour are the kikes going to call this "revolution"?

Saudi's bombing and invading tiny yemen to hell, yet nearly zero MSM coverage. And not a peep from Doland Tromp.

So much for the wall with Mexico, and the whole "the US is not the world police" trope. What a disappointment, some things are never going to change, the US is just always gonna be the kike's pet redwhiteblue golem

>Iran, Turkey, SA
This I can get behind

SA will never happen. Military is way too strong.

>possible new year happening
time to get comfy

Thats the entire point of sanctions. To make life miserable for ordinary people in hopes that they will direct their anger at the government.

nah. there are still journalists over there.

it's just the cia user

Didn't Iran have this Islamic Revolutionary Guards thing? Where are they? What are they doing right now?
According to wiki their job is:
>protecting the Islamic system is preventing foreign interference as well as coups by the military or "deviant movements".[4][5]"

knowledge bomb threads were all the worst larps we've ever had, eclipsed only recently by that QAnon shit.

in turkey the coup was a false flag from erdogan to seize power. this iranian coup is probably cia or mossad backed, and saudi won't get a coup because they're on america's side.

Just like Tet in '68.

>saudi arabian military strong
>can't even defeat khat chewing peasants
big think

Iran has 30% youth unemployment. People who are pissed off and have time on their hands are always dangerous.

If things get bad, watch for the price of Bitcoin to bump up. People fleeing (only the bad guys will get to do that), will want a way to transport funds out of country.

Anyone see where these planes are going or tracking them? I am too stupid to get FR24 to actually find them.

The flights could be fat cats taking a vacation until things cool off. Most super rich have homes in safe havens. The elites take prepping to a whole new level.

>Everything was for nothing
That's where you're wrong kiddo. It's all done for greater Israel

The planes are empty and this is just a distraction to fuck with Israels head.

Kek, nice bot post.

Shadow Commander is being recalled from the Syrian frontline. Shits about to go down. He takes no shit and gives no mercy.

Yep.
Those kikes sure hate shia muslims. Don't care enough to have delved into why.

Funny how isis and all those sunni head choppers not once rage about israel, never try to attack israel, etc.

lol already gonna start the new year off right

4 in the morning over there. Probably going to be a few hours until we get any new info.

Demonstrators in Iran stopped an Islamic Revolutionary Guard van carrying arrested protesters.
City: Tehran
Cameraman yells: "Topple it!"

twitter.com/ArminNavabi/status/947629911631466498

Iran starting to get interesting.
North Korea officially declares itself a nuclear state.
Huma and Hillary document dump.
GEOTUS still in charge.

2018 is going to be an interesting year..

>implying Trump is Obama
>implying we will mess this up
>implications that we will NOT see incredibly beautiful Persian women outside burkas for 2018

Swedish politician with Iranian heritage is claiming he got reports that they already stormed his home.

They're leaving with all of the cash Obama gave them.

What a gigantic faggot Obama was.

No 'implications' intended.. just a reminder, things aren't always as 'organic' or 'grassroots' as they seem.

this is such a fun place to roleplay, and post parodies and/or fanfiction.

but it's probably just the super-rich/elite getting the fuck out of there before the mobs ransack their mansions

>They're leaving with all of the cash Obama gave them.

That cash is already out of country. They're just flying to wherever they parked it.

Mass looting when?

bot wtf
your a fucking pile of shit nigger who goes you cant call out the kikes
hallmark of a shill

Maybe right now. No idea with their Internet down and shortwave stations off the air. Bunch of planes left Tehran with no call signs or IDs a few hours ago and we only know thanks to ADS-B tracking.

It could be really bad or it could be over or somewhere in between.

This is a CIA plot to weaken Russia. Without Iran, Russia has little strength in the middle east.

>Swedish politician with Iranian heritage
so basically just a swede

>Anonymous5
>not Anon5

learn 2 larp

that is why Russia is gonna send advisers

their internet isn't down just mobile data access to telegram, instagram, etc.

desktop computer access to social media still seems to work.

FYI this twitter account "Strategic Sentinel" shows up as "Promoted Content" which means they pay extra to be at the top of twitter, like an Ad.

I stand corrected.

dont let the door hit you on the pussy on the way out, russia. serves you right for selling iranfaggots those s300 missiles. hope they get used to shoot down your own faggoty spetsnaz agitators

Ah fuck it, here (You) go.
Happy New Year user

Who indeed?

>Iranians
>Turks
>Syrians

>Arab

Wait, am retard. SA is Saudi Arabia

why do Jews and Anglos secretly run Iran?

its usually called KSA since SA generally meant south africa.

also it wasn't a called KSA until the zionist/anglo people picked the house of saud

>Mass looting when?

There aren't any niggers in Iran.