The most red-pilled thing in the World (for White males)

Is to donate sperm. This way, you're ensuring that your white genes survive. If you do this a lot, many of your sperms will end up in white girls, thus helping the survival of the White race. Why aren't you donating sperm yet, user?

>Want to donate sperm.
>Can't because autism.

i think you need to be at least 5'11" and i'm not kidding. looked into this a while ago. i'm 5'11" but only in the morning. i shrink to 5'10" over the course of the day, so i would have to be wheeled in on my back, immune to the forces of gravity, and i'd also have to cum lying down to be eligible. i'm really handsome though and completely white

Sperm donation is the ultimate redpill.

If you're not over 6'3, have a PhD, no history of any diseases whatsoever and are white, there's no point in bothering. Plus, only an idiot would trust that legislation won't change in coming decades to allow your dozens of abandoned spawn to come chasing after you for child maintenance.

I privately donated sperm for awhile. Black women want white sperm so bad it's crazy.

Nice where do I sign up?

In Germany, they can claim child support, so it's a really idea to donate sperm here

I've been donating sperm into my toilet bowl for years.

I'd lick her anus

Sure. I don't want to betray my nation just because I am gay and can't get it up to chicks. So I goanna donate some seed of life to pass on my white dna for the fatherland.

Please stop posting pictures of sexy women

>Is to donate sperm.
I donate all my sperm into my wife.

Awesome I'm 5"8 green eyes brown hair. Oh wait, they don't want sperm

Sorry I’m on nofap

the majority of womyn using sperm donations are mentally unstable leftists, butch lesbian dykes, or monstrous 500 pound nigga bitches . if you donate sperm you are giving their side more numbers and higher quality offspring with actual intelligence. how does this help the white race in any way

>mutt breeding
Absolutely degenerate

>donate
Just fuck white bitches from other countries and split; no risk of having them come after you for child support. Better to actually fuck the woman who will bear your child than jerking off into a cup like a faggot and not knowing who gets your seed.
>the virgin sperm donor
>the chad pump and dump

Glue some plywood the the bottoms of your feet and cheat the sperm tape

>nigger women use it
>I end up creating mutts

This. Any woman who uses a sperm clinic is guaranteed batshit with fucked genes and would make a horrible mother. Absolutely counterproductive.

Can i donate sperm?

kys

to donate you basically can not masturbate can not have an orgasm less then 72 hours prior