My jewish stepfather just bought these for the whole family for christmas. Why you might ask...

My jewish stepfather just bought these for the whole family for christmas. Why you might ask? Because we are a mainly conservative family and thinks we are legit nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Vintage-MIP-Mt-Mount-St-Helens-Volcanic-Ash-May-18-1980/232020871465?hash=item3605858929:g:gbYAAOSwaB5Xj~MJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

put some in some coffee, brew it, and serve it to him

Been thinkin of that. Any other shit that will be even darker? Want good udeas that will ruin him

This might be the most fucked up thing I've ever seen.

Fuck that, serve him some fresh Jew child that you roasted yourself.

>Jewish stepfather
Fucking kike xDddddD le le LE 14/le fuggin 88 praise shadilay meme MAY MAY :)

They sell these in jrwish gift shops all over florida

fucking cool man! - where can i get?

Haha yeah man!

Use the ashes to masturbate with.

>be jew
>make a profit selling ashes of other jews or something that resembles it

Holy shit my fucking sides, I had no idea this level of jewlry was possible

It's fake. I just googled it and there are plenty of threads on how this is a hoax

>jees selling the ashes of the victims of the holocaust
Some sort of sick parody

>group gasses and cremates your relatives
>sell the ashes to their descendents for profit
Are jews even human?

This is probably a LARP.

But a good one user.

I kekked. Have a (you).

no way this is real. are kikes so soulless, tone deaf and money-hungry that they'll sell "victims of the worst human atrocity ever" for profit?

Obviously.
Selling human remains is illegal.

Red pill him. This one's pretty good because people don't know about it AND can't deny it because then they'd be denying the holocaust

This

>jewish stepfather
Reenact the dinner conversation scene from American History X

>Doesn't show his Jewish step father his Swastika tattoo
>Doesn't tell him he's not welcome.
Fail.

I really don't understand the position of nazi apologists coming into these threads. Do you really believe that I'm going to suddenly realize that my grandmother, a survivor of Auschwitz, lone amongst her extended family, was really just a unfortunate bystander?

Do you think anyone, anywhere, is actually going to buy that drivel you wrote above?

nazi = nazi = nazi

Reminder that Communism Killed way more than Nazism and you have no grounds to attack us.

no fucking shit. but it's not illegal to sell charcoal ashes labeled 'dead jew'. yet.

What’s the worst thing about the Holocaust? It never happened.

Did you ask her if the swimming pool and cinema were nice?

I would act super excited. Like creepily excited. Sexually excited. Put a bunch of visine in your eyes so they are glassy and clear. Keep asking him if be is sure they are real and if he says they arent, say "sure sure sure, I know that... But do you think they COULD be real ?" and then hold them to your hip and kind of look down and away like you want to leave

>I love my gift Ellsie, it's just what i wanted!

Thought it was weed for a sec. This is better.

The meme is real!

NNNOOOOOOOOOO

Mix it with clay and scupt into a piggy bank.

The Nazis cremated dead Jew children. So what? What exactly is so criminal in cremating one dead body of a child?

even as an antinazi thing... is it really ethical to sell people's ashes?

this amerifat education is fucking great! man what homework! or is this portugal shit?

Tell grandpa you’re pretty sure you got some old lady in your bag, ask if they can discount. Jew the Jews that jewed the Jews.

tell him to heck off

>(ID: 5runGayh)
OP is a faggot

Good shit mate.

>selling their own kind
anything jews wouldn't do?

And I thought my mom's boyfriend was bad. At least he never gave me fucking ashes to remind me that I am literally Hitler.

This. Jewry levels are off the charts with this one.

Reddit

>selling ashes of children

I CANT BREATH

HOW IS THIS ALLOWED

>nazi = nazi = nazi
The communist intellect never ceases to impress

Classic yes!

Oy vey! My grandma was gassed 8 times at Auschwitz when she was only 5 years old. Remember the 6 gorillion goy

Hey user, What's the difference between Santa and a Jew ?
Santa comes down the chimney.

Cocaine is the most alpha, hetero, and productive drug. Facts

>Because we are a mainly conservative family
>Your mother takes a second husband who is Jewish
How the fuck?

Jokingly threaten to sue the company for fraud because the Holocaust isn't real!

Maybe he's more red pilled than you.

Dilated Pupils
>degenerate nigger confirmed.

put it in his coffee

Kikes don’t know what ethics are

You made me read her ass. Well done.

>cocaine
>hetero
Recent conversation with some homo who was trying to get into my pants indicates differently.

You must be fucking retarded. Have you never done a reverse image search?

>how is this allowed.

Easy, you don't sell real human ashes. You burn wood and sell that, but remember these are Jews were are talking about. So instead of buying and burning your own wood, you go to a camp ground after a busy weekend and steal ashes from the fire pits. Then you package it and sell it to liberals aka useful idiots in your holocaust memorial museum.

>1514737593644.jpg

Cool story, user.

Thank him for jewing the rest of the family then preheat the oven.

>Cocaine is the most alpha, hetero, and productive drug. Facts
That's fucking wrong though, and you know it you flaming fiend.
>He doesn't microdose lsd in an admixture of alkaline water, and vodka
Do you also use tweezers to spank it?

Trips of truth checked

That's some retarded shit OP no matter how you look at it.

It's legal to sell dead bodies?

wait so the jew thinks that by financially supporting defiling human remains of jews hes teaching nazis a lesson?

This is the only way.

It looks very similar to when Mt. St. Helens erupted, and you could go anywhere in the US and buy little packages of the dust.
Still available on Ebay:
ebay.com/itm/Vintage-MIP-Mt-Mount-St-Helens-Volcanic-Ash-May-18-1980/232020871465?hash=item3605858929:g:gbYAAOSwaB5Xj~MJ

My grandma told me to never trust a commie bc they always lie.

Fake and gay. Kill yourself, OP.

Mix it with coke and snort lines of it off a hooker's ass, then tell your stepdad you can feel the spirit of the little dead kike making you stronger.

Lol typical passive aggressive Jewery

Send that shit off and get it analyzed. When it comes back as animal DNA tell him you have proof Hitler did nothing wrong.

Holy shit, I need to bag up the cremains from my doggo and sell them a Jew ashes. Profit.

i bet thats just grinded up rocks and sold for 40 dollars for reparation money for the 6 QINGBINGZILLION JEWS ANNIHILATED IN THE HOLOSNOUST

and if thats true then wow jews dont even have respect for their own poeple

>Jews are selling the ashes of dead Jewish children that died over 70 years ago
This is the most Jewish thing ever

Top tier copypasta material. Added to baitfarm.

What would happen if try to snort it like coke?

>put used ashes from BBQ in little baggies
>write some bullshit about holocaust ashes
>Up-Sell with authentic Urns
>Get a Jew to sell it to other Jews.
>Profit

With all of these survivors Auschwitz was pretty ineffective

>that horrible german
there should be no doubt that someone put the ash of burned nigger shit in a bag of plastic, wrote some bullshit on it via google translation and sold it for the small price of $9.99

I don't know what to think of this desu. I know this is a pro nazi ant semite board but my grandfather and all his childeren were gassed in Birkenau in 1945 and my parents have told me the horrors every single day it happened since I was born. Even though I born 83 years later it's like I was there myself in that winter of 45.

>Even though I born 83
I was born

Yeah I've seen this meme before on the internet

F a k e
a
k
e

>Maoist communist
Kys

Oy vey

Holocaust is no meme man....
My parents told me how my grandfather and all his childeren were savagely gassed in birkenau in the winter of 45

What is this

This. Snort it in front of him.

You got a nice family, use that for lawn fertilizing or add it to compost pile. will help boost the heap’s potassium levels in your compost, if you're fucked up enough you'll make some nice tea with jew kid ash.

You haven't been here long enough.

Snort it up your nose in front of him

I'm starting to get offended here. truly My family told me how my jewish grandfather died at the age 10

snort that shit m8

I don't know. I'm here trying to educate nazi's on my family history

Jk I'm trying to b8 here. It's le merchant

Cum into the bag and give it back to him

>not snorting the powder to gain jew powers

Give him some yellow stars to sew on his jackets.