Happy New Year Fellow Britbongs

What political stuff do you think will happen this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.protothema.gr/turkey-there-will-no-country-to-defend-if-greece-lets-defectors-free/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=21EJMIdK1_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why won’t these fucking fireworks stop. I’m trying to get some slee

so-called amerimutt here, to shit up this thread with thoughts of freedom and world dominance.

go for a pee and you'll be alright

>hating fireworks

Queen's gonna die

London display OMFG! how much did that cost, best firework display i've ever seen

HNY ERRY JUAN!

Happy new year cunts

I hope the world fucking ends

THE LONDON FIREWORKS DISPLAY IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Absolutely nothing worth giving a shit about. Fuck this dead country and the cucks within it.

who chooses the music for the new years fireworks in London around the London eye because they should be shot.

Happy New Year lad.

Am not sure, society will disentegrate and regoup in a different form I suppose?

Just think of all the gunshots you could get away with whilst these fireworks cover it up.

Happy New Year from North Wales my fellow autistic bongs

bong in burgerland here. have fun pissheads!

You could get away with a bomb.

I hope One Piece will be good this year

Who is mad they are on their own shitposting /pol nye?

Make resolutions, make better decisions.

depends

Not bong, but more of this kind of UK nanny government stuff most likely.

>Make resolutions

Way ahead of you m8.

go get them banned you loser, you should be having a party instead of being on pol

don't be like the rest of us

Let’s hope we don’t get bombed ey! Happy new year lads!

Collapse of conservative party, probably Prime minister Corbyn by end of the year.

Then its do or die, either we develop actual right wing movements or we become a cold Cuba

We have imported experts in explosives over the last few decades culminating in this.

Jacob Moggs will stick his peepee in Mother Theresa May

More part and parcelling in London hopefully.

Happy New Years lads from Cardiff

Oh, honey.

eh I brought in 2012 having sex, nothing will ever top that so now I just relax.

I don't really care much for new year anyway as I'm a quaker so I'm not really supposed to observe anything.

The fucking no10 cat has a higher chance of being PM than Jerry "JUST print money"

May will go full term
Brexit will be stealth reversed
Next election is hung

Quote me on that

The Royal Family becoming sjw's in an attempt to stay relevant so they can continue to parasite off of the tax payers.

All those fucking chinks. Like roaches.

This country is the weakest and most emasculated cuck country in existence, I hope it all burns, end of times.

TBF May will hold on as long as she can because she knows that a vote anytime soon will destroy her entire party

Best post

Oh and happy new year faggots.

Jacob Rees-Mogg.

May won't leave until the transitional deal is over in 2020/1ish.

Next GE will take place with us outside of the EU. Corbyn sort of wants that as well, because he's a hard brexiteer.

Greco-Turkish war. Can feel it in the air, here.

en.protothema.gr/turkey-there-will-no-country-to-defend-if-greece-lets-defectors-free/

Oh God I hope so

>left to go and say hi to family
>comes back to a load of fellow retards
I love you lot in a brotherly way and I even love the Nazis and Commies just for this day.
This year will be the year us virgins become Chads and take back the West. LARPing on Sup Forums won't save our nations.

*insert deity here* bless you all :)

Please for the love of God happen, I want Greek-Russian control of Constantinople by next new year.

Hopefully Left wing fanatics such as Corbyn and his group of LGBT-islam supporting students will fall apart when they realise that they are a walking contradiction, and that some of the refugees they have let in are starting to rape and kill their friends and families. Also, it will be acceptable for creeps and faggots to stare at you while you are naked, and if you resist, you are a white privilege homophobic misogynist. Hope they enjoy their own medicine and progressiveness

Some nutty leftist will probably take a shot at Trump

Cultural enrichment will kill several British people, and your Paki mayor of London will call you racist if you do not like it

Why Russian? Constantinople will be Greek and of course any Russian can live there as Orthodox citizen.

PM...

Because Greece clearly isn’t gonna win the war alone, it’ll need Russia to help. Constantinople will probably be controlled by Russia but they’ll let greeks come and go. Gotta be realistic bro.

Damn Tories just want to keep this shitty status quo. We need to reform government.

Brexit will fail and our rights will continue to be stripped away until we can't even depressingly shitpost on new years.

Trips of truth

Russia is supplying Turkey with the latest S400 missiles.

Greeks will fight for Constantinople and Anatolia because that's where 60% of the population is from.

Hopefully we cut ties with your beta cucks, the UK is a problem.

Did anyone else notice the giant female symbol visible behind the London eye during this year's fireworks?

Can't the BBC keep the propaganda out of anything, ffs...

Evidence?

Go to bed Peter

Truth. Tories, Labour? the same to me. Time to neck the Deano's.

CHING CHONG NIP FONG, 233 WITH RICE PLEASE

This

screen shot?

>Damn Tories just want to keep this shitty status quo. We need to reform government.

Mogg wanted a coalition with UKIP. You think he's in favour of more of the same of the lukewarm conservatism we have now?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=21EJMIdK1_g

About 37:00 in, look to the building behind and to the left

i probably wouldnt notice it unless you pointed it out

Snobs, old farts, and UKIP aren't radical enough to complete the job. Labour wants to fasten the decline of the UK and so do the Libtard Democrats.

Subconscious propaganda then?

I normally don't care nor notice, but this stuck out to me like a sore thumb. I'm more annoyed that they can't do anything without having some kind of gender message in it.

just do what i do
dont pay the license fee.

I told my mum that and she won't because of crappy soaps and stuff. I may live with my mum, but that is because snobs bought shed loads of second homes down here and housing prices has skyrocketed.

*have

I am retarded so please pardon me.

Fair advice desu

More people will be sent to prison for being 'grossly offensive' and more rape trials will fall apart due to the 'listen and believe' agenda, but they'll double down on it.

Certainly not Brexit anyways. I suppose your companies will get sick of the uncertainty and come here though. Might even see a few of you guys move here as Brexfugees.

kek that will be funny
When will Ireland escape the 4th Reich too?

>When will Ireland escape the 4th Reich too?
We are only staying for same reason Poles do. It is still profitable.

Modern money is controlled by the Jews. Ireland should team up with us a rule the waves again. We will invest in your rural areas and make a big statue to end the historical troubles the Norman elite has inflicted on your people.

You're our closest friend and that is including Portugal.
We forgive you for bombing us and we apologise for a history of incompetent politicians.