When did you grow out of Papist idolatry and embrace the one true church of Jesus Christ?

youtube.com/watch?v=-g_0591wIjA

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/tract/pillar-of-fire-pillar-of-truth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>one true church of christ
>founded in sixteenth century
Oh yes, goy. Fracture Christianity into countless sects. It's G*d's will, after all.

Better than being the whore of babylon.

>tfw the pope is so protestant in his theology that he enthrones a statue of the arch-heretic priest himself
>tfw the pope is so protestant that he favors Protestants over Catholics
wat

I don't think that some monk with a god complex can substitute Jesus.

wait Pope have a brother?

Yes.
Fr. Martin Bergoglio

Correction.
Herr Doktor Vater Martin Bergoglio
Author of the 95 Feces

>accepting Apocryphal works as inspired scripture despite inviting very clear contradictions
Not like you folks read it anyway

>tfw for 1,500 years the greatest minds in Christian history used them
>tfw it took a rebel Augustinian to adopt Jewish canon, remove St. James, Acts of Apostles, St. John's Apocalypse [only to re-add the latter two at the behest of his colleagues], and add the word "alone" to Romans 3:28
One true church my dudes!

Douay-Rheims Bible Genesis 3:15
>I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.
Reminder that Catholics corrupted the bible to suit their Mary worship.

>Not like you folks read

oh, I wouldn't say that, fuckface.

How did you gain something againt catholics from Genesis and inspecially from this quote?

>Protected by the unbroken lineage of the divine papacy leaving us with Pope Franky, a cucked frenchy who performs acts of cunnilingus on Ahmed's Quran during his free time
Let's not cry over spilled milk boys

Because
>she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel
There are different contextual translations of the Hebrew. The Septuagint uses "he/his", and when St. Jerome translated the Vulgate, he used "he/his."
There is also an argument for the Hebrew meaning "she/her" and even "they," so you find that in various translations. In any case, "she/her" was used by the Church Fathers and made its way into the Vulgate.

That said, it was Mary who was the human conduit in which Christ came into the world; and because of this, she most certainly did participate in the crushing of Satan's head.

You not only comepletly ignored my question but also allowed completly unblical assumtions of very random thought.

I often see this as the exavt way proddies form their faith. And it's just very sad to look at. I really just see you sharts as glorified monkeys that happened too look alike with actual humans.

Martin Luther was very woke on the Jews.

It's just one of the many corruptions that implies Mary crushed Satan's head instead of Jesus. They really love their Mary worship.

After he supported them in all memes heavily and recognized that they have zero interest to become proddies yes.

I laughed.
God didn't promise that we'd have shitty human leaders, only that the Church wouldn't totally be destroyed. In fact, He said that the wheat and tares would grow together in the field; that is, the good and bad would simultaneously exist within the visible Church.

Personally, I'd prefer a pope that had a few illegitimate children rather than one that dared to touch the religion, like this one is doing. At the end of the day, the truth doesn't change.

Just because you didn't understand it doesn't mean I didn't ignore your question. I answered it in totality.
Protestants contend that the Church changed that Christ is the one who crushes the head of the serpent to Mary; the protoevangelium. I explained the reason why the text in the Douay-Rheims version says what it says (which is translated from the Vulgate)
>parenthetical note, the KJV was a retranslation of the Douay-Rheims

Only until he realized they weren't going to convert after hearing his new gospel of faith alone. Then it was "burn the synagogue."
Hell, he adopted the Jewish Old Testament canon.
He told Philip of Hesse that he could take a second wife (while retaining the first; polygamy) because... the Jews did it and it was ok.

That statement shows you don't understand what Christianity is about. Given that we're on Sup Forums it's unlikely you're even a Roman Catholic let alone a genuine believer and practicing.

Do you all wrote your own bible and are living gods in shartia?

What?

>Just because you didn't understand it doesn't mean
I don't understand?
Hoe do you come to that conclusion? I am just suprised how you can intepret so much from very clear statment that go completly into nonsene that has zero connection to the bible?
Are all sharts illiterate?

sry I write faster in my head than my fingers tipp.

The Question was if you all in shartia write your own bibles and are living gods?

The Church requires a oneness in faith (Ephesians 4:5, one faith).
If the Church is merely a collection of individuals who may or may not believe the same, how does that make the Church the "pillar and foundation of truth" (1 Tim. 3:15)?
The answer is simple, it can't be. I'd be more than happy to explain why.

>Hoe do you come to that conclusion?
Because of what you said.
>You not only comepletly ignored my question
>completly unblical assumtions
I explained the history and reason behind it.
What exactly has zero connection to the bible?

Day of the rake when?

>I explained the history and reason behind it.
>What exactly has zero connection to the bible?
>history
You didn't explain shit besides yourhalf assed bible understanding worth of an illiterate monkey.

If your brain is this full of fat and empty of actual neurons consider to let an actual person think for you.

The true church of Christ is the Catholic Church. Protestant sects are condemned by the New Testament because you are not allowed to separate from the church and create a rival religions. IE(what Luther, Calvin, Zwingli,smith) and all those bunch of people did

christians:
>christianity unites yurope!
also christians:
>gas the catholics sect war now!

Those mentally ill, twisted, angry, German, Swiss, Dutch, and French charlatans have nothing to do with Jesus Christ.

Wait, wait, history has no bearing on the Bible, its texts, and its context?
You really are a son of Luther aren't you.
I do find it interesting when Protestants reject the Catholic Church wholesale, yet accept the New Testament put into canon by the same Catholic Church in 382AD at Council of Rome, reaffirmed again in 393AD at Synod of Hippo, and reaffirmed again in 419 at the Council of Carthage.
You fellas ought to just toss out the whole thing since it is only on the authority of the Church that we have and know it today as inspired.

>but an old man in a robe carrying around a bent cross does

I am catholic.
I just have deep sad hate for people that are dumb.
I will most likely burn in hell for this hate but it can't be helped.
You are not human in my eyes.

Just because you can't follow along doesn't make you the brighter bulb, kiddo.

Yeah, but what about...... The current Pope and other Popes in history may be assholes, but he pales in comparison to the heretical lunatics that founded the various Protestant sects. Thanks for the Bible Thumpers, the snake charmers, and the speakers in tongues.

The true Church is the collection of all true believers in Christ and saved by Christ from ALL OVER the world, all connected spiritually. How many times do you cucktolics needs to be beaten over the head to understand?

It's not about following.
You mentioned history to the translation of the quote.
No history related to the circumstances of the quote.
Now you boast yourself over things you never mentioned.
You basically said nothing but still spoke.
Here in germany we say:
"Wenn du keine Ahnung hast dann einfach mal Fresse halten."
Translates into:
"When you have no idea than simply shut the fuck up."

The circumstances deal with the theology, as I also said They are always contending that honoring Mary takes away from Christ; and point to the protoevangelium as evidence of their position.

>When did you grow out of Papist idolatry and embrace the one true church of Jesus Christ?

When I refuted the argument set forth here:

>catholic.com/tract/pillar-of-fire-pillar-of-truth

Oops, I never did and can't because the argument is irrefutable.

Dang, guess I'll have to stay a "papist."

Why is the honoring mary part so deep in you even?
She is a saint.An example for others.
Why do you give her properties that aren't even teached in the catholic church?
There is no snake stomping by mary. She is honored for being a proper woman and being the mother of god not for Adam and Eve related stuff.
It's just that not only proddies in shartia a devoit of any reason and understanding of the most simple things but even tha catholics. How the fuck could this happen to caholics? Even catholics in shartia are complete retard. I eman catholic priests that teach the gospel have actually apply to qgute strict standards not like pastors tha can be your average cracj nigge from detroit (and in my experience are also some crack nigga from there in 99,999% oif the cases if not just directly a lemur from madagaskar).

If you can't realize that Luther was /ourguy/ you should probably leave Sup Forums. In fact, you should just go ahead and kill yourself because he was redpilled as fuck.

>infallible church determines canon
>turns out church is quite fallible
The Protties don't see a way around this. Your case rests upon the assumption of a divinely infallible authority nested within the RCC. Which isn't any more intrinsically convincing than:
>God being all powerful and wishing to fulfill his will, predestined that the canon of scripture be preserved and distinguishable from heretical text through careful scrutiny, communion, and prayer

We're almost in the same boat

Luther supported the Turks and saw them as gods gift.
He also married some noble with a second wiofe after he bribed him.
And in general he was your modern liberal butthurt protester ala: "I'm opressed" by the pope.

Just because the lieberal of 500 year ago is your ceonservativ of today doesn't mean a shit.

I guess iof you would actually staying to the things you say and would not be just a worthless nigger than you would now kill yourself and prove you're human.