Pewdiepie meme brigade

lets brainstorm some video ideas or meme review/ylyl that can be spun in a subtle redpill.

>mocking the hypocricy of feminist.
make satire short puns on articles ridiculing rape of men or objectifying men. take some gym pics of pewds and talk sleezy about how fine he is then mid sentence shop in bikini girl over the body and record scratch NOPE respect wamen.

>mock the shapeshifter chamelion jew collection on imgur how we white are evil but not me i identify as a jew the next day.

goal is to not talk about it directly but mock satire it in a fake defensive way.

it can be written of at the end as just some right wing trolling

>joke about newyear fiki fiki taharush of yelling adress as angela merkel and running after his pug dog. or tickling marzia

>joke about accepting white refugees to his private island of people who are tired of sjw and PC

>make a mockery video reenactment in a racist muslim way of angry forigner character
show some short clips that are subtle and just denounce him as god that was so racist and chuckle.
he will offer fast internet and no censorship

anyone have a video or webm in mind that is a redpill but also funny

no but i have this

holy shit i was not aware he was so bluepilled god what an idiot im so dissapointed

when was that?

yeah he seems pretty bluepilled and just happened to say some edgy things

No idea, i found this in a ylyl thread. Maybe a swede can pinpoint the election hes talking about.

hi pewdiepie

how about talking about the hoard of savage sand niggers flooding europe?

2014 was the election but it was already very bad with immigration and other issues

SOMEONE FIND THE CONTEXT

I don't think he's bluepilled but I don't think he's fully redpilled either

He's inbetween

Maybe things have changed now if it was in 2014

how are you going to do that without getting a ban. you need to be subtle enough to pass youtube censorship.

i guess you can just roll the with open gates propaganda where they run and jump fences screaming money money. with some circus music

OR Maybe he's redpilled but has to hide it from being labeled a racist

Just search for the Broken podcast's he did with cinnamon ken.

OOOH that was when he wasn't edgy and was cringy

the crisis had just begun and statistic of crimes must've been different than they are now

Reminder that 2007-2015 was bluepilled and that 2016 till now is completely redpilled

Everyone who supports this pathetic hack needs to rethink their existence.

Pewdiepie Meme Brigade, 1st Happy Wheels Battalion, 3rd Barrel Company reporting in.

that sounds pretty old. i don't think he's full nazi, but he might get there one day. he definitely knows that jews control everything, i just think he doesn't care because he's rich. as awesome as it would be if a bunch of celebs started naming the jew, its just not going to happen, they have too much to lose.

>he believes the rape stats by the Swedish government

what a fucking idiot

It was in reference to the immigration crisis, so it's fairly recent

i hope hes aware of gangrapesweden that was taken down

What does he care? He's pretty much an American for all intents and purposes - moves to a different country, wifes up an Italian, will have mongrel children like people here in the US did and it will grow up in the UK. Pretty sure his gf cheated on him anyways, he asked her jokingly in a video and she blinked when she said "no".

He's just playing Sup Forums for views

hes white and marzia is white wtf are you on about. but yes hes an internationalist/globalist now he just moves around and dont care about a nations downfall.
all women cheat ovbiously shes only with him for the money

It's the same problem as with all these rich fucks. They don't care about their country or people because they can just hop on a jet and go buy property somewhere else. They're short sighted though because it might not affect them today or even this decade, but it will affect their children and their grandchildren.

Just look at George Soros for example, all his subversion of the West and now his son is a literal faggot. His lineage will die out. These people didn't anticipate for their own children to drink the koolaid, but they did.

Same goes for the Soviets, I'll bet they never thought their degenerate promotion would come back to bite them in the ass, but now it has.