Does this nigga even make any money or is he just freeloading off that chick's dojo?

Does this nigga even make any money or is he just freeloading off that chick's dojo?

He doesn't, that's brought up quite a few times actually

I always assumed he got hush money from the government by the end.

He's basically a househusband.

>He's basically a housewife
ftfy

What do you think Rurouni means

X

wandering

>Rurouni Kenshin
>Isn't wandering
>Is actually Hitokiri Battousai

Something like a vagabond.

I think he got some cash on the low after the Jinei fight and after the Shishio arc.

you got me

A Samurai whose Daimyo died. They become "Wanderers" which is what it supposedly translate to. Samurai whose Daimyo die commit Seppoku or become Ruruonin.

Who was Kenshin's Daimyo?

you would hope the gov would pay him for "killing" jin-e and Shishio

Akabeko sometimes help them.

You mean Sudoku.

Seijuro Hiko.

He does odd jobs ocasionally and Kauru supports him. Watsuki stated he got some money after the Kyoto arc given by the government.

Im pretty sure the kenshingumi all support each other and Yahiko, Megumi, and Kauru all have regular jobs so they probably put their cash together.

Kenshin and sanosuke are the only ones with no steady job

He does help with the chores plus didnt he kicked some bullies' asses when they are harrassing the dojo?

Having a help around and the only compensation he wants is roof over his head and food is fair enough if you ask me. Plus he acts as a security guard for the premises.

Sano doesn't even live there, he just hangs there a lot and eat their food
His income probably comes from gambling

But he's immortal

How does Musashi make any money? Who pays for his clothes, food, and lodging?

iirc he steals shit ocasionally

he freeloads, that he does

Dude spent years of his life stuck in a tower doing nothing but reading, i'm sure he got a few tricks from there

What odd jobs? Besides fighting and chilling i dont see him doing no work

I think he starts teaching at the dojo - just not his own style.

What language dub should I watch this in? I can't stand his English or Japanese actors

You'd think they'd have paid him better for being the world's best killer back in the day.

Spanish(Latin American) is pretty good, though of course only watch it like that if you can actually understand it.

Kenshin and Sanosuke were compensated for the Jinei thing. They were technically being bodyguards at the time. He was also compensated for Shishio. Those are pretty odd jobs.

Also, if you count filler, Kenshin has also briefly co-managed a circus, been rewarded for stopping a train robbery, worked as a bodyguard for opium dealers and was probably compensated by pirates and Christians that he befriended.

If you count all that, himura is pretty good at hustling money. No wonder he did just fine for 10 years before the series.

I'll just use Spanish audio with English subs

Did the other latinos dubs survive Battousai's wrath? Brazilian version got censored to all hell

This was around the time capitalism was gaining ground though.