I hope you don't plan on paying taxes for this year, user

I hope you don't plan on paying taxes for this year, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Xa9T2OMzmw
youtube.com/watch?v=6aW_D9AZgfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one ever said taxation is not theft. stop posting this shit every day

Pay your taxes goy! Ireland needs more foreign aid

by posting this via the internet, you're using infrastructure.

Taxation is rent

Taxation is theft and I support it. Fuck the NAP

>not realizing you do consent to paying taxes

I pay my ISP for my internet. I pay the government so they can take care of niggers and forcibly provide services that the free market would provide cheaper.

The free market can't provide any service reliably so it's best to let the state organize things.

either you consent, or you're a thief stealing public resources and infrastructure.

Since one cannot feasibly exclude you from using our infrastructure, we will continue to bill you every year.

If you want to prove you are NOT using infrastructure, use the forms to claim exempt status or enough deductions.

It's entirely possible to pay no taxes, you just need to prove you aren't a thief.

your presence in this country is completely voluntary.

you said it.

I own my property. The government doesn't own it, I do. Forcing me to pay money in order to continue living on MY property is theft.

I hope you don't plan on using roads this year, user.

plenty of statist cucks say this, idiot

>I pay my ISP for my internet.
Your ISP does not provide the infrastructure that allows you to use the internet, electricity, be free of crime, ensure air and water quality, or provide defense against foreign invasion, have an education, be free of disease, or have any other unlisted benefits of a stable society.

Owning property is implied consent. Don’t like it? Leave it.

Only taxation can keep this in check.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Xa9T2OMzmw

>Consent means it isn't rape
What is "Statutory Rape?"
>What makes a job not slavery
What is wage slavery?
>What makes a transaction not a robbery
There are a shit ton of other property crimes, including fraud which has consent. What about selling of illegal goods like drugs?
>What makes taxation not theft
The fact that you have to pay to live in society. Enough people consented to them. You had a chance to vote against it.

>I own my property.
No, you don't.
You don't own the entire internet, its protocols, or the knowledge of how to spin silicon into CPUs, let alone design a circuit board.

Stable government infrastructure made all that possible, you're paying for the privilege to use it.

you dont own shit, the state can take your property in a state of emergency and guess who determines when that is

Your property is still located within a country so you will be forced to pay for state services.

I have enough guns and booby traps to reliably defend my property. I own it.

>I own my property.
your purchase was contract with the government. don't try to crawfish out of it.

>might makes right

then don't bitch when the government wins

good luck man

A deed is a contract between the seller and the buyer. I made no agreement with the state.

youtube.com/watch?v=6aW_D9AZgfs

the state did not consent to you being born within its borders

Irish are communist scum

so if I kick your ass at the gas station, then move into your house while you're in the hospital, I own it?

This fucking guy you quoted literally said "taxation is theft" I completely agree. Taxation is theft and I support it because I don't follow christcuck morality.

You do consent to paying taxes though. You signed this when you started working, didn’t you?

>Youtube meme philosopher
Tax evasion is immoral as long as you continue to use roads. If you benefit from taxes, you have to pay them. No different from eating at a restaurant and then not paying

>Spain

No taxation is the payments for all the services of your country.
It's like all-inclusive vacations, you have to pay for it all, no matter if you drink or not.

No. I make money by trading crypto.

Taxation is part of the agreement of living in society. Just go off the grid if you don’t like it

That said there needs to be a limit o property value

Then rent you dummie. Then you don't have to pay property taxes. it is that simple.

>muh roads

Roads can be privately owned and microtransactions can be settled with smart contracts. Government is pointless, same as banks.

Well, most people don’t make their money by selling crypto, most people have jobs. And when you start a job you sign a number of documents, including consent for taxation.

You should own your property, but in the current system you do not. But the reason we should not have property tax is not because "theft is a sin in the jewish bible" you fucking kike slave. It's because owning property enfranchises citizens in the society, giving them a reason to upbuild and defend their society. Free men with a stake of their own are healthy for society, slaves and the unenfranchised have nothing to do with the state except demand gibs.

So since I didn't sign the form I don't have to pay taxes? Is that what you're saying? I suppose if I had my own business I wouldn't have to pay taxes either, according to you.

>illegal drug transactions
>fraud

Stop buying your drugs from niggers.

>if you don't want to pay rent, just go rent

come on senpai

You can choose to cancel your consent, and choose to live somewhere that is no government's property. You won't pay taxes there.

What a bullshit argument, in either direction.

there is no 'going off the grid'

you make any money in any way whatsoever and the government will try to steal it, or if you dont pay they'l kidnap you for so called 'tax fraud'

taxation is theft!
and they use it in stupid ways or to line they're own pockets. politician should be a minimum wage job or worse, greedy money grabbing bastards!

you've never bought property. the government is involved in the purchase. they are also the reason the reason that the land is available for you to purchase

I guess you are fucking bitching about the 10 th amendment which makes 3 sections of government into reality our concept
People
State
Federal
Federal has a right to tax to have jobs to get paid to make sure states continue trade.

You are living on the government's property (its land), dumbass.

Try moving somewhere not controlled by some government. I hear Antarctica is nice nowadays.

When you use currency printed by the US Government you agree to a contract that permits them to tax you to improve the functioning of the economy and defend members of the economy from foreign aggression and criminals.
No one forces you to work for American currency. No one forces you to be an American citizens. You can print up your own currency or crypto and put your own face on it and convince other people to accept it, or move out to the wilderness renounce your citizenship and live as free as you want.

But if you're going to utilize all the infrastructure created for the American economy and use its currency, then pay your fucking taxes.

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. Your labor is your own, but the American currency you use to facilitate transactions belongs to the American government, not to you. Taxation is not theft; the government can print as much money as it likes and give it to whoever it wants, they can't "steal" what is already theirs. Utilizing the economic infrastructure without paying your fair share is theft.

how about killing you and taking your you got anythign to say about that or do you always have to conspire to get somebody else(thegovernment) involved

If you don't like paying taxes then get the fuck out. It's the price of admission. I pay it gladly for the privilege of living in the US.

cry as the jews take your internet over and go but but muh free speech

these threads are wrote by kikes and are to push people to the "sovereign" movement fucking shit
is how it works niggers

>I hear Antarctica is nice nowadays
Too cold, user.

because by being born all land is already owned so I have to live on somebodys land.

except, as you say, Antarctica, because there is fuck all there and i would freeze to death.

no much of a choice, is it?

The problem with this, of course is that We the People created government as our servant. It is living on OUR property, and we can evict them if we wish. Only stupid Eurocucks and shitskins believe in government having the absolute power of kings.

this.

W A C O

Then your problem is the government, not taxation. You'd have a better argument just saying government is tyranny, not tax is theft. Is this so hard to understand?

You support theft which makes you no better than a nigger.

Eat more shit, nigger

You

Fuck the IRS. I pay over 30k in taxes a year and they want more and more. I owed last year because the wife got a job for 2 months, then I got hit with another fine so I'm on another installment plan. Not looking forward to 2018Q1 at all. At least I'll save a metric fuck ton with the new "tax plan" for a few years until the tax breaks expire.