Strike Witches

Do you ever miss Witch butts?

Other urls found in this thread:

helma.us/sw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss these two butts.

So I watched S1 and S2, is there anything else that follows in the same vein? I think I heard that Brave Witches is similar, and maybe Vivid Strike too? Are either of those worth watching?

What's Brave Witches? Is that a new band or something?

I want to put my face in every last Witch butt.

wikipedia says it's a spin off of strike witches. So I thought maybe it'd be good but I haven't watched it.

Not really, given I waste time on helma and /c/ SW thread already everyday which you could do too. Just wish the manga would get translations more often.

Err, you gotta watch the movie and Operation Victory Arrow ova's then now. Brave Witches is about the 502nd squadron, which takes place in the eastern front. It pales in comparison to previous seasons but it's still witches so go for it. Vivid Strike has nothing to do with this franchise at all, that's part of the Nanoha franchise.
In case you haven't been aware there's this sw board for this whole show with threads and stuff to hop into if you got questions or stuff you like to post; helma.us/sw/ as well the general threads on /c/ where it's comfy

Hikari was a mistake.

Okay but who had the best butt?

Fuck off and check the archives, that has been answered at least thousand times.

Such a great show with such visually interesting and unique characters.

I say Yoshika. That pear shape is killer.

Only a few. The show is horrible though.

Brave Witches was not much worse than the original show, more of the same with a different cast. And sue me, I thought it had a better protagonist than the original.

Erica. No contest. I want to live with my face in her butt.

If the next one did not have japan then it would be good.

>samefagging

She was best girl, but the honor of best butt must go to Francesca.

Talk butts all you want. But if you want the full package, Lynette Bishop all the way

Doing that on your bare ass would fucking burn unless her butt is made of marble.

I just checked Wikipedia, I couldn't find anything on this "Brave Witches." Pretty sure you're just bullshitting me. I don't remember any "Brave Witches" airing last season.

Chuck is my favorite witch.

Yeah but after seeing that "extra uncensored" episode 7 nothing is raunchy or dirty enough to give me a boner quite like it so I gave up on fanservice.

That's one oiled ass

I couldn't find the characters in BW enjoyable at all. 80% of it was about Hikari and Kanno

Magi-lube.

Perrine is so ugly.

>finished with base duties for the day, you're part of a team that services mio's striker unit and a few others when required
>you remember seeing Mio fly over your town on her way to fight, and the propaganda posters made you realize you needed to enlist to help save the world
>actually got to meet Mio a few times, she was always super friendly to you even though she generally doesn't act friendly with the other soldiers
>reminiscing about your early days, boot camp, etc as you walk back to your dorm, tired
>hear some soft crying from behind a door, which led to a storage closet
>at first figure it's one of the younger witches. you feel bad about the whole situation, it can't be easy to be their age and fighting so fiercely
>think to ignore it because it'd be rude and none of the other witches even really talks to you, better give her some space
>at the last minute you go check out the sound, maybe you can be of help. you were depressed and lonely when you first enlisted, and just being with someone could make it a little better
>open the door, it's pretty dark inside but there's no mistaking the girl softly crying inside: mio
>you walk over, but she doesn't look up. she's just crying with her face buried in her hands
>you're unsure of what to do at first, so you just sit next to her on the ground and don't say anything
>she stops crying for just a second and looks up at you, then grabs you around the waist and begins explaining the situation about how her powers are diminishing and she won't be able to fly soon, which you barely make out over her sobs

Okay, Sup Forums, how do you console Mio?

She's pretty /fit/ though

>how do you console Mio?
With my dick.

By telling you to take your self insert rp shit to

>no fun allowed

Youll want to watch Vivid Red

>if you want the full package, Lynette Bishop all the way
I agree. She deserves to be made a mom.

Butts don't get no better.

Daaaaaamn

Would you rather sniff a witch butt before or after she spent all day fighting neuroi?

I'd go for Shirley then.

After. That would be the most heavenly scent. Strong and delicious.

I bet Trude has a really firm butt, I'm jealous Erica got to slap it.

Lynne-chan is a miracle.

This thread really might as well be in /e/.

I miss both these shows just for the butt love.

The witches are all grannies at this point. And most likely also dead.

I'm not seeing the /e/, then again I see a Lynee pic from an OFFICIAL manga was deleted. I thought Hiroshima took care of fucking nipple mod.

Never seen this show but I really like butts sooooo......

Why not make one there, then? No one's going to bitch about a thread in /e/.

Brave Witches was a mistake

Nah

You must be specifically really blind person.

Might as well hop this thread there while at it.

>You must be specifically really blind person.
And you must be fucking new here if you think nothing in this thread is allowed on Sup Forums.

The shot from the back is delicious. Yoshika is showing impressive restraint.

Can I do both?

I do.
Also the witches has some of the best futa doujins

The Witches are not for futa.

sure, if you marry that witch

Eila is so handsome a penis fits her almost naturally

I need to rewatch Strike Witches and watch the movie.

I'm gonna smell them all, though.